What's new

Why recovering the money wouldn't make a difference.

FalconStar

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I've been hearing this non-stop from media to people on this forum to people around me and just about everyone, that we need to recover the money and let these thugs go.

Well I've a completely different theory and it has some basis to it.
If someone comes to your house and steals something, what do you do? You go to the police and lets assume they catch the criminal. Would you be willing to let him go without being punished for his crime, if he returns the things he stole and what if he's spent the money he stole?

Now think of this situation from the criminals side. He goes and steals something and if he gets caught all he has to do is return the stolen items and he goes on his merry way and if he is able to getaway with it, then he gets to enjoy the stolen wealth.

We have let these criminals go before and they came back with vengeance.
Even if you recover the money from them and then let them go, then it sends the message that if you get caught, all you have to do is return the money and no harm will come to you. How is that fair?

A criminal must be punished, not just because he did a crime, he must be punished severely so to set an example for the people who come after them, that if you do this, then you will spend the rest of your life wishing you never did it.

If they return the money good, but they still must serve time and must be banned from politics for life including their children. And I highly doubt they'll ever even return a single penny and if you really think for long term we can live without it.

This country can make money again like any person whose house got robbed, he'll be angry but eventually he can earn money again and build his life. If he's assured that the thief who came to his house last time will never come again. But if that guy is still running around freely then their will be no point in making money cause he'll come again and take whatever he likes.

Even we as Muslims are told to do good and we'll be rewarded with Jannah and if we do bad deeds then we'll burn in the hell fire.

Bad actions must have consequences, otherwise their is no point in being good.

Why gov cannot confiscate their properties in Pakistan at least if corruption chargers are proven?

More like --- recover all the money and then hang.

Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment. Quran 5:33

Fatwa of by Molana @Sugarcane with limited understanding of Quran.

Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment. Quran 5:33

I strive to increase corruption in Pakistan yet i'm alive and healthy. Seems your allah isn't so powerful.

They won't recover any money. The money is parked in foreign jurisdictions and we have no leverage against those jurisdictions.

U r very right. Establishment making huge mistake. Maybe they fear their necks could be on the line next.
I've been hearing this non-stop from media to people on this forum to people around me and just about everyone, that we need to recover the money and let these thugs go.

Well I've a completely different theory and it has some basis to it.
If someone comes to your house and steals something, what do you do? You go to the police and lets assume they catch the criminal. Would you be willing to let him go without being punished for his crime, if he returns the things he stole and what if he's spent the money he stole?

Now think of this situation from the criminals side. He goes and steals something and if he gets caught all he has to do is return the stolen items and he goes on his merry way and if he is able to getaway with it, then he gets to enjoy the stolen wealth.

We have let these criminals go before and they came back with vengeance.
Even if you recover the money from them and then let them go, then it sends the message that if you get caught, all you have to do is return the money and no harm will come to you. How is that fair?

A criminal must be punished, not just because he did a crime, he must be punished severely so to set an example for the people who come after them, that if you do this, then you will spend the rest of your life wishing you never did it.

If they return the money good, but they still must serve time and must be banned from politics for life including their children. And I highly doubt they'll ever even return a single penny and if you really think for long term we can live without it.

This country can make money again like any person whose house got robbed, he'll be angry but eventually he can earn money again and build his life. If he's assured that the thief who came to his house last time will never come again. But if that guy is still running around freely then their will be no point in making money cause he'll come again and take whatever he likes.

Even we as Muslims are told to do good and we'll be rewarded with Jannah and if we do bad deeds then we'll burn in the hell fire.

Bad actions must have consequences, otherwise their is no point in being good.

Unless they feel threatened there is no recovery. They have been very clever in their loot and plunder so you have to be more clever on how to get it back. Exile is not an option, they have served at the highest positions.

Nothing will be recovered why would other countries send money back ?Honestly speaking no body trust the judicial system of Pakistan...
If this looted money truck ki batti is not across the board no body will trust it...

Nothing will be recovered why would other countries send money back ?Honestly speaking no body trust the judicial system of Pakistan...
If this looted money truck ki batti is not across the board no body will trust it...

Saudia bhej do inhay un ko recovery fee pay kar daina.

Unless they feel threatened there is no recovery.

Imran Khan has threatened Shahbaz Sharif yesterday saying main to maut bhi bardasht Kar lon ga aap karlo ga

Back
Top Bottom