What's new

Why new diseases keep appearing in China

I bet there are much much more open gutters and sewers in Karachi or Mumbai than in Wuhan :-)

This is Wuhan
View attachment 613033
View attachment 613035
View attachment 613036

This is Karachi
View attachment 613031
View attachment 613032

This is Mumbai
Busy-Streets.jpg

mumbai-street-in-fort-bombay-india-taxi-car-D2N171.jpg

Anthrax Virus is from Goat Meat
MERS Virus is from Camel Meat
Mad Cow Virus is from Beef

The only healthy eating habits, is become a Vegetarian.
Honestly, those who choose Vegetarian diet is very healthy
Read his first sentence, can't you see he is an unemployed indian.

why new diseases keep appearing in western world?

Swine Flu
Spanish Flu
Anthrax
Typhus
Bubonic plague
HIV/AIDS
Hand, foot, and mouth disease
Hepatitis
and so on..

much more if you counting africa too

Spanish flu was definitely not from Europe. Due to censors it was first openly reported in Europe. A new hypothesis tells it may have originated in China and when Chinese were transported as slaves over Atlantic and from there to Europe it started spreading.

Spanish flu was definitely not from Europe. Due to censors it was first openly reported in Europe. A new hypothesis tells it may have originated in China and when Chinese were transported as slaves over Atlantic and from there to Europe it started spreading.

Very funny rumor, why it didn't spread in China?

Spanish flu most likely originated from US, taken to Europe by US servicemen

I bet there are much much more open gutters and sewers in Karachi or Mumbai than in Wuhan :-)

This is Wuhan
View attachment 613033
View attachment 613035
View attachment 613036

This is Karachi
View attachment 613031
View attachment 613032

This is Mumbai
Busy-Streets.jpg

And India has the highest percentage of vegetarians than any other country at almost 50%. Also we consume the least amount of red meat, well meat in general than most countries. I dont support veganism but I do agree its a healthy life-choice. And hence, no major viral diseases have originated in India, but we are susceptible to it.

Last edited:
Very funny rumor, why it didn't spread in China?
If a disease is endemic to the region, the population living there develop resistance.
That's why Aboriginals in the Americas were wiped out by diseases brought by westerners.

If a disease is endemic to the region, the population living there develop resistance.
That's why Aboriginals in the Americas were wiped out by diseases brought by westerners.
Then people may say it's from India, check the documentary and it has all the answers you want to know.

Kid ,even I can google and post pics of skyscraper in Mumbai and equivalent gutter pics of wuhan , you Chinese trolls should improve you low-standard at least now , after giving a disease to entire world

Yes, I believe Mumbai is cleaner and better than wuhan
I believe with you my little boy.

#When IQ 72 trying to fool IQ 110 :enjoy:

Why are Chi Bots so desperate to prove that China's authoritarian regime handled this COVID 19 better than democratic governments? I'll tell you what - even if a million American's/Italians etc are killed by COVID we will never trade our freedom and values for a CCP type regime.. Never...not even for the shiniest forest of high rise buildings..tell that to your CCP handler.. @Hamartia Antidote @KAL-EL @gambit

...and while you are talking to your handler also request that the bats,cats, rats, dogs, pangolin and generally eat whatever moves practice is banned. Thank you

Did CCP issue a bot bonus for spreading this "we handled this better" narrative?

Even White, and Asian despise your kind in Americaland.
But you serve them very good. I proud of you :D keep going

If spanish flu originated from China.
In 1918, China is very poor, with over population problem, if that virus really from China. Than China will collapse and lost half of their population at that time.

But what happen in China at that time, let I give you someone research about that
The 1918 influenza pandemic infected nearly one quarter of the world's population and resulted in the deaths of 100 million people. Most of the countries in the world were heavily impacted. What happened in China during this period? Compared with other countries, the severity of infection in China was relatively mild
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1201971207000355

What happen in China at that time is contradict with your baseless theory

And India has the highest percentage of vegetarians than any other country at almost 50%. Also we consume the least amount of red meat, well meat in general than most countries. I dont support veganism but I do agree its a healthy life-choice. And hence, no major viral diseases have originated in India, but we are susceptible to it.

Yes, Vegetarian is healthy. That's what I'm agree with you.
But india have more epidemics outbreak than any other parts of of the world for last 20 years alone, except africa.

I need to research further, is there any relation with become a vegetarian to a weaker immune system and make you more suspectible to virus from other parts of the world. Or maybe because indian healthcare system and sanitation is very poor.
I cannot conclude anything right now

I found a research
People following vegetarian diets tend to have lowered levels of white blood cells, our natural defender cells. This is the case for vegetarian diets including vegan, lacto-vegetarian and lacto-ovo vegetarian.

Having very low levels of these cells is not ideal as it can affect the body’s ability to fight infection. However, having just the right number of white cells within a healthy range may reduce your chances of getting sick.

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/he...prove-your-immune-system-20190307-p512b9.html

Benefit of Vegetarian diet
Here are the 10 amazing benefits of being a vegetarian or following a vegetarian diet:
1. Increases lifespan

Though there are many factors that would attribute to an increased lifetime and adopting a vegetarian diet is one factor you can follow. The more you eat fruits or vegetables, the lesser is the toxin and chemical build up in your body, thus facilitating more healthy years and a longer lifespan.

2. Lower cholesterol levels
Believe or not but there is no health benefit in eating animal fat. As cholesterol comes only from animal foods, vegetarian diets are cholesterol-free. Although cholesterol is an essential component of each human cell, vegetarians do not need to worry about not getting enough cholesterol, because the body can make all the cholesterol it needs from vegan foods. Korean researchers after examining the long-term effects of following a vegetarian diet concluded that body fat and cholesterol levels were lower in vegetarians than omnivores.

food.jpg

3. Less risk of stroke and obesity
The vegetarians tend to be much more conscious in their food choices and usually never overeat or pick foods based on emotions; two practices that greatly contribute to obesity. The University Hospital Ghent Department of Pediatrics in Belgium says adopting a vegan diet is a good way to minimize your chances of having a stroke or being obese.

4. Reduces risk of diabetes
Non-vegetarians usually experience extreme levels of blood sugar, sometimes very high, just after consumption. This can be avoided and a constant flow of blood sugar can be maintained if the nonvegetarians swap over to a vegetarian diet. A healthy vegetarian diet is easy to absorb, is nutritious and contains less fatty acids.

5. Gives healthy skin
If you wish to have healthy skin then you need to eat the right amount of vitamins and minerals with plenty of water. Fruits and vegetables that we eat are very rich in vitamins, minerals and also have sufficient antioxidants. Moreover, as they are water based, if you eat them raw it can further improve the intake of healthy nutrients. Many vegetarian foods also are rich sources of antioxidants that help you stay disease free, with healthier skin.

6. High fiber content
Fruits and Vegetables also contain high fiber content, which is necessary for proper digestion. It helps improve body metabolism and helps in fast elimination of toxins and other chemicals from the body. Vegetarian foods are usually water-based, which helps in maintaining the required liquids in the body.

vegetarian-food.jpg

7. Can reduce depression
According to researches, a vegetarian may be happier than the non-vegetarian counterparts. It was also discovered that a vegan had lower scores on depression tests and mood profiles when compared to meat or fish-eaters. Moreover, there is an element of freshness to most vegetarian foods, especially when it comes to organic produce. So it is bound to cleanse our minds and keep our thoughts positive.

8. Improves metabolism
Vegetarian food is easy to digest and it keeps the metabolism of an individual in good state. Also, the resting metabolism rate or RMR in people with vegetarian diet is quite higher. You must know that RMR has a direct relation with the metabolism of an individual – that means the higher the RMR, the more speedily it burn fats and vice-versa.

9. Reduces the risk of cataract development
According to a research conducted by the Nuffield Department of Clinical Medicine at the University of Oxford, there is a strong relation between the risk of developing cataracts and our diet- with a higher risk falling on nonvegetarians or meat eaters and the lowest risk on being vegans.

10. It is economical
Last but not the least, if you follow a vegetarian diet then you are saving good amount of money. Non-vegetarian foods no doubt are expensive if compared to the vegetarian food. Hence now the choice is completely yours.

Vegetarian food that you must include in your diet:

• Beans

• Lentils

• Nuts

• Leafy vegetables etc.
To conclude, vegetarian foods have a lot more benefits than we have actually discussed in this article. Also, our intention is not to discourage or disrespect the non vegetarians. Vegetarian foods has its own benefits and non-vegetarians have its own.

https://krishijagran.com/health-lifestyle/10-benefits-of-being-a-vegetarian/

But I'm still agree with you that become vegan is very healthy.
Because vegan have lower risk toward diabetes, heart diseases, obesity, cancer and many more.

Last edited:

This is Wuhan
View attachment 613033
View attachment 613035
View attachment 613036

This is Karachi
View attachment 613031
View attachment 613032

This is Mumbai
Busy-Streets.jpg

To be honest i personally hate beef. Mutton, Chicken and Fish only if it is BBQed or cooked well without even a hint of raw meat. Problem is people don't cook their food properly and eating anything raw should be in red zone anyway.

Also as far as veggies go they can also get contaminated by bacteria and Viruses depending on water source and fertilizers. If we go by this logic then there will be nothing left to eat.

Instead of killing, torturing and mass imprisoning Uigurs, China should have learned something about how Muslims maintain hygiene by what they eat. Eating all kinds of garbage such as snakes, insects and what not is causing harm to not only the Chinese but to the rest of humanity.

Instead of killing, torturing and mass imprisoning Uigurs, China should have learned something about how Muslims maintain hygiene by what they eat. Eating all kinds of garbage such as snakes, insects and what not is causing harm to not only the Chinese but to the rest of humanity.
Did you ever try Chinese food? What food do you personally see served in Chinese restarants?

Chinese food is argubly the most popular food around the world, billions of people eat it on regular basis.

MERS from camel meat
Anthrax from goat, sheep meat
Cow mad disease from Beef

The most hygiene and healthy way of what they eat is Buddhist people.
Their healthy diet is very healthy and sustainable, I must admit.
I love the way they make a harmony between their needs and nature

Back
Top Bottom