What's new

Why Narendra Modi appointed Spy Ajit Kumar as Indian National Security Agency Advisor ? Dr.Shahid Ma

You thought this in 2002 ran away and also in 2008 so keep dreaming
Like i said that was the congress era, they are known for their pro pakistani and muslim appeasing moves.....

Like i said that was the congress era, they are known for their pro pakistani and muslim appeasing moves.....

Congress is anything but pro Pakistani. Remember Indra Gandi?

In fact i think its the BJP that is more favourable towards Pakistan. They maybe hardcore right wings but on the bright side they have the mandate to make peace if they desire to do so. So all in all i don't see the relations deteriorating to a point where we will actually move towards a conflict.

We can may see another false flagger same like Mumbai again partnership with Israel....

like we see every other day in pakistan .. :)
Are you serious bro.

Even in your heart you know that Mumbai was false flag.... Killing kurkarne... Attack on Jewish house from where no terroisrt recovered....
Mossad is very good in false flagger they are training raw now...
We are facing biggest insurgency through taliban false flag cant help us becauae we dont need event to attack taliban you need mumbai like event to derail talks and make war like situation against pakistan

Even in your heart you know that Mumbai was false flag.... Killing kurkarne... Attack on Jewish house from where no terroisrt recovered....
We are facing biggest insurgency through taliban false flag cant help us becauae we dont need event to attack taliban you need mumbai like event to derail talks and make war like situation against pakistan
Even in our heart we knew from the first bullet that pakistan was behind mumbai......

pakistan is an eternal enemy of India

Good time for Pakistan is actually starting .:devil::devil::devil:
Acche din aane wale hain.

Pakistan has been in a war like situation for a few years now, believe me nothing gets shut down as life goes on normally. 12 guys managed to paralyze your financial capital for two days.
Khayal rakhna pura country hi na shut down ho jaye.

yeah we all know. now rest in peace .

Pakistan has been in a war like situation for a few years now, believe me nothing gets shut down as life goes on normally. 12 guys managed to paralyze your financial capital for two days.

financial capital shutting down 2 days vs 50000 killed in less than a decade (+ half country courtesy 1971). tough choices right !!

Attacks like Kargil, Mumbai and the beheading of an Indian soldier by Pakistani BAT units were crucial turning points. The same sort of stunt was tried out in Herat but came up a cropper.

Congress is anything but pro Pakistani. Remember Indra Gandi?

In fact i think its the BJP that is more favourable towards Pakistan. They maybe hardcore right wings but on the bright side they have the mandate to make peace if they desire to do so. So all in all i don't see the relations deteriorating to a point where we will actually move towards a conflict.
True, however there is a real chance of Army asserting its position and mounting another misadventure.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom