What's new

Why the chances of Dravida Nadu are no longer illusory

Bullshit.

The Tamils despise the Kannadigas.
The Kannadigas hate the Tamil.
The Telengana Telugus hate the Andhra Telugus.
Everybody hates the Mallus.

And Maharashtra became Maharashtra when the Maharashtrians wanted the Gujaratis out of their hair and split Bombay state.

hate is a strong word. there are differences.
hating Mallus ?? Personally they have the coolest babes :-)

It might be for you. But North Indians will never agree to provincial autonomy.

The kashmiris and sikhs only wanted autonomy. But the central government refused to budge. Instead they took away more of their rights. So you think they will allow western and southern states to gain autonomy. You are mistaken. If that happens North Indians would starve to death.

sikhs have autonomy. Punjab was divided into Punjab and haryana to give them a majority state
punjabi is recognized language

sikhs have autonomy. Punjab was divided into Punjab and haryana to give them a majority state
You need to look up anandpur resolution.
Sikhs are 10 years from becoming minority in their land. Punjab looks like UP and Bihar.

The same fate awaits for western and southern India.
Bhaiyya belt bimarus will replace us in our lands.

Listen man you south Indians are gullibles, easy emotional fools, were always been fooled by likes of Periyars.

You people are emotional fools, Proof is loads of people committing suicide when a Leader dies in South. And this is real mystery for rest of India.

Had North Indians been hell bent to force Hindi then they would have very easily done it. There was not even a fuss about Hindi not been made National Language. Forget about any agitation for Hindi in North India.

Had it been South India in place of North India you people would have ransacked whole of North India.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tuji Marathi changli ahet!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tuji Marathi changli ahet!!!
Had Hindi be forced as a national language same thing would have happened in India as happened in Pakistan. A new country.
Do you know the history about what happened in parliament which was called to decide a national language for India.

You need to look up anandpur resolution.
Sikhs are 10 years from becoming minority in their land. Punjab looks like UP and Bihar.

The same fate awaits for western and southern India.
Bhaiyya belt bimarus will replace us in our lands.

Sikhs control all the levers of power in Punjab

Is only racism if it is meant in a demeaning way.

For most parts, north Indians were just ignorant about geography and for the longest time the south was known as the Madras Presidency, so the people from that part was called Madrasi in british India and that name stuck.

You OTOH was deliberate in your use and meant it as an insult.

Its the MNS who is attacking Biharis, but that is just rable rousing by the political party to get attention and media time. The public in MH does no such thing, nor do they condone or support such violence.

The racism by Tamilians and Mallus like you is reflected in their / your society and not the politician and that is the difference.

Back then , nobody knew MGR was a mallu, and in any case, mallu's was seen with great respect in TN back then. Amma OTOH had to disown her Brahmin heritage and background to find political acceptance. Worse, she had to pretend to be a Tamil chauvinist to find public support. THAT is the proof of racism.

Jayalalitha had no heritage to disown

hate is a strong word. there are differences.
hating Mallus ?? Personally they have the coolest babes :-)

The wording was for maximal impact. There are no processions of weapon-bearing haters going around hunting down the local Mallu shop-owner. There are DEFINITELY no haters of those them babes.

True, that.

You fcuking cunts fighting for your respective share, you all will be left sorely disappointed. There is only an Indian UNION, either you are a part of it or you all will be made to fall in line.

There is only life under Pakistani boot for you bobble heads. You will either get down or lie down. 1000 years of anal inflammation is coming back for you bhartis. I agree with the South Indian on this thread. There needs to be a culling of the Brahmins. Very soon we will see the fight between Brahmins to label themselves as shudras. Poetic justice, but it's hard for us Pakistanis to tell because you all look the same anyway. Whatever the case, Allah swt hates the oppressors, and we will come and finish them off for good. Mark my words my little fish eating bongoli bharti friend.

Globalization is the future. Only cowards will run away from it.

There is only life under Pakistani boot for you bobble heads. You will either get down or lie down. 1000 years of anal inflammation is coming back for you bhartis. I agree with the South Indian on this thread. There needs to be a culling of the Brahmins. Very soon we will see the fight between Brahmins to label themselves as shudras. Poetic justice, but it's hard for us Pakistanis to tell because you all look the same anyway. Whatever the case, Allah swt hates the oppressors, and we will come and finish them off for good. Mark my words my little fish eating bongoli bharti friend.
Brahmins will never claim to be shudras. Brahmins enjoy so many privelges in India.
3 percent Brahmins make 50 percent of Bureacracy and Media. Their representation in legislatures is 3 times their population strength.

You need not hate rest of us. Western, Eastern and Southern Indians are decent people.

Brahmins will never claim to be shudras. Brahmins enjoy so many privelges in India.
3 percent Brahmins make 50 percent of Bureacracy and Media. Their representation in legislatures is 3 times their population strength.

You need not hate rest of us. Western, Eastern and Southern Indians are decent people.

I really don't hate anyone. I generally hate bullies and those that think they are better than others. For them I give them a taste of their own medicine, but for the oppressed and disenfranchised I am a friend. North Indians are cowardly people and say lots oh things when they are in a group. Catch one of these guys in NYC by themselves and they will be ready to perform fellatio to avoid conflict.

Go get your own house in order first you pathetic scum and a third rate troll. Get off that high horse you fucking imbecile, you Pakistanis aren't blessed with superhuman abilities any more than we are or for that matter any other nationalities.

Do not get duped by these idiotic threads here on PDF, when push comes to shove the Marathis Bengali's Punjabis and every Indian irrespective of caste and creed will collectively whack your puny ***. Nothing unites us more than our hate for your kind of vile and repulsive creatures that ironically call themselves PAKISTANIS. Now shoo away, dolt.

I really don't hate anyone. I generally hate bullies and those that think they are better than others. For them I give them a taste of their own medicine, but for the oppressed and disenfranchised I am a friend. North Indians are cowardly people and say lots oh things when they are in a group. Catch one of these guys in NYC by themselves and they will be ready to perform fellatio to avoid conflict.
Go get your own house in order first you pathetic scum and a third rate troll. Get off that high horse you fucking imbecile, you Pakistanis aren't blessed with superhuman abilities any more than we are or for that matter any other nationalities.

Do not get duped by these idiotic threads here on PDF, when push comes to shove the Marathis Bengali's Punjabis and every Indian irrespective of caste and creed will collectively whack your puny ***. Nothing unites us more than our hate for your kind of vile and repulsive creatures that ironically call themselves PAKISTANIS. Now shoo away, dolt.
My brother had more Pakistani friends while studying the UK. He said that Pakistanis were loyal and trustworthy than North Indians.

My brother had more Pakistani friends while studying the UK. He said that Pakistanis were loyal and trustworthy than North Indians.

That is not surprise, even in pdf you have more pakistani friends than Indian :lol:

People like you are always an outcaste in India and have to find solace in pakistan. like jinnah minus his ambition.

Listen my bongoli friend. When I shove a metal rod up your *** like a hilsa, then we will see what you have to say.

Pakistanis are very extreme. We can be extremely warm or extremely cruel. I pray for the day I get to meet you.

That is not surprise, even in pdf you have more pakistani friends than Indian :lol:

People like you are always an outcaste in India and have to find solace in pakistan. like jinnah minus his ambition.
Bhaiyya pests like you can't make a living in your states. So you to come to my state with a begging bowl.

I would love to beat the bhaiyya out of you. UP bihari bitches like you would only talk shit on the interwebs.

Back
Top Bottom