What's new

Why Pakistan MUST consider Afghan civilians as its own

Yes
and it empowers the Sharia court directly and indirectly the Ummah through Sharia law. :)
Wow, Did you even read or have any idea about Islamic Juris?

Mind it, Im a lawyer and Ive read it all and do that for a living.

Before anything, Afghanistan has to become it's own sovereign state and not occupied by western countries like Romania and the U.S.

I know you are a retarded safron chaddi... but public display of your stupidity is unwanted... try reading for a change.. fukwit.

It is empowerment of sharia
i.e link between Ain e Pak with Sharia court.

It is empowerment of sharia
i.e link between Ain e Pak with Sharia court.
What is sharia though?

There exists no shariat laws per say?

As I said read the articles and sections you foolishly posted...

Pak constitution itself doesnt contradict with any Islamic views... and yet on one hand fundamentalists declare it void... on the other rss chadis foolishly talk about sharia without knowing the basics.

Before anything, Afghanistan has to become it's own sovereign state and not occupied by western countries like Romania and the U.S.
Unlikely ... will and wont happen in our lifetime... too many ethnic,secterian divisions with brutal pasts... warlords,no economy,industry nothing.. its a countrys whose half populations is refugee...

If change can come... it can and will only come from ordinary afghans ...

na karo naa :P

sharia is part of ummah ..
So what is sharia? post a link can ya? no you cant.. sharia doesnt exist on paper kid....

Even Islamic views, even Muslim personal laws differ .. let alone your invisible sharia.

na karo naa :P

sharia is part of ummah ..
Whats more ironic is that Federal Shariat Courts only work is to determine, that no laws contrary to Islam are enacted... :lol:
http://federalshariatcourt.gov.pk

Uffo zalima samjho naa
Islamic Republic
and Islam cannot be altered as per comfort
And Islam gives emphasis to Ummah.
download.jpg

Pakistan has shown so much humanity towards Afghans and look where it got us, just watch the vennum spitting Afghans cobras

Ha! I rather consider consider bangladeshis from 1971 as our civilians over afghans atleast there was a time they were loyal to us unlike afghans who assassinated liaqat ali khan and had been against the creation of Pakistan since 1947. It's not just the durand line but also jealousy and deep seeded hate in their hearts.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom