What's new

Why the chances of Dravida Nadu are no longer illusory

corrected.
You haven't been to India. South Indians are a lot taller than North Indians.
Average height of kannada, telgus and mallus is around 5'10. While of Indian punjabis only 5'7. UP Biharis are like 5'2.

I am a marathi who has been to south several times.

So does nepalis and half of Sri Lanka. what's your point?

I will post. you call continue.. oldie

Thank you for the permission. And thank you for lowering the average intelligence of the thread by about 75%.

Average height of kannada, telgus and mallus is around 5'10. While of Indian punjabis only 5'7. UP Biharis are like 5'2.

lol. dont come up with shit.. you are midget compared to northerns. There is reason why IA prefer Northern compared to your kind. it should be enough to understand.

whatever, you will still remain ugly blakish lungis even if some of you have good height, as i said northern should avail this opportunity at earliest.

And thank you for lowering the average intelligence of the thread by about 75%.

Says a low IQ dravidian.

So does nepalis and half of Sri Lanka. what's your point?

The point is some moron claiming to be a Maharashtrian is advocating Dravida Nadu :lol::lol: He wants Indians (Both North and South Indians) to take 12 visa to visit Jyotirling and 4 to complete Chardham (I know it is not 12 but soon they would want Vidharbha as a country etc). The thing is we are more alike than we look.

:rofl::rofl: Have you ever seen a Sikh in your life????

lol. dont come up with shit.. you are midget compared to northerns.

whatever, you will still remain ugly even if some of you have good height.
I am a marathi. Neither a south Indian or north Indian.

You sound like a low iq punjabi from other side of the border.

If you think hairy, smelly, unibrow punjabis are definition of beauty. Then I have no qualms about it.
Its a fact that south Indians are taller than North indians. I m 5'9 and I felt like a dwarf in southern Indian cities. Some of these young south Indian kids are like 6'4 these days.

The point is some moron claiming to be a Maharashtrian is advocating Dravida Nadu :lol::lol: He wants Indians (Both North and South Indians) to take 12 visa to visit Jyotirling and 4 to complete Chardham (I know it is not 12 but soon they would want Vidharbha as a country etc). The thing is we are more alike than we look.

Well that issue can be managed, i am advocating against mixing and saving next generations of northern some of whom are directly our kin.. like Sikhs/Punjabis..

:rofl::rofl: Have you ever seen a Sikh in your life????
Sikhs aren't homogenous. Only jatt sikhs are a tad taller. The lower caste sikhs are like 5' 5. I have been to punjab unlike you bhaiyya.

I am a marathi. Neither a south Indian or north Indian.

You sound like a low iq punjabi from other side of the border.

If you think hairy, smelly, unibrow punjabis are definition of beauty. Then I have no qualms about it.
Its a fact that south Indians are taller than North indians. I m 5'9 and I felt like a dwarf in southern Indian cities. Some of these young south Indian kids are like 6'4 these days.

it seems i have hit some nerve.. :rofl:

Says a subhuman ugly stinky lungi.. Yeah you all look Blue eyed tall handsome hunk :rofl:

don't show your inferiority complexes which you suffer against northies. The Fact that IA have mostly northern should be enough for your satisfaction, they clearly consider northern more physically fit.

Sikhs aren't homogenous. Only jatt sikhs are a tad taller. The lower caste sikhs are like 5' 5. I have been to punjab unlike you bhaiyya.

Although freaking average height counts for shit but in India the tallest are Rajasthani and Kashmiris (North India) and shortest are from NE (Fiercest warriors)

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...-differences-among-indians/article5045718.ece

Did you go to Punjab with a tape to measure Punjabis and jats, what all did you measure? :rofl::rofl:

lol. dont come up with shit.. you are midget compared to northerns. There is reason why IA prefer Northern compared to your kind. it should be enough to understand.

whatever, you will still remain ugly blakish lungis even if some of you have good height, as i said northern should avail this opportunity at earliest.

Since you have already demonstrated your total lack of information, the kind that comes from education, I can skip the preliminaries and get straight to the point: the Indian Army originally was staffed with exactly those whom you sneer at now. It changed with the Mutiny. For the details, read; or, if it suits you better, get someone to read out the bits to you.

Says a low IQ dravidian.

There are more Dravidian Nobel Prize winners than Punjabis or Pashtun or Baloch. Also, I am not a Dravidian; I would have been proud to have been.

Did I mention that I find your posts singularly stupid? I hope you don't resemble the posts you make.

Although freaking average height counts for shit but in India the tallest are Rajasthani and Kashmiris (North India) and shortest are from NE (Fiercest warriors)

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...-differences-among-indians/article5045718.ece

Did you go to Punjab with a tape to measure Punjabis and jats, what all did you measure? :rofl::rofl:

IQ. He is the kind who would use a tape measure to measure IQ. Totally bone between the ears.

You really must learn to distinguish between suck and blow. One is real, the other is a figure of speech.

Wouldn't know the difference sir.
Not my expertise & have no need or desire to know the difference :)

Says a subhuman ugly stinky lungi.. Yeah you all look Blue eyed tall handsome hunk :rofl:

don't show your inferiority complexes which you suffer against northies. The Fact that IA have mostly northern should be enough for your satisfaction, they clearly consider northern more physically fit.

Ever wondered why the blue-eyed tall handsome hunks make an average of half of what the sub-human stinky lungis do? Oops, sorry, the Emiratis are not blue-eyed, tall and handsome hunks, so they wouldn't know, right?

The nordic wannabe punjabi is hurt. So cute.
I was not arguing about their looks or skin color. The discussion was about their height.
Indian army has a lot of North Indians. It has nothing to do with their height and looks. It has more to do with ample job opportunities in southern India.
For an average north india, driving a rickshaw in mumbai/bengaluru or joining the army are only options.

Ever wondered why the blue-eyed tall handsome hunks make an average of half of what the sub-human stinky lungis do? Oops, sorry, the Emiratis are not blue-eyed, tall and handsome hunks, so they wouldn't know, right?

Wouldn't know the difference sir.
Not my expertise & have no need or desire to know the difference :)

I offered the free input since you are dealing with a particularly obnoxious kind of neighbour. In a spirit of public service in the public interest. Please feel free to ignore it, if you are conversing with other sorts of humans.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom