What's new

Why PM Modi's body language was all wrong at BRICS summit

Does the author knows what the image of India is in the world? Does she know the poverty, filth, infrastructure, law situation, etc. in the country? Does the author get laid often?

You're looking for body language ?

kapshen-ahmadinezhad.jpg

..Author is partially rights..
Modi's English may not be much refined.and for a person,who used to speak only Gujarati till few months ago....and delivering a message..where the whole world's press is ..can make many nervous..
..May world leaders had this , have this and will have his nervousness...but many had overcome this are overcomming and will overcome this..
Even nawaz sherif was not comfortable dealing with press..
..but ..if the past is some indication..Modi had overcome many hurdles...:tup:

Don't be angry on me sir but this reminds me of two of my favorite ladies here -
Welcome @Spring Onion and @levina :D
Well.....I think Modi looked nervous, no doubt about it.
Hes not comfortable speaking in english and ergo it became obvious in his body language too.
I expect such robotic speeches from MMS but not Modi, he could've done much better had he prepared his speech. But I am sure he will fare better in US when he meets Obama.
yup i have seen what @levina can do,,,lol
One ban wasn't enough I guess. :coffee:

So now tell me what did I do?

Last edited:
He is Gujju and that too from very poor family....dont expect elegant things from him, ..We look up to him as good and efficient administrator, which is his best quality, rest all can go to hell! Who cares

Hes not comfortable speaking in english and ergo it became obvious in his body language too.

Who cares if he don't know english? Shakespere said whats in the name, i say what's in the language??

I don't care whichever language he knows or he doesn't know, i only care that India should move ahead & if he can deliver that i will be more than happy.

The problem with us Indians is that we care of things for Show-off more than it's actual utility.

Like we used to say for MMS "So what he don't speak, so what he is not a leader, so what he works as a remote control - ATLEAST HE IS THE MOST EDUCATED HEAD OF A GOVT. IN THE WORLD!!!" :lol:

that,s what happen when you elect a chai wala street junkie and murderer :lol:
English is not our mother tongue and I dont blame Modi for not being able to speak in it.
If you think speaking in english is an upper class thing to do then I think thats because you've a very colonial mentality and that you should 've been born in a pre independence era.

This chai wala made a business magnet out of an earthquake hit shambolically performing state. So yes I might vote for him again.....have no doubt.

Who care about bans ? :sick:
That guy was desprarate when he could not prove me wrong on a thread. And ultimately ended up getting banned.
I assumed his ban would have taught him a lesson or 2 but then provoking others is his habit.

Who cares if he don't know english? Shakespere said whats in the name, i say what's in the language??

I don't care whichever language he knows or he doesn't know, i only care that India should move ahead & if he can deliver that i will be more than happy.

The problem with us Indians is that we care of things for Show-off more than it's actual utility.

Like we used to say for MMS "So what he don't speak, so what he is not a leader, so what he works as a remote control - ATLEAST HE IS THE MOST EDUCATED HEAD OF A GOVT. IN THE WORLD!!!" :lol:
Read my post over this.
Not knowing english is not a crime!!!
All i meant was that his nervousness was pretty evident.

Now, I am starting to like you................ :D
And then you say you're not a Modi bhakt :coffee:
You like anyone who speaks in favor of Modi.You're biased towards him.
Karlo accept. :D

arp2041 said:
Don't worry, Modi is here to stay, he is not going anywhere for atleast 10 years :enjoy:
If he performs well as a PM then I dont mind :-)

Back
Top Bottom