What's new

Why Russia Is Getting Closer To Pakistan And Abandoning India?

So if we use your logic, then by supporting Indias ban on azhar, Russia dissed the Chinese by not supporting their stance! In diplomatic circles they call it giving china the middle finger no?!

Anyways You are entitled to your views, but we have our own approach when it comes to diplomacy. Pakistanis have always been emotional creatures that read way too into situations instead of thinking pragmatically. Pakistan is new at this and will eventually learn.

In the meantime, our relations with Russia will remain strong as ever until they give us a reason to think otherwise. No amount of "analysis" of diplomatic signs will convince us otherwise.

Remind me again how many ahmadis were killed in India due to sectarian violence in the last decade?!
Whether the Muslims of India consider ahmadis Muslims or not, the Indian constitution protects them both. So it is irrelevant to india. It does apply to Muslim countries where this sectarian difference defines politics.
by my logic, they are both making a fool out of you. simple as that. Here, lemme spell it out for you, cuz I know you know exactly what I mean but I'll just rub it in and enjoy while I'm at it:

india: oh russia my dear husband, declare these bad bad mullahs for me as terrorists.
Russia: sure baby. you buy frigates and missiles from me yes?
india: of course baby but please declare them as terrorists. but China says it will block you.
Russia: dont worry baby, I will talk to China. you just sign here on the dotted line for purchase of weapons yes?
india: ok baby give me your pen.
Russia: (unzips pants).
india: (giggles) oh not that pen silly...an actual pen to sign on the dotten line.
Russia: hey China, you gonna block?
China: yeah, did india sign?
Russia: yeah, she buy 20 fighters 300 missiles 5 frigates, I give you tech details of what she buy yes?
China: okay.
Russia: how much you pay me China?
China: :happy:
Russia: okay never mind, I give you tech details anyway, you buy oil.
China Russia hi5
india: RUSSIA! China blocked your declaration. i thought you said you talk to China.
Russia: yeah I talk to China, China say no. oh well. I tried.
india: :mad:
China: dumb b!tch!

Okay watch this one please specially the end you will no ask the question again

Dear Sir ,
why are you provoking these nice Indian people?
Ok, we got a few aircraft from the nice Russians but we should be manufacturing our own world class aircraft/ cars/housing/schools.

Above all we buy weapons so we can make a beautiful , safe, smart, good people. We may have great weaponry but if the weapons are not enough to make our people rich, white, smart, free and loving then how is this any thing other than another toy?

Let us not provoke the nice Indian peoples. They are already suffering and if anything we should be kind and nice to them and help them ease their suffering so they can see we are nice, beautiful, good people. We don't want any trouble. We just are happy we can share the Russians as friends. We have other things to do, right?like beautify our people and love our beautiful people?

View media item 17297

Last edited:
by my logic, they are both making a fool out of you. simple as that. Here, lemme spell it out for you, cuz I know you know exactly what I mean but I'll just rub it in and enjoy while I'm at it:

india: oh russia my dear husband, declare these bad bad mullahs for me as terrorists.
Russia: sure baby. you buy frigates and missiles from me yes?
india: of course baby but please declare them as terrorists. but China says it will block you.
Russia: dont worry baby, I will talk to China. you just sign here on the dotted line for purchase of weapons yes?
india: ok baby give me your pen.
Russia: (unzips pants).
india: (giggles) oh not that pen silly...an actual pen to sign on the dotten line.
Russia: hey China, you gonna block?
China: yeah, did india sign?
Russia: yeah, she buy 20 fighters 300 missiles 5 frigates, I give you tech details of what she buy yes?
China: okay.
Russia: how much you pay me China?
China: :happy:
Russia: okay never mind, I give you tech details anyway, you buy oil.
China Russia hi5
india: RUSSIA! China blocked your declaration. i thought you said you talk to China.
Russia: yeah I talk to China, China say no. oh well. I tried.
india: :mad:
China: dumb b!tch!

The only thing amusing here is watching you desperately type up a script only to be replied by one liners..
Ahahahahahahahah

The only thing amusing here is watching you desperately type up a script only to be replied by one liners..
Ahahahahahahahah
that was two lines trying in vain to show that your typing a one liner! enjoy your happy butthurt!

@GumNaam This article is just a FIGMENT of somebody's imagination

When you FINALLY Get Something from Russia ; please let us know
What videos above. This is just the beginning.

Na Baap bada na Bhaiya, Na Beta bada na Maiya
The whole thing is that ke Bhaiya, Sabse bada Rupaiya!!
rupaiya say bhi bada hay SONA! suna?

Back
Top Bottom