What's new

Why the people hate MQM?

r4rehan

Reaction score
Why All Other parties hates MQM ??
even it's Political Party ?
even MQM have Done really Good Record Work in Karachi..
why ppl dsn't accept they ???

<(_|_)| AKBAR

:pakistan:

The peoples out side Karachi does not understand what the MQM do for Karachi other then all parties even the Karachi revenue engine of Pakistan.

The peoples out side Karachi does not understand what the MQM do for Karachi other then all parties even the Karachi revenue engine of Pakistan.

Why dont you share with us all the good MQM is doing for karachi hyderabad this way we will no what you are talking about.

MQM, cant be accepted as a major figure in national politics , be cause most of pakistani political parties were based on the leaders who are from JAAGIRDAR families.

MQM must focus on national issues instead of focusing on regional issues. We mustn't forget that MQM is responsible for making Karachi one of the most dangerous cities on earth. If they weren't in the government they would of already burned Karachi to the ground, but they have done good work in Karachi and even though I dont like MQM I would like to give them credit for doing such great work in Karachi. The only problem with MQM is that it is lead by the Pir of London Altaf Hassain. This is the same man who went to India and called Pakistan the biggest blunder in history, this is the same man who has been out of the country for the past 16 years but actively takes part in our politics, this is the same man who burned Pakistan's flag while protesting, this is the same man who can get anyone killed in Pakistan, this is the same man who is so scared for his life that he doesn't spend more then one night in the same house. He needs to be brought to justice.

If i start posting why MQM is hated by most, specially in provinces other then Sindh then i guess i need 3 4 forums like this, but the main reason is aired on GEO yesterday, kindly watch this and think once again ....

RXt_eJhaKvY[/media] - Only MQM oppose family rule in Pakistan Politics

your post just shows new generation of thugs i forget to see what any of this has to do with MQM.
if you are saying that most running With MQM ticket are honest and are doing good for Pakistan and the people who voted for them then i will repeat my question.
PLEASE post here what MQM is been doing thats good for people of Karachi and Hyderabad.

Also please inform us all how a yesterdays taxi driver running a ethnic based political party in a country he never steps foot in can feel the pain of average citizen of Karachi Hyderabad or other cities.

Last edited by a moderator:
your post just shows new generation of thugs i forget to see what any of this has to do with MQM.
if you are saying that most running With MQM ticket are honest and are doing good for Pakistan and the people who voted for them then i will repeat my question.
PLEASE post here what MQM is been doing thats good for people of Karachi and Hyderabad.

You need to visit Offical site of City government to see all developments
City District Government Karachi

Also please inform us all how a yesterdays taxi driver running a ethnic based political party in a country he never steps foot in can feel the pain of average citizen of Karachi Hyderabad or other cities

He was a taxi driver, coz he needs money to survive, offcourse he was not a lanlord, jagidar, wadira unlike other politicians :smitten:

=voiceofaa;139822]You need to visit Offical site of City government to see all developments
City District Government Karachi

iam from Karachi i grew up in karachi hyderabad i no what Karachi looks like and i also knew what Karachi looked liked before MQM.MQM has what to do with it again you forget to mention that.if you are going to give credit to MQM for Karachi what about other cities MQM is big in.:rofl:Karachi was and is a big city cause of commerce and its location absolutely nothing to do with MQM.

He was a taxi driver, coz he needs money to survive, offcourse he was not a lanlord, jagidar, wadira unlike other politicians :smitten:

How is he surviving now who is paying the bills now and why he stays away from people who's pain he can feel from a comfortable house in england.

OK Read the question again and answer it completely.:coffee:

Also please inform us all how a yesterdays taxi driver running a ethnic based political party in a country he never steps foot in can feel the pain of average citizen of Karachi Hyderabad or other cities.

iam from Karachi i grew up in karachi hyderabad i no what Karachi looks like and i also knew what Karachi looked liked before MQM.MQM has what to do with it again you forget to mention that.if you are going to give credit to MQM for Karachi what about other cities MQM is big in.:rofl:Karachi was and is a big city cause of commerce and its location absolutely nothing to do with MQM.

Karachi is always business hub, but tell me one person who geniunly work for Karachi and it's people ?

For sure only one man, Mustafa Kamal, and if you are resident of Karachi then sorry to say you must be living somewhere across tool plaza :rofl:as you can't see the developments of Karachi

anyways, just one page tells you everything regarding developments, not to forget the videos included in the end :enjoy:
کراچی کی شان - سید مصطفی کمال « متحدہ قومی موومنٹ

How is he surviving now who is paying the bills now and why he stays away from people who's pain he can feel from a comfortable house in england.

Quaid of Pakistan's 3rd largets political party Bro. indeed a idiotic question

OK Read the question again and answer it completely.:coffee:

Do you really care for his past ? remember he is not doing it now. And tell me one thing, 60% of pakistanis are driving taxi in USA / UK / Canada, is it really the act of shame ?

Further more, it was only Mustafa Kamal's government who got ISO Certification amongs all mayors of Karachi :D

The Nation

MQM not to share power as charity, says Altaf

By our correspondent

KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain said on Sunday his party did not want to join any coalition as a charity and had not approached any party for this purpose. Addressing a hurriedly-called general workers meeting held here at the party’s headquarters, Altaf said the MQM did not want confrontation and wanted the promotion of democracy and national reconciliation. “The MQM will adopt a positive approach if it opts to sit on the opposition benches,” he added. He urged upon all the political parties to accept the mandate of the MQM. But if they did not accept the mandate of the party, he said, then they must avoid confrontation and stop issuing thought-provoking statements against the MQM. While offering peace to all the stakeholders, Altaf said the MQM did not believe in the politics of revenge and called on other parties not to turn their differences into a war. He termed his telephonic conversation with PPP Co-Chairman Asif Ali Zardari very positive but expressed surprise over some statements given by other PPP leaders that they did not want any coalition with the MQM. The MQM had not approached any party to include it in the coalition, he said, adding that it did not want to share power with anyone as charity. Altaf made it clear that his party wanted peace in the country, particularly in Sindh, at all costs. “The MQM does not want to fight anyone and is working for eliminating the urban-rural divide in the province for the sake of the solidarity and stability of the country,” he added. He said the MQM wanted to establish a positive democratic tradition in the country. He directed all the party workers to remain peaceful in order to foil all the conspiracies being hatched to destroy peace and law and order in the city. The MQM chief felicitated the parties, which would form governments in the provinces and urged them to respect the mandate given by the people to other parties, so that they could play their positive role in the Parliament. A large number of party workers, including women, attended the meeting.

Courtesy The News

Popular mandate should be respected: Altaf

By Our Staff Reporter

KARACHI, Feb 24: Muttahida Qaumi Movement chief Altaf Hussain says his party will not like to join any coalition if the mandate given to it was accepted by way of ‘charity’. He said the mandate won by the MQM should be respected to promote national integrity.

Addressing a general workers’ meeting at the party’s headquarters on Sunday night, he said the MQM had not approached any party for seeking a place in a coalition government. He said if other political parties did not accept the mandate won by the MQM they must avoid confrontation and stop issuing provoking statements against his party.

He said that the MQM wanted to promote democracy and national reconciliation, instead of pursuing policy of confrontation. “The MQM will adopt a positive approach if it decides to sit in opposition,” he said.

Offering peace and harmony, Mr Hussain said that the MQM did not believe in politics of revenge. He urged other parties not to turn differences into conflicts.

Mr Hussain described his telephonic conversation with PPP co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari as very positive, but expressed surprise over statements made by some PPP leaders against any coalition arrangement with the MQM.

Mr Hussain said his party wanted peace in the country, particularly in Sindh, “MQM does not want confrontation with anyone and for the sake of solidarity and stability of the country it is working to eliminate the urban-rural divide in the province.” He also said that his party wanted to establish positive democratic traditions in the country.

He directed party workers to remain peaceful and to foil what he called conspiracies being hatched to destroy peace and harmony in the city. The MQM leader congratulated the parties which would form governments in provinces and urged them to respect the mandate given by the people to other parties so that they could play a positive role in parliament.

Popular mandate should be respected: Altaf -DAWN - Top Stories; February 25, 2008

PPP legislators against coalition with Muttahida

By Amir Wasim

ISLAMABAD, Feb 24: Newly-elected MPAs of the Pakistan People’s Party in Sindh want the party to form government in the province without the support of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement.

Sources told Dawn that a number of newly-elected legislators opposed of the PPP entering into a dialogue with the MQM because of what they called “excesses” it committed against PPP workers during its five-year rule in the province.

The legislators were speaking at the first parliamentary party meeting at the Zardari House here on Sunday. It was presided over by Asif Ali Zardari.

The participants discussed the political situation in the province and PPP’s options of cooperating with other political forces in the post-election scenario.

On Feb 19, Mr Zardari had said that some party members had reservations over the issue of cooperation with the MQM. He, however, said that he personally wanted to take the MQM along.

The sources said that in Sunday’s meeting, most of the participants called for forming the provincial government without the support of the MQM because the PPP was in a position to form government on its own. Some of the members were of the opinion that the Muttahida could create problems if it was kept out of power. However, they said that if the PPP desired to take the MQM along it should be asked to join the PPP government unconditionally without seeking ministries or other posts.

A PPP office-bearer said that the track of the MQM showed that it would create problems even if it was made a part of the Sindh government.

According to the sources, Mr Zardari was personally interested in forming the Sindh government with MQM’s cooperation. He said the party had decided to take along all political forces and asked the elected members to suggest how best to reconcile this desire with the ground reality that the party was in a position to form a government on its own.

He said the meeting with Sindh MPAs was part of the party’s drive to have broad-based consultations within the party for formulating a future course of action.

The Sindh province, the PPP co-chairperson said, had a unique position among the federating units and called for prudent political decisions to address various issues confronting it. He said the party had enough strength to form a government in Sindh and he was eager to listen to the elected members’ views on how to take along all political forces in the country.

The participants left the decision about the formation of government to the leadership.

The meeting was attended by Makhdoom Amin Fahim, Yousuf Raza Gillani, Jehangir Bader, Raja Pervez Ashraf, Nisar Khuhro, Syed Qaim Ali Shah, Nafees Siddiqi, Raza Rabbani, Sherry Rehman, Syed Khursheed Shah, Safdar Abbasi, Yousuf Talpur, Azra Fazal, Dr Fehmida Mirza and Begum Ashraf Abbasi.

Earlier, members of the Balochistan parliamentary party met at the Zardari House to discuss options available to the party in the province.

PPP sources told Dawn that legislators from Sindh and Balochistan also discussed the names of possible parliamentary leaders in their respective assemblies. They said the names of Agha Siraj Durrani, PPP Sindh president Syed Qaim Ali Shah, Makhdoom Jameeluzzaman and former opposition leader in Sindh assembly Nisar Khuhro were under consideration.

However, they said that if Makhdoom Amin Fahim had been selected as the party’s candidate for the premiership, his son Makhdoom Jameeluzzaman would not be nominated as the parliamentary leader in the Sindh assembly.

The sources said that the party leadership believed that Nisar Khuhro and former chief minister Qaim Ali Shah would be weak candidates keeping in view strong challenges the party could face after coming into power.

They said Agha Siraj Durrani was a strong candidate. He is son-in-law of PML-F chief Pir Pagara and had served as provincial education minister in the party’s previous two governments.

The sources said the name of Pir Mazharul Haq was being seriously considered for speaker of the Sindh assembly.

For the Balochistan assembly, the sources said, there appeared to be a consensus on the name of Aslam Raisani, son of former Balochistan governor Ghous Raeesani. However, as the party was not in majority in the province, it could give the chief ministership to an independent legislator or to a nominee of a coalition party, the added.

Meanwhile, PPP spokesperson Farhatullah Babar denied that a nominee for the post of provincial chief minister was finalised during the Sindh parliamentary party meeting. He said the meeting did not discuss the matter of parliamentary leader in the National Assembly or in any of the provincial assemblies.

PPP legislators against coalition with Muttahida -DAWN - Top Stories; February 25, 2008

MQM and altaf hussain done a lot of positive work at least for the last 6 years.

it was realy good to see MQM working , in KASHMIR when there was a EARTHQUKE and that was a situation when most of so called! our big politicians were only offering FATTEHAs and sitting and enjoying their luxrious lives in DUBAI and in KSA.

by the way i wana know that what were ACCOUNTS and how many ? of MIAN NAWAZ SHARIF and of his father"s before and after ! comming into politics from back doors provided by LATE GEN. ZIA-UL-HAQ.

i hope many will find intersting answers, i personly not support MQM but at least we should bring some facts in the light.

and also bring people like ALTAF HUSSAIN, into national politics, infact MQM and altaf hussain did very good job . thier attitude was far more clear and moderate , logical + democratic for the last five years and they should be given chance to do thier politics all over pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom