What's new

Why Pak will fund its army at the cost of its development

Indians often say that they don't care about PAK but still whine PAK defence budget which is
1/5th of their's. IF you indians don't care about PAK then why you have a PAK centric defence
policy and why care what PAK does or not?:coffee:

Bro you need to understand something Pakistan is a foe, even if pakistan has a budget that is 1/10 the of India, India has to watch what they do with keen interest, you can't sit with a blind fold. One must agree they do well with what they get and always keep our interest at its highest. :)

i learned alot..... thanks.

And you are right every state of India, 28 to count, fulfill all criteria to be a nation.

Not sure if serious...

I hope you know downsizing on the national army is not possible if we have hostile neighbors.

lol...

Bhartis before putting up such bullsh1t, go over the statements and facts.

A few points to consider Punjab dominates Pakistans economy, i don't where you heard it doesn't.

Does it make sense, one city karachi can dominate over a whole province, i don't think so you would have to be an idiot to consider this. You will probably answer this by comparing cities & provinces in developed economies but that is a whole different ball game.

Economic dominance isn't merely attributed to where most of the taxes come from, there are various other factors.

Get your heads out of your a$$s and listen we don't give a sh1t what you think. Our money we will decide where and how to spend it.

Pak Army Zindabad
ISI Zindabad
Pakistan Zindabad

And the paranoia and delusion over the army continues.

To start off, why do bharatis care?

More importantly, our defence budget is only around $6 billion, or roughly 3% of our GDP. Which is nothing out of the ordinary. Countries like US spend close to 5% of their GDP on their military.

The lies and the propaganda will continue, particularly by bharatis, but rest assured, no one really cares what bharatis think.

This article is an utter joke..a lot of wrong facts about history!

Indian analysts need to get over their caste system analogies. Such racism does not explain the reason why Pakistan army is so popular. It is downright extreme stupidity that we have a pro-Military race.

An analysis of circumstances, issues and performance would have been a better gauge of reasons. Instead I had to endure a long winded pea-brained analysis of a racist caste oriented 'analysis'.

I feel like I need a bath to wash away this cringe of patheticness. Racist fool.

Back
Top Bottom