What's new

Why new diseases keep appearing in China

Nations like China and India are pernicious for long term survival of human species. Their citizens literally live in open gutters and sewers. It is imperative that the world bodies take strong actions against them, before they wipe out entire human race with disease and viruses that these nations keep churning out. Millions of years of evolution, the hardships our ancestors endure all the revolution the technological breakthroughs would be lost forever and human species would be consigned to sea of obscurity like millions of species before us.
Terrible times ahead :(

I bet there are much much more open gutters and sewers in Karachi or Mumbai than in Wuhan :-)

This is Wuhan
Wuhan.jpg

Wuhan 4.jpg

Wuhan 8.jpg

This is Karachi
Karachi.jpg

Karachi 4.jpg

This is Mumbai
Busy-Streets.jpg

mumbai-street-in-fort-bombay-india-taxi-car-D2N171.jpg

Eating habits are the main reason. Any animal which has a taste for flesh and blood is more prone to carry diseases than herbivores. Carnivores have a very strong immune system so they can carry many types of diseases without themselves getting affected.

Anthrax Virus is from Goat Meat
MERS Virus is from Camel Meat
Mad Cow Virus is from Beef

The only healthy eating habits, is become a Vegetarian.
Honestly, those who choose Vegetarian diet is very healthy

Hello my paid Chinese troll, funny every time I see you you are trying to divert or thread and post some bullshit.
Hello my paid Israeli troll, funny every time I see you you being so obssessed with my country, my country must have a tremendous impact on your life.

Maybe your ancestors were among those being saved by China in Shanghai during WW2?

Hello my paid Israeli troll, funny every time I see you you being so obssessed with my country, my country must have a tremendous impact on your life.

Because your country is full of liars and trolls, but don't worry the world is seeing China for what it truly is.

Because your country is full of liars and trolls, but don't worry the world is seeing China for what it truly is.
How anything here in China impacts your life so much and makes your so obssessed? Maybe your ancestors were among those being saved by China in Shanghai during WW2?

At least, they don't kill little child with their Armored Tanks

Palestinian little boy vs Jews Occupation Force
palestinian-kid-throw-stone-israeli-tank-1%5B1%5D.jpg

Last edited:
Nations like China and India are pernicious for long term survival of human species. Their citizens literally live in open gutters and sewers. It is imperative that the world bodies take strong actions against them, before they wipe out entire human race with disease and viruses that these nations keep churning out. Millions of years of evolution, the hardships our ancestors endure all the revolution the technological breakthroughs would be lost forever and human species would be consigned to sea of obscurity like millions of species before us.
Terrible times ahead :(

No country is perfect.

Others can say same about Pakistan which still have polio disease cured from the 99% of world in the last century.

Yeah.the lesson we learned from nCov outbreak: dont let Cnese in without puting them into the concentration camp/ re educational camp to make sure that they r free from deadly virus and dont lie anything to us :laugh:

Not really based on true data other than sensational misleading western media

DFS1WgM.png

RAk9mu1.png
Yeah, any news against your narrative is always western propaganda but what y'all don't realize is China has mastered that art

Yeah, any news against your narrative is always western propaganda but what y'all don't realize is China has mastered that art

yeah western media is sacred, whatever they say is True. Whoever questioned it, is an idiot.
Whoever doesn't agree with your white master, is doing propaganda.

Chinese people doesn't know about themselves, that's our white master who living in New york, and never come to China is the one KNOW BETTER about China condition. @dbc
Chinese people need to agree with them. If not, then that they are brainwashed people :enjoy:

All hail white master !

Typical hypocrite, you talk about freedom of expression. But you say that Chinese people doesn't have any right to talk about themselves, and need to agree with what white master say :tdown:

WTF !

Screenshot_20200311-214855_YouTube.jpg

I will keep fighting those western propaganda fake news, and spread the Truth. no matter what

I bet there are much much more open gutters and sewers in Karachi or Mumbai than in Wuhan :-)

This is Wuhan
View attachment 613033
View attachment 613035
View attachment 613036

This is Karachi
View attachment 613031
View attachment 613032

This is Mumbai
Busy-Streets.jpg

mumbai-street-in-fort-bombay-india-taxi-car-D2N171.jpg

Anthrax Virus is from Goat Meat
MERS Virus is from Camel Meat
Mad Cow Virus is from Beef

The only healthy eating habits, is become a Vegetarian.
Honestly, those who choose Vegetarian diet is very healthy
Kid ,even I can google and post pics of skyscraper in Mumbai and equivalent gutter pics of wuhan , you Chinese trolls should improve you low-standard at least now , after giving a disease to entire world

yeah western media is sacred, whatever they say is True. Whoever questioned it, is an idiot.
Whoever doesn't agree with your white master, is doing propaganda.

Chinese people doesn't know about themselves, that's our white master who living in New york, and never come to China is the one KNOW BETTER about China condition. @dbc
Chinese people need to agree with them. If not, then that they are brainwashed people :enjoy:

All hail white master !

Typical hypocrite, you talk about freedom of expression. But you say that Chinese people doesn't have any right to talk about themselves, and need to agree with what white master say :tdown:

WTF !

View attachment 613137

I will keep fighting those western propaganda fake news, and spread the Truth. no matter what

Why are Chi Bots so desperate to prove that China's authoritarian regime handled this COVID 19 better than democratic governments? I'll tell you what - even if a million American's/Italians etc are killed by COVID we will never trade our freedom and values for a CCP type regime.. Never...not even for the shiniest forest of high rise buildings..tell that to your CCP handler.. @Hamartia Antidote @KAL-EL @gambit

...and while you are talking to your handler also request that the bats,cats, rats, dogs, pangolin and generally eat whatever moves practice is banned. Thank you

Did CCP issue a bot bonus for spreading this "we handled this better" narrative?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom