What's new

why so many insults +trolling + hate ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
main bhi akeely peeny ki :omghaha:

yaroon ke sath to hum ne 2000 se phly pi thi under 16 age main :P

Pai jaan... kalay baith k penay ka koi maza nahi hai... kabhi mulakat karo... dono bhai baith k peg marien gai..

Has anyone insulted you?? I know there are some members who cross the line but they get banned! Mods should be more active!

why you guys doing it ? ever you guys judge the things like a judge ? in many cases our countries are wrong or doing wrong do you guys realize it? ever you thought may be your gov is doing it wrong? why blind support to our flags and gov and country? everywhere trolling bashing each other and just fun of each other :tdown: shame on us .board become a free chat room now sorry to say but seniors cafe is the only place worth to be read now .i am part of PDF since 2006 and can see we are falling down day by day :tdown:

Note:
This post was written by IK before he discovered BD section on PDF-
:D

Because on the Internet no harm can come to you no matter what you say to anyone due to anonymity. Plus this is a really good indicator of one's true self. If it wasn't for the norms and rules of society, a true human being with manners would be rare.

Yaar imran bhai pdf ke sabsey senior member hai, inki baat sunlo yaar :rofl:

You're going to get this kind of activity on the forum when you have two warring and hostile nationalities on the forum. As we all know this forum has many Indian members on this forum their posts and views and activity on here will not always be welcomed and will generate unfriendly responses from Pakistanis, and thus the cycle continues; moderation is there to oversee things, but they cannot be everywhere immediately. That's my opinion as to why so many insults, as for the hatred it is embedded and comes with the territory, however this doesn't mean things can't be discussed in a civilized manner.

Emotions are running to high... people are more intended in making others angry or upset most of the time than actually debate on the topic...Many times moderators themselves are twisting their rules just to annoy members ... unless the moderators themselves decide to change the rules and enforce stricter post moderation.... nothing is going to change .

Because thats the world we are living in.....I think, you dont go out much, in real world people do far wose things.....you should be grateful that atleast people are not killing each other on defence.pk :sniper:

ohh my dear do you know most of J-think tanks are teens ? they are not example for me i know 90% them and they are not a roll model for me . we have to be honest ourselves let think tanks do whatever i don't care .
All hail Imran bhai :D, Imran bhai for the MOD!!!

Its just funny to see people throwing insults when they lose arguments (thats from all sides Chinese, Indians, Pakistanis, et all). Some bring up decade old history, other bring up non existing bullshit to gain points.

Regardless people who throw personal/national insults get banned regularly. There are few assholes who manage to create multiple accounts and use those tactics repeatedly but we have been banning original accounts up to the senior level. :D

Just few minutes back a junior think tank was calling a respeced senior member "retard".If he can do it the others, the non thinkers will definitely feel free to do it on a regular basis.

Jr. TT are young and learners. Please PM me the post.

The no. of mods should increase as the no . of newbies joining this forum is drastically increasing day by day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom