What's new

why so much hate?

Georg

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Why is here so much hate in this Forum?

Nearly every topic ends sooner or later in a blaming war...

Muslims vs Jews
Indians vs Pakistanis
Christians vs Muslims
Europeans vs middle east
everyone vs USA or China
Muslims vs Chritians

everyone is blaiming everyone

everyone is beliving his dick is bigger than the other dicks and other mum´s are sluts...

Why?

Why cant we just leave the trash talking way some politicans do aside and talk like normal people? We dont have to agree on every topic, but at least we should accept different meanings and beleavings without calling the other bad...

One thing Trump and Erdogan has achived already, the level of communication around the world reached a new low since ww2... lets stop this, there are so many interesting things to discuss about, pretty sure most of us are grown up males... and 100% in real world most of us would never call others face to face the way we do here.

peace
Georg

Muslims vs Jews
Indians vs Pakistanis
Christians vs Muslims
Europeans vs middle east
everyone vs USA or China
Muslims vs Chritians

Add calling every non-Chinese/Pakistani person on here an Indian.

I think the percent of the under 25 age group is high here so that should explain a lot.

you are right but this is a defence forum and with dooms day clock at two minutes to midnight, fanatic trump as the leader of the world's strongest military doing non sense all over the world, terrorist natanyahu calling the victims(palestinians) as terrorists, indian military killing innocent kashmiris, ISIS slaughtering innocent people in ME and afghanistan and a "useless" nation organization which cant take any step against the powerful elite terrorists of the world then dont expect peace even on a defence forum.

Muslims vs Jews
Indians vs Pakistanis
Christians vs Muslims
Europeans vs middle east
everyone vs USA or China
Muslims vs Chritians

everyone is beliving his dick is bigger than the other dicks and other mum´s are sluts...

Why?

Why cant we just leave the trash talking way some politicans do aside and talk like normal people? We dont have to agree on every topic, but at least we should accept different meanings and beleavings without calling the other bad...

One thing Trump and Erdogan has achived already, the level of communication around the world reached a new low since ww2... lets stop this, there are so many interesting things to discuss about, pretty sure most of us are grown up males... and 100% in real world most of us would never call others face to face the way we do here.

peace
Georg
Because its fun. And most of the guys are here for fun. But of course you can engage your self as you like, forum is open arena.

Muslims vs Jews
Indians vs Pakistanis
Christians vs Muslims
Europeans vs middle east
everyone vs USA or China
Muslims vs Chritians

Why?

peace
Georg
Thats because members from one particular country are extremely nosy. Out of their shear low self esteem , they target Pakistan and Muslims to satisfy their dead ego. This phenomenon is evident in all most every other thread. I started a thread to seek the main reasons for same, but that thread was derailed and trolled by troll brigade from that country.

Since I have been on this site I have been called everything from Pakistani, Indian, Chinese lol since I criticize these countries a lot.

When I post something bad about China or Pakistan I get called an Indian, when I post something bad about India I get called a Pakistani or Chinese, most people on this forum are just stupid.

Actually people on forums mostly sway from topics at hand and fight / argue over their personal Titanic Egos, making mountains out of molehills

peace
Georg

Don't give up hope though things are perhaps at a bit of a low point at the moment, there are some brilliant posters here.
Ignore the trolls, build a healthy ignore list ;) and enjoy the gems you find.

Muslims vs Jews
Indians vs Pakistanis
Christians vs Muslims
Europeans vs middle east
everyone vs USA or China
Muslims vs Chritians

Why?

peace
Georg
Now let me explain. Because some friends' abnormal psychology and behavior have led to the "forum war".
such as @Hamartia Antidote His only interest is fanatical attack on China. He's acting like a clown. But when I started fighting back. Every time he ran away.

Because of him, I even changed my ID avatar.

Now let me explain. Because some friends' abnormal psychology and behavior have led to the "forum war".
such as @Hamartia Antidote His only interest is fanatical attack on China. He's acting like a clown. But when I started fighting back. Every time he ran away.

Because of him, I even changed my ID avatar.

Lol! There are only a few Americans here and about 200 Chinese plus numerous reflagged Pand-Xi supporters (like Onebyone) posting dollar crash threads, racial unrest threads in the US causing an imminent societal collapse (like Fergusen), and every other thing their daily google keyword history searches could find from obscure websites.

If you are chafed by some of my posts then welcome to the other side of the coin.

Last edited:
we make it like this people in south Asia have no boundaries of bad mouthing

Lol! There are only a few Americans here and about 200 Chinese plus numerous reflagged Pand-Xi supporters (like Onebyone) posting dollar crash threads, racial unrest threads in the US causing an imminent societal collapse (like Ferguson), and every other thing their daily google keyword history searches could find.

If you are chafed by some of my posts then welcome to the other side of the coin.
hehe, don't deceive yourself. you are really abnormal.

You are very irritable, lack of calm, fanatical tendency to attack..... did you take any medicine tonight? Please don't stop taking medicine.

Please add me to your ignore list. I’d appreciate it. You should keep your new avatar.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom