What's new

Why so many rape threads ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am suggesting a blanket ban on this topic, regardless of the origin of the crime. Making this into a versus thread will not yield desired results and will turn this into a troll thread.

yes a blanket bann w/o any discrimination based on country or religion
sory i didn't want to make it a vs thread but just wanted to show that there are doule standards on pdf! thank u :)

it would be nice if the admin clarifies the policy..a banned topic irrespective of nationality?? seniors club topic?? a sticky thread??or any other which they feel to be good for the forum.

Because it show that we are 'greater' than Women

What do the mods say on post #1 ?
Any official forum policy/rule ?

Thanks.

Oh! good.. So defence.pk will now go the way of countless Indian and Pakistani forums where mindless abuses are hurled at each other often backed by the admins.. Nice ... guess who loses out ;)

You assumption process is really funny- and you assume alot- where i said it should go that way?- :lol:-

Dude.. These are figures presented in your national assembly.. You Deal with it..or else you can always assume the below approach :)

head-in-the-sand.gif

National assembly of 2008/ 09-
Hello this is 2013- i a, arguing on 2012 statistics- which say some 2710 are women rights violation cases not onlu rape-
Atleast come at me with the latest statitics- Duhhh- yeah do the hard work- :pop:-

An Indian opened Pakistani rape thread in the name of DNA!

We aren't going to ban or censor this topic. We will however go hard on those who create such threads for point scoring and trolling. That is easy to be identified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom