What's new

Why so much hate for America lately?

Dominion act under which Pakistan became a Dominion became a Dominion came under effect on 15th of Aug 1947 ( its actualy written in the document of law ) . Thats why the first ever anniversary was celebrated in Pakistan on 15 Aug 1948. However that was Pakistan the Dominion of Pakistan . Wasn't really a Independent state. That occurred on 29 Feb 1956 That Pakistan became a fully independent republic . So its either 15 Aug 1947 or 29th of Feb 1956. ( however the very constitution under which Pakistan became a republic was denigrated by Ayub Khan a couple o years later , but thats another story )

reason for bringing this up is , most of the "facts" Pakistanis are told are simple distortions or plain lies. Almost everything Since Ayub has been a lie, and continues to be so .
Are these related to your stupid question/Thread @baapu :hitwall::crazy:

its not an assumption. do you know what an assumption means?
in your sight these are fact but most of the pakistani knows the fact that US always backsatbb Pakistan in past & present thats all you pro US brain fart @baapu keep blabbering without knowing the history of Pakistan &US relation @baapu :blah::blah::blah:

Seriosly. pills? does that ring a bell?

I heard a new word here, can you tell me , explain .. what does "inferiority complex" mean. ? I mean we are going off topic . but. wth

Off topic or not is beside the point. Inferiority complex - I.C. - your failure to accept what you are as a zionist hindu dressed in a sheep's clothing just so you can cause mischief here on defence.pk. You fool no one and your deceptiveness is so obvious - it goes without saying that it runs in the blood of zionist hindus - to create mayhem and mischief, as the might of muslims sends shivers down their spine despite being spineless and gutless.

its not an assumption. do you know what an assumption means?

You're so cliched making you such a pathetic spineless stubborn shallow minded low life, immeasurably mentally immature due to overdose of gae peshãb, no doubt.

Off topic or not is beside the point. Inferiority complex - I.C. - your failure to accept what you are as a zionist hindu dressed in a sheep's clothing just so you can cause mischief here on defence.pk. You fool no one and your deceptiveness is so obvious - it goes without saying that it runs in the blood of zionist hindus - to create mayhem and mischief, as the might of muslims sends shivers down their spine despite being spineless and gutless.

You're so cliched making you such a pathetic spineless stubborn shallow minded low life, immeasurably mentally immature due to overdose of gae peshãb, no doubt.

Please stay on topic. or go utter your stupid wisdom on some other thread.

They are the kuffars killing Muslims and spreading terrorism in Muslim lands.

kafar , the word means I think hiding the truth. So you have to prove truth before you can say anyone is hiding it. I am saying someone in Pakistan is hiding the truth about Americans so .. ..... ... who is it.
Kufr is a simple word equivalent to a liar and fraudster. why give it so much importance?

Please stay on topic. or go utter your stupid wisdom on some other thread.

kafar , the word means I think hiding the truth. So you have to prove truth before you can say anyone is hiding it. I am saying someone in Pakistan is hiding the truth about Americans so .. ..... ... who is it.
Kufr is a simple word equivalent to a liar and fraudster. why give it so much importance?

Hey zionist, take a hike...

Back
Top Bottom