What's new

WHY PAKISTAN IS SO EAGER TO TIE UP WITH RUSSIANS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is time for india to come forward and be our friend as being our neighbor , but unfortunately india is thinking in other way ...
why don't leadership of both countries realize that both countries can serve each others interests better than any other country .
all we need is to shun ego and old hatreds ,and resolve Kashmir and other issues in prudent manner ...
we can usher an era of peace , prosperity and technology in this region ......... even Afghanistan will get alot of benefit out of it

No pole vaulters violating our borders,no attacks like Mumbai,Indian Parliament,no terrorist attacks in Srinagar and we have peace.
There has been a history of mistrust and Pakistan is solely responsible for it.

In the year 1965,we received a Pakistani minister as our Chief Guest on our Republic Day parade,thats one of the highest honours that India gives to a foreigner.Its the same year that Operation Gibralter was launched by Pakistan which effectively means an attempt to take Kashmir by force.
In the year 1971,it was Pakistan which could not handle their own internal situation and resulted in mass exodus of crores of refugees to west Bengal,Assam,something which de-stablilized our society there so much that we are dealing with it till this date.It was Pakistan again,which opened fire first.
Fast forward to 1999.PM Bajpayee goes to Lahore for peace talks.Even when the peace talks were going on,NLI men were infiltrating Indian territory for yet another Gibralter style attack.
Many Pakistani leaders have admitted ,after they left their office,that terrorism has indeed been employed as a state policy by Pakistan.

How did all these things start ?? the infant Pakistani govt. right after its creation,simply could not wait for a systematic approach,they jumped the gun and pushed tribal militias into Kashmir,in order to take it by force,everybody were taken aback.

So,taking a look at the track-record,tell me honestly,even if we want to believe you,trust you,how can we ? We have been betrayed and backstabbed time and again.I mean, look at this,A Pakistani minister comes to India for the Republic day parade,that is a sign of peace and solidarity,and the same year you decide to invade the very same nation?Bajpayee,that old man,took a bus to Lahore with an olive branch in hand and the same year we end up with Kargil ?Peace talks started rolling and everything was going on fine,and all of a sudden we have something like the Mumbai attacks? All terrorists involved in that were later found out to be Pakistanis.
There has been a thread going on about the hanging of Afzal Guru,for his role in Indian Parliament attack.The attitude of the Pakistani members there in that thread is like more sympathetic towards a the terrorist and almost everybody is convinced that he was an innocent man.Why ? How ? Are you terrorist sympathizers ? Then you must support TTP as well.

So are you a terrorist nation whose leaders have time and again proved themselves to be untrustworthy and potentially dangerous? The onus is upon you,not us.Tell me,what can be done so that we can trust you ?

No pole vaulters violating our borders,no attacks like Mumbai,Indian Parliament,no terrorist attacks in Srinagar and we have peace.
There has been a history of mistrust and Pakistan is solely responsible for it.

So will this then also meet the following Pakistani demands too so both of you can be friends? I think their demands will include:
1) Stop sponsoring terrorism In Baluchistan and Karachi
2) Stop training terrorists through hindu terrorists within India, that come across the border in Pakistan and Afghanistan and train anti-Pakistani people
3) Stop sending weapons through Afghanistan into Baluchistan and through the port to Karachi....
4) Stop killing and raping Kashmiri women, men and children. Christians and Muslims in India that your hindu terrorist parties like RSS, Siv Sena, BJP have been killing over decades. And no one in the SECULAR India objects too (Secular on paper in this case). None of this represents a tolerant or secular society. You are just as hard core fundamental people as Talibans or Alqaeda is. Look at the number of Christians and Muslims killed in India every year!!!
So both of you fix your issues and be friends. There is no finger pointing. Shi*t stinks the same in both of your cases.

So will this then also meet the following Pakistani demands too so both of you can be friends? I think their demands will include:
2) Stop training terrorists through hindu terrorists within India, that come across the border in Pakistan and Afghanistan and train anti-Pakistani people
3) Stop sending weapons through Afghanistan into Baluchistan and through the port to Karachi....
4) Stop killing and raping Kashmiri women, men and children. Christians and Muslims in India that your hindu terrorist parties like RSS, Siv Sena, BJP have been killing over decades. And no one in the SECULAR India objects too (Secular on paper in this case). None of this represents a tolerant or secular society. You are just as hard core fundamental people as Talibans or Alqaeda is. Look at the number of Christians and Muslims killed in India every year!!!
So both of you fix your issues and be friends. There is no finger pointing. Shi*t stinks the same in both of your cases.

Firstly, Indian internal matters are none of your concern.First,be capable enough to take care of your own.

Secondly, a small section of people have been crying foul for a long time that India is supporting the Balouch rebels,but there has been no evidence to support that.But,many Pakistani leaders have admitted on record that terrorism has indeed been a state policy in Pakistan.

Go green man

If you know what I mean

Go green man

If you know what I mean

I actually don't know what you mean. Is that because I provided some facts against India and you are a blind patriot? Instead of discussing the fact, you guys will get emotional like teenager girls now?

So are you also planning to write a fiction book , like one of our junior TT's . Substantiate what you say with evidence ( which in no way means fuzzy urdu youtube videos) .

Number of Muslims killed in India in past 65 years is much less then the number of muslims that have been killed in Pakistan in past couple of years . So it completely invalidates your point my dear Pakistani with U.S. Flags .

Firstly, Indian internal matters are none of your concern.First,be capable enough to take care of your own.

Secondly, a small section of people have been crying foul for a long time that India is supporting the Balouch rebels,but there has been no evidence to support that.But,many Pakistani leaders have admitted on record that terrorism has indeed been a state policy in Pakistan.

lol, 'India's internal issues' so you can have Hindu terrorists kill hundreds of thousands of people and no one should care, even if these killings expand out to Pakistan, Afghanista, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bangladesh??? This is an international issue. It should be put to security council and India should be under sanctions like Iran until the Human Rights situation gets better.
What kind of a person or nation are you guys? NOT ONE of you have condemned what happens in India when hundreds are killed.....????? Tell me all about your two face. With so much biased towards human lives....can you really criticize LeT and Alqaeda types of Organizations? You are their Hindu extension my man. QUIT sponsoring terrorism through Hindu fundamentals.

I actually don't know what you mean. Is that because I provided some facts against India and you are a blind patriot? Instead of discussing the fact, you guys will get emotional like teenager girls now?

Man , get over it . Everybody knows your identity .

Currently Pakistan is constrained with Chinese weapons only.......Pakistan wants to have world class and cheap weapons from Russia.....But their problem is that India is dictating the terms.....I am sure soon France door will be closed for Pakistan also.....

Rather going towards Russ, indeed Pakistan needs to make stronger relations with China, Korea and Iran. Russians can never be sincere to Pakistan.

I dont know why ,yes why you guys want yourselves to go close to Russia ???

The same reason for which India wanted to get close to US

Currently Pakistan is constrained with Chinese weapons only.......Pakistan wants to have world class and cheap weapons from Russia.....But their problem is that India is dictating the terms.....I am sure soon France door will be closed for Pakistan also.....

:whistle: still we will manage to scare the shyt out of India sans any new weapons so NVM.

:whistle: still we will manage to scare the shyt out of India sans any new weapons so NVM.

India dont want to get close,its U.S and its needs :D

and when you got the shitt out of india? :D

As I said...India dictate the terms...Russia wont dare to give even single bullet to Pakistan without India's will

@US...It is US who wants to get closer to India ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom