What's new

Why Pakistani think Indians as Baniya people ?

I don't like the profession of money lending. I would make a crap "baniyaa". :(

I'd guess you have $50 in your wallet?

$45. WTF?!?! Baniyyas have a margin of error of 10% Damn you guys are good.

im a punjabi gujjar khattana

I think the word he is looking for is adharmi not mleccha.

They are usually very miserly. They want to take everything from you and not spend a penny. Just my experience with them, not generalising or stereotyping. Except for the money aspect, they are not bad people.

This guy lives it up. Bought a Lamborgini.

so im a adharmi? which is ranked where on your caste system?

i know my ancestors were khyastriyas when they were hindus only 6 generations ago.

so im a adharmi? which is ranked where on your caste system?

Kshatriya. Adharmi just means non-dharmic. I don't think it has a negative connotation or maybe he is trying to give it one. Mleccha definitely has a negative connotation but Punjabis aren't mleccha so it wouldn't make sense to use that word.

Mlecchs are those people especially from low caste , who converted to Islam or any other religion in lieu of some petty bribe or force.

No it doesn't mean that at all. Where are you from? Mleccha now means anyone non desi. Originally it mean anyone not from Aryavarta.

No it doesn't mean that at all. Where are you from? Mleccha now means anyone non desi. Originally it mean anyone not from Aryavarta.

I know what is Mleccha or Baniya , but this discussion is not about them ... so stick to the point.

This article is about Branding of whole India as Hindu Baniya ? do you have anything to say on that ?

Kshatriya. Adharmi just means non-dharmic. I don't think it has a negative connotation or maybe he is trying to give it one. Mleccha definitely has a negative connotation but Punjabis aren't mleccha so it wouldn't make sense to use that word.

Punjabis were called mleccha by Ganga people.

Adharmi means one who has failed in his duty...

Mlecchs are those people especially from low caste , who converted to Islam or any other religion in lieu of some petty bribe or force.
Mlechha is person of Non-indian origin, especially white...

No it doesn't. Were are you from? In Punjab Adharmi means a non-dharmic person. It is usually directed at churia.
May be in Punjabi, but I am referring original meaning. Non-dharmic isn't a thing at all.... the closest thing to non-dharmic is Dasyu

I know what is Mleccha or Baniya , but this discussion is not about them ... so stick to the point.

This article is about Branding of whole India as Hindu Baniya ? do you have anything to say on that ?
we don't really follow indian castes as you guys do.
i started using the word baniya after i seen several indian members use that "hindu baniya" sarcastically.
so if anything blame your fellow indians.

Back
Top Bottom