What's new

Why’s Modi silent about Muzaffarnagar?

modi is not know for talking about riots , not a peep from him about the 2002 ones too.

yeah .. I have never heard a peep from Maunmohan in 8 years :woot: Seriously, apart from the usual scripted speech of Independence day, i think he goes into a maun vrat :omghaha:

So when MMS keeps quiet its balatkar but modi being quiet is chamatkar?
As a PM aspirant he need to be able to address wide variety of issues and not worry if he is maligned by someone. after all don't you guys call him a strong leader? does your strong leader then only speak when its in his interest?

think about what i said , dont blindly support someone . modi should have condemned the riots that took place.

Pray could you quote me some words which MMS said during the riots ? Only after **** got over .. he reached .. there also i dont think anyone heard him speak !!

yeah .. I have never heard a peep from Maunmohan in 8 years :woot: Seriously, apart from the usual scripted speech of Independence day, i think he goes into a maun vrat :omghaha:

Pray could you quote me some words which MMS said during the riots ? Only after **** got over .. he reached .. there also i dont think anyone heard him speak !!

Read what i said again .

He does not have to speak at mzn riot. And are you people nuts ? Even know abcd of politicis ? It is still a long time for election. Public has short memories. Do you want media to concentrate on modi instand of country current issue.
Politics is not about taking action always,

Oh look, someone blindly supporting CONgress is telling others not to blindly support someone! There's a name for grade A plonkers like you........... :sarcastic:

Could comeone suggest what exactly Modi should have said that would have been more than a mere formality without any meaning?

If Modi visits Muzaffarnagar, then we will see an entirely different line of attack from his ditractors. I've to say such illogical unreasonable attacks on Modi are counterproductive.

Back
Top Bottom