What's new

Why Our Military Need to Take Control Of CPEC

Pakistan military should take control of CPEC in the same sense as it should take control of Pakistan. It is its mission to protect the country from dangers within and without.

Cheaper, yes, but wouldn't the PLA be more effective?

Oh so you are a fortune teller now too eh! Gosh you Hinuds just can't stop hallucinating.

Not much. Just do the arithmetic (I hope you went to a British school, and not, you know....). What happens when you/they can't pay?

PLA may be more effective in maintaining order in your coastline, too. Would you let them?

Oh no! We wouldn't put them to the trouble. And our Navy is pretty effective. Ask your high, deep and sweet friends.

If Cable Operators can be convinced to shut off GEO, I'm sure the forum owners can be as well to throw fassadi hindus like you off it.

That's the ticket! Write a cheque!!

Pakistani establishment helps, either politicians or Generals, in doing corruption(bribes, money laundering, smuggling, kick backs etc). The main thing is the status of Pakistani establishment, which comprised of corrupt officers. Why they are corrupt? Because if they will not do that, they will be fired like Bhutto fired 1600 officers in 1973, who dared to say No on his demands. No body has job security under current esta code and civil laws, which gives the rulers(politicians or Generals) to rape any civil officer, who dares to take action.
These rulers are themselves the biggest problem.
The biggest question is: who will correct all these matters?

Invaded? Was it occupied? Was there a claim? Who opposed our troops? Most of all, who opened fire first?
Who had occupied Kargil posts? Pu$$y, weak, coward indian terrorist army had retreated. Posts were empty, we occupied just like you did in Siachen. Then why you guys went to your papa Clinton? Shame on you, do YOUR homework first.

LOL. Where did you learn your geography? In a madrassah? Who made traitors of the Bangalis, by slaughtering them, men, women and children? Who was responsible for Operation Searchlight?
Where did you learn your geography and about bangali killings, in a CALL CENTER? LOL!

Why don't you read about these first? Here's a book by a Pakistani Major General - Raiders in Kashmir. Read it and then come back.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akbar_Khan_(Pakistani_general)
Why don't you read all the good written by your generals about your pu$$y army? Why don't you first watch videos of your soldiers talking about low quality food before you read Pakistani general's books? :)

Will your school allow you to go and watch? Could I have the popcorn concession?
Do you sell popcorn outside call center? Pure indian, you start begging immediately for concessions. No wonder why Russia is fed up of india LOL

Who had occupied Kargil posts? Pu$$y, weak, coward indian terrorist army had retreated. Posts were empty, we occupied just like you did in Siachen. Then why you guys went to your papa Clinton? Shame on you, do YOUR homework first.

I did, little boy. Here's a Pakistani Lt. General to teach you LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akbar_Khan_(Pakistani_general)

Where did you learn your geography and about bangali killings, in a CALL CENTER? LOL!

No in the refugee camps on the border.

Why don't you read all the good written by your generals about your pu$$y army? Why don't you first watch videos of your soldiers talking about low quality food before you read Pakistani general's books? :)

I have. I've also heard Jagjit Arora first hand, and Jake Jacob. :D

Do you sell popcorn outside call center? Pure indian, you start begging immediately for concessions. No wonder why Russia is fed up of india LOL

No wonder. We paid them, and they wanted more. Now they've landed up on your doorstep; tough luck, no money, your high, deep and sweet friends have already pocketed it all. :rofl:

Pakistan military should take control of CPEC in the same sense as it should take control of Pakistan. It is its mission to protect the country from dangers within and without.

Thank you Nang2 ! You are spot on !

PLA may be more effective in maintaining order in your coastline, too. Would you let them?

It should be joint venture between Pakistan & Chinese military ! With Chinese support Pakistan military can do miracles !

I did, little boy. Here's a Pakistani Lt. General to teach you LOL
Stop talking in circle Call Center agent LOL. There is one thing, what we did in Kargil was what you did in Siachen. What we do in Kashmir and over 5 separatist movements in India is what you did in 1971. Its called tit for tat. Stop crying like a little boy. Don't hide behind Pakistani generals LOL You're truly a refugee.

I have. I've also heard Jagjit Arora first hand, and Jake Jacob. :D
So those terrorists that funded and helped bangali traitors? Good for you :p: Do watch your soldiers dying of lack of food and poor quality food. Tell you call center buds to give them some food as charity ;)

No wonder. We paid them, and they wanted more. Now they've landed up on your doorstep; tough luck, no money, your high, deep and sweet friends have already pocketed it all. :rofl:
If we had empty pockets, they won't have come to us, believe me. CPEC is the future, its the world and can do wonders for Russia, they wanted access to warm water, ever since... Do more research lil boy.

Stop talking in circle Call Center agent LOL. There is one thing, what we did in Kargil was what you did in Siachen. What we do in Kashmir and over 5 separatist movements in India is what you did in 1971. Its called tit for tat. Stop crying like a little boy. Don't hide behind Pakistani generals LOL You're truly a refugee.

Actually, it was Pakistani generals who were hiding behind. Remember how they sent Ganja Pahalwan off to weep at Clinton's knees?

So those terrorists that funded and helped bangali traitors? Good for you :p: Do watch your soldiers dying of lack of food and poor quality food. Tell you call center buds to give them some food as charity ;)

No, the Lt. General and the Major General respectively who shut down East Pakistan.

Don't worry about our soldiers; worry about yours.

If we had empty pockets, they won't have come to us, believe me. CPEC is the future, its the world and can do wonders for Russia, they wanted access to warm water, ever since... Do more research lil boy.

No? What do you call a 27% reduction in foreign exchange reserves? A lottery win? :rofl:

If you weren't so brutally inept and ill-informed, you would have been funny. As it is, you are pathetic.

Actually, it was Pakistani generals who were hiding behind. Remember how they sent Ganja Pahalwan off to weep at Clinton's knees?
First thing first, your PM Vajpayee had begged his lord Clinton to help save his army from a brutal annihilation. Kashmir would have been lost. Hence, US exerted pressure and our PM cracked. Beggars can't stop begging LOL

No, the Lt. General and the Major General respectively who shut down East Pakistan.
Absolutely! Who shut down East Pakistan via their terrorism. What a terrorist nation India is. ;)

No? What do you call a 27% reduction in foreign exchange reserves? A lottery win? :rofl:
Keep bragging about these numbers. I can care less. Future is CPEC. Most influential Countries have joined hands with Pakistan on CPEC.

Don't worry about our soldiers; worry about yours.
We've nothing to worry about our soldiers. They're kept really really well. That's why they don't act like weak India pu$$ies. :p:

First thing first, your PM Vajpayee had begged his lord Clinton to help save his army from a brutal annihilation.

Check again. Clinton made the call with Sharif sitting with him. It's on record.

Kashmir would have been lost. Hence, US exerted pressure and our PM cracked. Beggars can't stop begging LOL

Yeah sure. All your own analysts say that it was a blunder of the highest order, and that it didn't get anywhere.

Absolutely! Who shut down East Pakistan via their terrorism. What a terrorist nation India is. ;)

Dream on, kiddo. Isn't it past your bed-time? :D

If you weren't so brutally inept and ill-informed, you would have been funny. As it is, you are pathetic.
How come a call center agent be considered competent and well informed? You're as pathetic as the word itself ;)

Yeah sure. All your own analysts say that it was a blunder of the highest order, and that it didn't get anywhere.
It wasn't a blunder if Vajpayee wasn't that great of a $ucker. US got involved and there you go... It was history in the making. Country more than twice as big as us was about to lose Kashmir totally LOL!

Dream on, kiddo. Isn't it past your bed-time? :D
Have started whining? Nothing concrete to add? ;)

First thing first, your PM Vajpayee had begged his lord Clinton to help save his army from a brutal annihilation. Kashmir would have been lost. Hence, US exerted pressure and our PM cracked. Beggars can't stop begging LOL

Keep bragging about these numbers. I can care less. Future is CPEC. Most influential Countries have joined hands with Pakistan on CPEC.

That figures. You aren't the Finance Minister. Otherwise you'd be sitting up biting your nails. :D

We've nothing to worry about our soldiers. They're kept really really well. That's why they don't act like weak India pu$$ies. :p:

It's just that they lose every war that isn't against their own citizens.

Back
Top Bottom