What's new

Why Pakistan isnt questioning German and Uzbek ambassadors about their citizens involvement a

Every foreign terrorist is overlooked and passed on to Pakistan by the world so the world has zero credibility itself.

Period
Right. It's all the world's fault. It's a worldwide conspiracy to malign saintly Pakistan. Whatever.

When you have blood of Syrians on your hands by declaring al-qaeda terrorists as liberators then you dont have any moral right to talk about credibility.
Yes yes, clutching at straws to attack god knows who, when your own country breeds more terrorists every minute than the rest of the world put together. BTW which pak army cantonment is the present leadership of al qaeda residing in? Pindi or Isloo? Soon cantonment towns in Pak will be named bin ladenabad, zawahiri road and so on.

Yes yes, clutching at straws to attack god knows who, when your own country breeds more terrorists every minute than the rest of the world put together. BTW which pak army cantonment is the present leadership of al qaeda residing in? Pindi or Isloo? Soon cantonment towns in Pak will be named bin ladenabad, zawahiri road and so on.
:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

you can enjoy popcorns (offcourse pure vegetarian ones) so dont worry and stop worrying about Pakistan ;)

yea we know who supported tamil terrorist and where are their camps and also muktis so plz ..enjoy the cows meat..

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

you can enjoy popcorns (offcourse pure vegetarian ones) so dont worry and stop worrying about Pakistan ;)

I'm not worried at all. Enjoy your own popcorns and watch the show as your country burns from the handiwork of terrorists produced there every minute.

But I was only pointing out that Pakitan should be the last country to question others about terrorists.

(BTW popcorn is made from corn by definition, and therefore vegetarian. What next, low calorie water?)

yea we know who supported tamil terrorist and where are their camps and also muktis so plz ..enjoy the cows meat..

Yes yes, keep pointing fingers at India if it soothes your ego. But ask anybody in the world where the 'epicenter of terrorism' is located, and they will tell you. Google that phrase.

(And mukthi bahinis fought for and created a nation. Your terrorists are only destroying your nation, and trying in others. Nation builders and destroyers are different things.)

LTTE or Mukthi bahini don't o around spreading jihadi ideology and hatred everywhere, flying planes into buildings, bombing schools, asking for medeival and barbaric laws etc. They were both founded for a purpose, to gain independence for their people. Mukti bahinis succeeded spectacularly, and LTTE's demise began when they turned their guns against India. Yet, neither of them go fight religious wars and kill kafirs. That's pakistani terrorism. I know Pakistanis can't differentiate "freedom fighters" and terrorists, so let this be a useful guide.

@Zarrar Alvi

(BTW I'm not sure why everybody is telling me what to eat. I suppose it's an attempt at religious insult, when the topic is embarassing. So go eat a pig, for all I care.)

Last edited:
I'm not worried at all. Enjoy your own popcorns and watch the show as your country burns from the handiwork of terrorists produced there every minute.

But I was only pointing out that Pakitan should be the last country to question others about terrorists.

(BTW popcorn is made from corn by definition, and therefore vegetarian. What next, low calorie water?)

Yes yes, keep pointing fingers at India if it soothes your ego. But ask anybody in the world where the 'epicenter of terrorism' is located, and they will tell you. Google that phrase.

(And mukthi bahinis fought for and created a nation. Your terrorists are only destroying your nation, and trying in others. Nation builders and destroyers are different things.)
then same goes with kasmiris and moaists they are fighting to creat a new nation s dont call them terrorists and about epicenter yea butt hurt americans and indian are saying this coz usa lost in afghanistan and indian gna loose their interests their ... good job Haqqanis

dont take credit that coz of u LTTE lost ur Raw supported those maniac terrorist who killed thousands of innocents srilankans and similarly the afghan mujahideen wh are fighting against the invaders are not terrorist so plz stop ur iditic theory abt them\

Last edited:
then same goes with kasmiris and moaists they are fighting to creat a new nation s dont call them terrorists and about epicenter yea butt hurt americans and indian are saying this coz usa lost in afghanistan and indian gna loose their interests their ... good job Haqqanis

Right, USA lost in afghanistan. Because in three or four days of war, the taliban, Pakistan's beloved protege, was forced away from power, and reduced to doing hit and run attacks. I wonder what victory for USA would look like. They are leaving when they want, on their own terms. The only country that is threatened by the taliban today is pakistan.

What they fight for is one thing, how they fight is another. If they bomb innocent people and civilians, they are terrorists. Even India makes a distinction between militants and terrorists. This inability to differentiate terrorism and freedom fighting continues to bleed pakistan.

Give up. The only reason your are wildly complaining about mukti bahini, LTTE, kashmiris, maoists etc is because you know for a fact that no country can compete with pakistan when it comes to terrorism. Even in Syria and Iraq and Somalia and Yemen there are pakistani terrorists. Doing "freedoms fighting", I suppose, in foreign countries. Terrorism is pakistan's only export to the world.

If it gives your ego a boost to try to paint India with the same brush, keep going. It is rather childish, and pathetic. Sometimes the honourable thing to do is to accept your failures, instead of pretending that your enemy is the same.

Right, USA lost in afghanistan. Because in three or four days of war, the taliban, Pakistan's beloved protege, was forced away from power, and reduced to doing hit and run attacks. I wonder what victory for USA would look like. They are leaving when they want, on their own terms. The only country that is threatened by the taliban today is pakistan.

What they fight for is one thing, how they fight is another. If they bomb innocent people and civilians, they are terrorists. Even India makes a distinction between militants and terrorists. This inability to differentiate terrorism and freedom fighting continues to bleed pakistan.

Give up. The only reason your are wildly complaining about mukti bahini, LTTE, kashmiris, maoists etc is because you know for a fact that no country can compete with pakistan when it comes to terrorism. Even in Syria and Iraq and Somalia and Yemen there are pakistani terrorists. Doing "freedoms fighting", I suppose, in foreign countries. Terrorism is pakistan's only export to the world.

If it gives your ego a boost to try to paint India with the same brush, keep going. It is rather childish, and pathetic. Sometimes the honourable thing to do is to accept your failures, instead of pretending that your enemy is the same.
sir we support govt against terrorism like we supported the lankans against the Tamil maniacs but you will again gona talk bullshit abt Pakistan coz its in ur yindooo blood or maybe brainwashed by hindu media so enjoy ur puffz :drag: and start calling us terrorist as if we care .. but what ur RAW do we do the same buddy u cry when ur butt get hurt we take it on a chest see the difference

sir we support govt against terrorism like we supported the lankans against the Tamil maniacs but you will again gona talk bullshit abt Pakistan coz its in ur yindooo blood or maybe brainwashed by hindu media so enjoy ur puffz :drag: and start calling us terrorist as if we care .. but what ur RAW do we do the same buddy u cry when ur butt get hurt we take it on a chest see the difference

You don't know me or what religion I follow, so stop your misdirected religious insults. Sorry, I don't feel like discussing anything with somebody who's only rebuttal is "you are a yindoo, you are a yindoo". I could just as well respond with "muzzie terrorist, muzzie terrorist, you are a muzzie so islamic terrorism is in your blood", the same way you are speaking to me. But I won't stoop to that level. Some day you might grow mature enough to look beyond religious enmity. Or maybe you won't - because if everybody in Pakistan did that, it wouldn't be in the state it is in today. Adeiu.

The answer is simple! 'Non State Actors', a term used by Pakistan itself to wriggle out of any situation that may have been sponsored by the State.

Uzbekistan and Germany would similarly turn around and say they have nothing to do with these non state actors!
And that is why it is pointless for Pakistan to question German and Uzbek ambassadors about their citizens involvement!!

QED!

Does this stupid Indian logic applies to those western militants too who are fighting against Bashar ul Assad in Syria. Or is it only for Pakistan.

It's not economy that is the issue, it is credibility.

Since almost every terrorist attack in the world is linked to Pakistan, and every ambitious terrorist goes to Pak for higher studies, Pakistan has zero credibility in questioning other countries about terrorism. It would be like Somalia questioning the role of Germans in piracy, or North Korea questioning America's democratic credentials.

Again. Dozens of terrorists from USA, Canada, France, Germany are fighting in Syria too. Are you going to apply this stupid logic there too?

Does this stupid Indian logic applies to those western militants too who are fighting against Bashar ul Assad in Syria. Or is it only for Pakistan.

Again. Dozens of terrorists from USA, Canada, France, Germany are fighting in Syria too. Are you going to apply this stupid logic there too?

There is a war going on there. Fighting in a war is not terrorism, whether you agree with one side or not. Check out how many people from how many countries volunteered in the Spanish civil war.

But Pakistani terrorists run through a peaceful city like mumbai, shooting at commuters in railway stations, or throwing grenades at them. Or they plan to blow up times square, or plant bombs in the London metro. Or bomb churches in Peshawar. This is very different from fighting in a civil war.

Yes, now if you strain your brain, you could find a few people from other countries who have done these as well. But the sheer number of such people that emanate from Pakistan can boggle the imagination. If you think that terrorism in Pakistan and by Pakistanis is only as bad as that in other countries, you are living in denial. Better admit the obvious if you want to change.

If ambassadors of countries are getting started questioning for the involvement of their nationals in terrorist activities in other countries, some countries will ran out of ambassadors or may have no time to eat, sleep,pray etc due to the constant questionings.

Pakistan doesn't call these Ambassadors because it doesn't want them to laugh in their face. How can you call up ambassadors for their nationals overstaying their welcome in a region you yourself do not even have control over?

Every foreign terrorist is overlooked and passed on to Pakistan by the world so the world has zero credibility itself.

Period

Pakistan should take over direct control of NW then it can cry about foreign nationals overstaying illegally. Seriously...

There is a war going on there. Fighting in a war is not terrorism, whether you agree with one side or not. Check out how many people from how many countries volunteered in the Spanish civil war.

But Pakistani terrorists run through a peaceful city like mumbai, shooting at commuters in railway stations, or throwing grenades at them. Or they plan to blow up times square, or plant bombs in the London metro. Or bomb churches in Peshawar. This is very different from fighting in a civil war.

Yes, now if you strain your brain, you could find a few people from other countries who have done these as well. But the sheer number of such people that emanate from Pakistan can boggle the imagination. If you think that terrorism in Pakistan and by Pakistanis is only as bad as that in other countries, you are living in denial. Better admit the obvious if you want to change.

So is in FATA and NWA. Same scenario. Nothing different except your obvious hatred for one country. :)

Back
Top Bottom