What's new

Why Pakistan is not a walkover

A very good suggestion.
When I have time I might leave a comment on YouTube calling him a Pakistani spy paid to say good things and promote Pakistan and accuse him of hating India, as well as of being a secret Muslim.

Anyone who is arrogant enough to take their enemy lightly will face humiliation.
Respect your opposing force and plan ahead.
If India takes Pakistan lightly, it is bound to lose shamefully.
I dont think that’s the case though. India is very aware of Pakistani capabilities, but also aware of its faultlines. The latter is the focus right now.
The people on your channels talk of Pakistans weaknesses only. Infact they turn our strengths into weakness aswell. They are a one way trip to depression.

sane Indians will always go ignored

Last edited:
Actually India didn’t target Pakistani military, it targeted terrorist camps.
And yes, India did miscalculate the level of response, but the loss was minimal and gave us a good feel for your preparation.
That exactly is my point. Learning from your mistakes.
Has Pakistan learned from its mistakes?

Because the way you guys are talking with overconfidence of a “victory” after Feb 27th, you’re falling in the same trap of arrogance and underestimating your enemy.
Hopefully, your military isn’t as arrogant and short sighted as some of you folks on PDF

are you Indians collectively try to play ignorant as a nation and no single sole want to leave behind.

This is news?
view and perception... Like some people say in 71 PAF hasn't lost a single plane in combat. 300 sorties done in 14 days or so at Dhaka air base. In Op Gibraltar 3000 guerrilla participated whereas Muktis were 175k on eve of battle.

They think they strolled into Lahore, demolished Karachi, and were marched right outside Islamabad before they decided to leave out the kindness of their hearts

They also think cow urine cure cancer.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom