What's new

Why Quaid-I-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah said: "There is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan!"

I am sorry Sir, but nobody had complained before.

This! Sir you have spoken my mind.

Ma`am, this is just an interesting view of an educationist that I thought to share. Of course there is difference of opinion regarding the views of Muhammad Ali Jinnah about the constitution of Pakistan and the present we have. Some of his speeches are about Islam, whereas others speak of a secular state. But I have no intention of getting into that debate.

I agree Sir. But came across this video and thought to share.
his statement may be for those critical days of early months when indian sardar patel was running like mad dog to capture more and more land .

Only if Quiad-e-Azam was a little bit better explaining his ideas and communicating it to the people of India.And His followers were not typical YES SIR! type and asked Jinnah questions about his ideas.

Then again here what i am complaining about In the end no one is perfect and looks like we are forever stuck in this confused state.

Action speaks louder than words.

Im not sure if it is true story or a fake one. But since pakistaniz are Muslim people and i beleive most are honest and innocent with small transgressions here and there.

We pray to Allah and avoid all that is sinful. So for sure Allah is the protector of pakistan & pakistaniz this is available from Quran. Anyone can open the book of Allah and check it.

As long as pakistaniz are sincere Muslims undivided among shia sunni sects and upon the way told in Quran. No power is bigger than Allah Himself. LORD OF THE WORLDS IS OUR PROTRCTOR .

if we are not on the path of Allah then surely we are evil and bound to fail without any protector

Last edited:
his statement may be for those critical days of early months when indian sardar patel was running like mad dog to capture more and more land .
Definitely Sir it`s possible. There are times when people are under too much duress and although they know they are against too many odds, but they try to boost the morale of others.

Only if Quiad-e-Azam was a little bit better explaining his ideas and communicating it to the people of India.And His followers were not typical YES SIR! type and asked Jinnah questions about his ideas.
Ma`am I have somewhat read his speeches that really explain his ideas of both the Islamic view and the secular. But the problem is we have those both and that is what is always fueling the debate.

Im not sure if it is true story or a fake one. But since pakistaniz are Muslim people andni beleive most are honest and innocent with small transgressions here and there.

We pray to Allah and avoid all that is sinful. So for sure Allah is the protector of pakistan pakistaniz this is available from Quran. Anyone can open the book of Allah and check it.

As long as pakistaniz are sincere Muslims undivided among shia sunni sects and upon the told in Quran. No power is bigger than Allah Himself. LORD OF THE WORLDS IS OUR PROTRCTOR .

if we are not on the path of Allah then surely we are evil and bound to fail without any protector
Completely agree. If we are sincere and loyal to Him and His commands, He will be our Guardian and Helper forever.

Then again here what i am complaining about In the end no one is perfect and looks like we are forever stuck in this confused state.

Action speaks louder than words.
amercan founding fathers just wrote a paper only rest been done by every generation . why only blame baba ? ok he was confused but he give us freedom and a country now its our job to work and make it great . what our law makers doing in last 73 years is telling barking playing bashing lying day night but not making laws . we are using 150 years old laws .its not jinnah's fault we are failed

Every enemy internal and external has tried to undo pakistan since 14 August 1947. Yet alhumdulillah we are still here. Men can argue over details but Pakistan remains
With respect even the British managed to hold what is now Pakistan together for 98 years and their 'matlab' was not La Illaha Illal Allah but just simpple greed/plunder.

Given this fact, that India or Pakistan are still hanging on is no big deal.

I am sorry Sir, but nobody had complained before.
If you could please elaborate the reason you have called me out for on this post, I would be grateful.

A) People here are not about the ideological Pakistan, they like the ones after '51 consider the Sindhu Mayya Devi as more of a marketable brand for the country.

B) Religious discussions are not allowed.

A) People here are not about the ideological Pakistan, they like the ones after '51 consider the Sindhu Mayya Devi as more of a marketable brand for the country.

B) Religious discussions are not allowed.
I better delete this post then?
I shared it because I thought there is history in it. And it was not attacking any religion or sect either.

Last edited:
I better delete this post then?

Yeah probably.

Make one about tourism.

Gwadar to Shangri La in different amphibious vehicles. The spice boat captain Patel Afridi Singh

Yeah probably.

Make one about tourism.

Gwadar to Shangri La in different amphibious vehicles. The spice boat captain Patel Afridi Singh
I am usually mindful to not post anything that would make people fight. And I only shared this from historical point of view. Just want to clear my stance on this.

And I am deleting post. Apologies to all.

I am usually mindful to not post anything that would make people fight. And I only shared this from historical point of view. Just want to clear my stance on this.

And I am deleting post. Apologies to all.

Thank you.

They are very sensitive ancient people and you must respect local culture always

I am sorry admin, I cannot find an option to delete. Could you please delete it?

PDF.png

Last edited:
Because he knew any power could do it. So he was hoping to innoculate Pakistan from the real danger he faced. And it only took 24 years in 1971 for events to prove this. as Pakistan v0.1 was undone.
With respect even the British managed to hold what is now Pakistan together for 98 years and their 'matlab' was not La Illaha Illal Allah but just simpple greed/plunder.

Given this fact, that India or Pakistan are still hanging on is no big deal.
Well for some of us the glass is always half empty isnt it.

Back
Top Bottom