What's new

Why Pakistan is not a walkover

Certainly Pakistan isn't a pushover. Otherwise India would have swallowed it whole just like it did with Hyderabad, Junagadh, Sikkim etc.

Salaam

The man made some excellent points - respect your enemy to gain a better appreciation of their capabilities so you can plan accordingly and effectively.

One point he mentioned was very interesting for me. The Chinese are obviously very unlikely to jump guns blazing into a war between India and Pakistan.

That, however, does not mean that the help they can extend to Pakistan will be limited to the military supplies they can give. He mentioned non-kinetic capabilities. Cyber, elextronic, space tech, intelligence and other information related help that can be vital during a war can be given which could prove invaluable.

The Chinese, obviously, posses a lot tech and developing more and more with the US in mind. So having their non-kinetic resources at our disposal could really prove game changing in a conflict.

This sort of help keeps them out of the conflict in an official manner whilst still helping us greatly.

Thanks for sharing - learnt something interesting today.

Salaam

The man made some excellent points - respect your enemy to gain a better appreciation of their capabilities so you can plan accordingly and effectively.

One point he mentioned was very interesting for me. The Chinese are obviously very unlikely to jump guns blazing into a war between India and Pakistan.

That, however, does not mean that the help they can extend to Pakistan will be limited to the military supplies they can give. He mentioned non-kinetic capabilities. Cyber, elextronic, space tech, intelligence and other information related help that can be vital during a war can be given which could prove invaluable.

The Chinese, obviously, posses a lot tech and developing more and more with the US in mind. So having their non-kinetic resources at our disposal could really prove game changing in a conflict.

This sort of help keeps them out of the conflict in an official manner whilst still helping us greatly.

Thanks for sharing - learnt something interesting today.
Yup..Chinese electronic warfare capabilities are something that even Americans are afraid of.

Anyone who is arrogant enough to take their enemy lightly will face humiliation.
Respect your opposing force and plan ahead.
If India takes Pakistan lightly, it is bound to lose shamefully.
I dont think that’s the case though. India is very aware of Pakistani capabilities, but also aware of its faultlines. The latter is the focus right now.

Anyone who is arrogant enough to take their enemy lightly will face humiliation.
I dont think that’s the case though. India is very aware of Pakistani capabilities, but also aware of its faultlines. The latter is the focus right now.

it's exactly what India did in February and was subsequently slapped in the face

The guy knows half truth yet he is very cautious. Imagine if he knew what we plan....

Anyways good share. We don't wanr to destroy india we would leave them kn peace if they simply do justice in kashmir . just abide by international law and agreements with us.

Our only issue is kashmir . settle that and we won't even look towards india 2nd time. We will mind our own business.

actually we do need to destroy India or we will never live in peace, just look at the history.

it's exactly what India did in February and was subsequently slapped in the face

Actually India didn’t target Pakistani military, it targeted terrorist camps.
And yes, India did miscalculate the level of response, but the loss was minimal and gave us a good feel for your preparation.
That exactly is my point. Learning from your mistakes.
Has Pakistan learned from its mistakes?

Because the way you guys are talking with overconfidence of a “victory” after Feb 27th, you’re falling in the same trap of arrogance and underestimating your enemy.
Hopefully, your military isn’t as arrogant and short sighted as some of you folks on PDF

So you do respect us as enemies?

So you do respect us as enemies?

Of course! Would be stupid not to!
Anyone who is not afraid of war (with a bigger or smaller enemy) is a certified idiot.
The Anthony Joshua vs Ruiz bout comes to mind when I think of over confidence when jumping into a fight.
War should be the LAST option, ie. Back against the wall situation.

Of course! Would be stupid not to!
Anyone who is not afraid of war (with a bigger or smaller enemy) is a certified idiot.
The Anthony Joshua vs Ruiz bout comes to mind when I think of over confidence when jumping into a fight.
War should be the LAST option, ie. Back against the wall situation.
Exactly...that was the point i was making on the other thread....
Thank you!

Because the way you guys are talking with overconfidence of a “victory” after Feb 27th, you’re falling in the same trap of arrogance and underestimating your enemy.
Mind that,we are talking but concerned people are not like that.

Actually India didn’t target Pakistani military, it targeted terrorist camps.
And yes, India did miscalculate the level of response, but the loss was minimal and gave us a good feel for your preparation.
That exactly is my point. Learning from your mistakes.
Has Pakistan learned from its mistakes?

Hopefully, your military isn’t as arrogant and short sighted as some of you folks on PDF

The Pak military is ready!!!

And lets be clear, you targeted Pakistan, there were no camps
What you did was unacceptable and Pakistan hit back

Pakistanis will rejoice in our clear victory, its only natural but the Pak military is preparing
The whole problem in south asia is that both militaries have grown too large and their isnt a military solution to anything anymore apart from defending yourself

Any voices of reason from India must be silenced by encouraging Bakhts to attack them as unpatriotic and anti-India. Pakistan and Pakistanis should do everything to ensure that Indians remain in their fantasy land. That they keep busy with their assumptions about themselves as well as about Pakistan.

Any voices of reason from India must be silenced by encouraging Bakhts to attack them as unpatriotic and anti-India. Pakistan and Pakistanis should do everything to ensure that Indians remain in their fantasy land. That they keep busy with their assumptions about themselves as well as about Pakistan.

A very good suggestion.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom