What's new

WHY PAKISTAN IS SO EAGER TO TIE UP WITH RUSSIANS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
India dont want to get close,its U.S and its needs :D

and when you got the shitt out of india? :D

oppss i forgot we stopped your shyt from coming out of your ahem ahem. everytime we send a spy pigeon a Raju the monkey spy :P

lol, 'India's internal issues' so you can have Hindu terrorists kill hundreds of thousands of people and no one should care, even if these killings expand out to Pakistan, Afghanista, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bangladesh??? This is an international issue. It should be put to security council and India should be under sanctions like Iran until the Human Rights situation gets better.
What kind of a person or nation are you guys? NOT ONE of you have condemned what happens in India when hundreds are killed.....????? Tell me all about your two face. With so much biased towards human lives....can you really criticize LeT and Alqaeda types of Organizations? You are their Hindu extension my man. QUIT sponsoring terrorism through Hindu fundamentals.

This typical Pakistani attitude of acting more Arab than the actual Arab,more American than the actual Americans,more Palestinian than the actual Palestinians,more Afghan than the actual Afghans,more Bangladeshi than the actual Bangladeshis,and finally more Indian than the actual Indians have always landed you in trouble.And still you people dont get it do you?

You behave as if you are the big brother of all other nations,but the reality is if Pakistan doesnt get alms from IMF or US,then the government employees will not get their salaries.
Pakistan is a country that ranks among the first few in gross human rights violation and almost half of the country is up in flames due to terrorism,which was again patronized by the leaders of the same country at one point of time.
So,when I say,our internal issues are none of your concern,I mean,there are far more grave things that you have to care about and we are much better off than you.So far as relation between two countries is concerned,our internal matters dont affect you,and thats all you need to know.

Khud ka thikana kuch hai nhi..chale hain duniya ko bachane...

oppss i forgot we stopped your shyt from coming out of your ahem ahem. everytime we send a spy pigeon a Raju the monkey spy :P

so this is how the shitt come out ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Same raju's have done more than enough damage to you ;) and we know who is shitting ;)

This typical Pakistani attitude of acting more Arab than the actual Arab,more American than the actual Americans,more Palestinian than the actual Palestinians,more Afghan than the actual Afghans,more Bangladeshi than the actual Bangladeshis,and finally more Indian than the actual Indians have always landed you in trouble.

You behave as if you are the big brother of all other nations,but the reality is if Pakistan doesnt get alms from IMF or US,then the government employees will not get their salaries.
Pakistan is a country that ranks among the first few in gross human rights violation and almost half of the country is up in flames due to terrorism,which was again patronized by the leaders of the same country at one point of time.
So,when I say,our internal issues are none of your concern,I mean,there are far more grave things that you have to care about and we are much better off than you.So far as relation between two countries is concerned,our internal matters dont affect you,and thats all you need to know.

dahhhh just like Indians behave more dalals than the dalals themself. Just like the Indians acting more SL Tamils than the Sri Lankan Tamils

so this is how the shitt come out ? :

Same raju's have done more than enough damage to you ;) and we know who is shitting ;)

you mean the monkey in Rajhistan caught by Indians claiming he was a Pakistani spy

dahhhh just like Indians behave more dalals than the dalals themself. Just like the Indians acting more SL Tamils than the Sri Lankan Tamils

you mean the monkey in Rajhistan caught by Indians claiming he was a Pakistani spy

You have got a point there,and I agree with you.But then again there is a difference.In your case the action is that of the state,while in case of the Tamil issue,it is a mere local action and not state policy.

My post was in relation to the relation between India and Pakistan and how to reduce tension between the two.The point that I made is Indian internal affairs is not something related to this issue.I am not even going into discussing that matter.Good or bad,that is of no concern to anybody else,so far as the matter of relation between India and Pakistan is concerned.

You have got a point there,and I agree with you.But then again there is a difference.In your case the action is that of the state,while in case of the Tamil issue,it is a mere local action and not state policy.

Because in your current case the govt at center is not of anti-Cong parties or pro-Tamil parties.

as far as the action of our state is concerned i dont think so anyone on this forum acting more americans or vice versa than the americans does NOT mean s/he represent the state.

dahhhh just like Indians behave more dalals than the dalals themself. Just like the Indians acting more SL Tamils than the Sri Lankan Tamilsyou mean the monkey in Rajhistan caught by Indians claiming he was a Pakistani spy
While some acts as More Arab than Arab people themselves. :lol:

Pakistan wants Russian cooperation to upgrade its military hardware, including Mi-17 helicopters and T-80UD tanks & Pakistan also wants to exchange military-to-military exchanges with Russia.

Pakistan wants Russian cooperation to upgrade its military hardware, including Mi-17 helicopters and T-80UD tanks & Pakistan also wants to exchange military-to-military exchanges with Russia.

This is not one sided as you think indians that only Pakistan need Russia for cooperation!Its also Russian who want good relations with Pakistan, It understands pakistans role in This region and on WOT and as well as a Major player. So it will also benefit the russians to tie up with Pakistanis.

As I said...India dictate the terms...Russia wont dare to give even single bullet to Pakistan without India's will

@US...It is US who wants to get closer to India ....

Apparently Russian engines didn't need an Indian NOC so I don't know where you get the logic of Russians not daring to sell a single bullet to Pakistan :P

----------

India has been the number one customer for Soviet/Russia hardware and that is the only consideration where advanced military equipment like fighter aircraft and other sensitive tech is concerned. Items like jet engines, helicopters and missile systems will be sold despite Indian reservations.

While some acts as More Arab than Arab people themselves. :lol:

The Arabs gave us tremendous importance back in our golden days with our burgeoning economy, excellent ties to the US and other Western countries and an improving educational system.

Since the more humble phase of our nation came to pass, the Arabs have restricted our importance to being a safe-guard against a belligerent Iran. But somehow we missed all that and continue this one-sided love affair with the Arabs and their wonderful achievements like Salafism.

Apparently Russian engines didn't need an Indian NOC so I don't know where you get the logic of Russians not daring to sell a single bullet to Pakistan :P

----------

India has been the number one customer for Soviet/Russia hardware and that is the only consideration where advanced military equipment like fighter aircraft and other sensitive tech is concerned. Items like jet engines, helicopters and missile systems will be sold despite Indian reservations.
and that is called biting more than can chew :lol: a few "transport helos" like mi-17s and a few engines to power the jf-17,and you guys think you have won the world :woot: just go and ask for Mi-28N attack hlicopters from russia and what you will get is a tight slap on the face..and about missile systems being sold to you... well its more laughable than most ridiculous jokes here :rofl:

This is not one sided as you think indians that only Pakistan need Russia for cooperation!Its also Russian who want good relations with Pakistan, It understands pakistans role in This region and on WOT and as well as a Major player. So it will also benefit the russians to tie up with Pakistanis.
yes russians are madly wanting to tie up with pakistan,that is why there was a thread in the indian defence section that russia's ambassador to india said "whoever says we are going to sell weapons to india's enemies,spit on his face" :lol: you "think" you are more worthy and matter to different country than actually you are

and that is called biting more than can chew :lol: a few "transport helos" like mi-17s and a few engines to power the jf-17,and you guys think you have won the world :woot: just go and ask for Mi-28N attack hlicopters from russia and what you will get is a tight slap on the face..and about missile systems being sold to you... well its more laughable than most ridiculous jokes here :rofl:

I think you misuderstood the Russians for your domestic service or something. We already know what we can and can not get from Russia so there's no need for you to go jumping up and down.
As for your statement: "and you guys think you have won the world"... think about what we got despite India's reservations.

yes russians are madly wanting to tie up with pakistan,that is why there was a thread in the indian defence section that russia's ambassador to india said "whoever says we are going to sell weapons to india's enemies,spit on his face" :lol: you "think" you are more worthy and matter to different country than actually you are

Ever considered that every ambassador and diplomat in the guest country says similar things.

If we go by what the American ambassador to Pakistan says, then the US is still our best friend. But we know better. These sugar-coated statements by experience diplomats are only licked up by the gullible segment of society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom