What's new

Why Narendra Modi appointed Spy Ajit Kumar as Indian National Security Agency Advisor ? Dr.Shahid Ma

Attacks like Kargil, Mumbai and the beheading of an Indian soldier by Pakistani BAT units were crucial turning points. The same sort of stunt was tried out in Herat but came up a cropper.
kiddo herat was not an ISI opt as i said it was easy to bomb that shitty consulate with 1000 kg tnt then sending 4 immature kids who cant climb that shitty wall

Now its all clear what modi wants and how future will be. So now we need to act quickly and either eliminate him or Modi or take care of Nawaz Sharif.
So you want to eliminate Modi? What are you...an idiot? Stop spewing gas from your behind.

kiddo herat was not an ISI opt as i said it was easy to bomb that shitty consulate with 1000 kg tnt then sending 4 immature kids who cant climb that shitty wall

Looks like a self goal vis a vis Mumbai.

Did I even name ISI?

Pakistan has been in a war like situation for a few years now, believe me nothing gets shut down as life goes on normally. 12 guys managed to paralyze your financial capital for two days.
Khayal rakhna pura country hi na shut down ho jaye.
man you fighting an insurgency not war

then indians say RAW dont operate in terrorist activities inside Pakistan .

Looks like a self goal vis a vis Mumbai.

Did I even name ISI?
what does Pakistan means ?? obvioulsy it means u r blaming our external agency and those who attacked that consulate unka matha pa likha hua tha that they are Pakistani ya unho na attack krna se pehla Pakistan zindabad ka nara lgya??

financial capital shutting down 2 days vs 50000 killed in less than a decade (+ half country courtesy 1971). tough choices right !!
As i said we are in a war like situation hence casualties are only expected , likewise i could mention some suicide figures but that's irrelevant however being the typical time locked mindset, you will run back to 1971 to salvage some pride, this is 2014, you will find situation alot different than 40 years earlier.
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/KA21Df02.html

As i said we are in a war like situation hence casualties are only expected , likewise i could mention some suicide figures but that's irrelevant however being the typical time locked mindset, you will run back to 1971 to salvage some pride, this is 2014, you will find situation alot different than 40 years earlier.
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/KA21Df02.html

just stating the facts .. like it or don't like it!

The erstwhile Indian PM Gujral had stopped all covert activities inside Pakistan by RAW. Now it seems that's not going to be the case anymore.

Pakistan's Establishment has been sending hoards of terrorists like the LeT/JeM and dozens of other terror yahoo outfits into India since the late 80s, and India has been taking it lying down. Now with Doval at the helm it's going to be tit-for-tat!

No more Gandhian philosophy of turning the other cheek.

Even in your heart you know that Mumbai was false flag.... Killing kurkarne... Attack on Jewish house from where no terroisrt recovered....
Mossad is very good in false flagger they are training raw now...
We are facing biggest insurgency through taliban false flag cant help us becauae we dont need event to attack taliban you need mumbai like event to derail talks and make war like situation against pakistan

Like Pakistan did False flag operations..
List of Paksiatni False flag operation

a) Mariot attack: was done by ISI
b) Mehran attack: there was no AWECS , ISI blew up wooden replica of planes.
c) Abottabad: ISI-USA staged drama. OBL was captured from Islamabad and then taken to Abbottabad, later he was killed there, Then Paksitani called USA to take the dead body.
d) almost all suicide attacks in pakistan is staged drama by Fauj, Fauj blow there troops and later killing innocent Muslim labeling them TTP.
e) TTP is Pakistani Army, Fauj is creating fear psychosis.

just stating the facts .. like it or don't like it!

So that fact is your Military backoff from border after War-like-Situation in 2002
so that fact is we are still waiting for your so called SURGICAL strikes lol
So that fact is from past 14 years you're Military include govt officials just barking and not even capable to do anything on ground except supporting terrorism from Afghanistan under US Underware lol

teray saray fact ko ***** hogaya hey lol

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom