What's new

Why Pakistan needs to get out of US war's. "THE REALITY OF THE US GOVERMENT"

...so all's rosy in Pakistan then? As a nuclear armed State of 190mil population, you’re evidently enjoying an economic ranking among the world’s top 20 (as it should be), people around the world are flocking to buy the latest in Pakistani developed ingenuity, you enjoy a high rate of literacy, the Americans have not designated your country of special concern, investors are flocking to your doorstep, corruption is contained, the media’s free, zero flight of human capital, everyone in the world seeks inspiration from Pakistani intellectuals and entrepreneurs, the great government of Pakistan subsidizes the economies of the lesser endowed, you’ve a peaceful coexistence with your neighbours and enjoy peace within that’s only surpassed by Sweden and only marginally so!

Forgive me for overstepping myself here, for I didn’t realize you were such a monumental power house.

You say if Pakistan would have become developed country without nukes. It was decided soon after 71 that we will get nukes, in case if we go down then we will take our enemies with us.

I mean look at Afghanistan, its not even worthy of 3rd world country tag.

You say if Pakistan would have become developed country without nukes. It was decided soon after 71 that we will get nukes, in case if we go down then we will take our enemies with us.

I mean look at Afghanistan, its not even worthy of 3rd world country tag.

I've neither said nor implied it...but then again, who am I to question evident greatness, hey? ;)

Back
Top Bottom