What's new

Why the chances of Dravida Nadu are no longer illusory

Too late Aryans love their Idlis and Masala Dosas :enjoy:

What idli dosa have to do with race? Aryan too eat veggies and rice.

i am talking about silent genocide of their race aka of their Aryan side with flood of dravidian mix.

As much as Aryan has to do with race.

i am talking about silent genocide of their race aka of their Aryan side with flood of dravidian mix.

Do your numbers first. You are just embarrassing yourself and the rest of us who have to read your posts.

I think northern Indians aren't bothered about preserving their non-existent racial purity, not being below IQ 50 retards. I think northern Indians are also not so stupid as not to know the difference between Aryan as a language and as a race; there is nothing called an Aryan race, except in the imaginations of poorly-educated white (and latte) trailer trash.

Whatever, they are racially different from blackish midget lungi kind..

Bro Aryan-Dravidian divide was created by British to divide and rule India. Both Aryans and Dravidians are habitants of India just that there were different kingdoms.

Bro Aryan-Dravidian divide was created by British to divide and rule India. Both Aryans and Dravidians are habitants of India just that there were different kingdoms.

bro, i am not disputing that dravidians belong to Indian subcontinent,

but they were never part of northern bharat..

Dravidians have to take care that they dont inter mix with low iq North Indians. Or they will end up as dumb as punjabis and biharis.

Do your numbers first. You are just embarrassing yourself and the rest of us who have to read your posts.

Numbers doesn't matter, desperation of southern girls for northern guys matter..

Dravidians have to take care that they dont inter mix with low iq North Indians. Or they will end up as dumb as punjabis and biharis.

Whatever, they are racially different from blackish midget lungi kind..

Just stay out of this. Loutish remarks without any knowledge about the subject are really not useful, nor amusing, nor relevant.

bro, i am not disputing that dravidians belong to Indian subcontinent,

but they were never part of northern bharat..

South Indians and North Indians although culturally different worship the same Gods, mostly Shiva and Vishnu and share thousands of customs and all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom