What's new

Why South Africans are Angry with Indians?

Gandhi had a South African boyfriend named Kallenbach.
He was German Jew...
In a biography that hit stores this week -- "Great Soul: Mahatma Gandhi and his Struggle With India," former New York Times reporter Lelyveld insists that Gandhi was gay, or at least bisexual. His lover was Hermann Kallenbach, a German-Jewish architect
article-2172967-140B6D95000005DC-731_634x850.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...uel-speculation-true-nature-relationship.html

Gandhi had a South African boyfriend named Kallenbach.
:o:

That is not true. Africa is a place where many Indians were taken there as slaves or handlers of lesser slaves by the British and thus the issue today.
The current generation of Africans don't know that. Heck I didn't know how deeply racist and sadistic they were until I discovered their comments on the internet.

The current generation of Africans don't know that. Heck I didn't know how deeply racist and sadistic they were until I discovered their comments on the internet.

Couple that with actual numbers on the ground in South Africa.

They have a little soddom and gammorah there as well under disguise of Soft Power.

People in Djibouti hate indians

Couple that with actual numbers on the ground in South Africa.

They have a little soddom and gammorah there as well under disguise of Soft Power.

People in Djibouti hate indians
Soddom and Gammorah?? I don't get it

Cos he is a fake ID Troll.
Not everyone from the same country shares the same exact views and thoughts. I have butted heads with several of my countrymen here.If you believe he is a fake i.d troll impersonating to be someone else then just report him.
That's all I can say

Not everyone from the same country shares the same exact views and thoughts. I have butted heads with several of my countrymen here.If you believe he is a fake i.d troll impersonating to be someone else then just report him.
That's all I can say
It is not about views. It is how he writes. Serious people don't write like that. Will report, let's see.

Ghandi, Nehru and Savarkar were sodomites. This trend in Indian politics continues even today.

Indian rulers are no different from ancient greeks, romans and people of sodom and gomorrah.

Why don't blacks work hard?why this laziness across the world(blacks)?..indians work hard n prosper wherever they go..people who cant do anything except driving taxis are obviously jealous of indians and opening such threads....stupid taxiwalas:rofl:

blacks are good at dunking basketballs and rapping, not exactly great for building civilization hahaha

I really can't understand which Indians this guy is upset with. Is it the latest bunch of Indian traders who together with their Pakistani and Bangladeshi brothers have flooded South Africa to dump their trash products on the market or the South Africans of Indian origin whom he has a problem with ? Sorry, my hindi isn't that good

Back
Top Bottom