What's new

Why my posts being eaten up

yes, I have the same problem. :undecided: I can't see the page 4 of http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/283137-1602-1607-1608-1607-1582-1575-1606-1607-a-3.html#post4867588 . :undecided: @Sinan , can you see it? what about you guys @haman10 , @SOHEIL , @LoveIcon

what the heck is going on?

i'm sad :( :D

Webby is busy in searching cheap goat for eid these days, so i think we have to wait for few more days :coffee:

:omghaha: cheap goat :omghaha:

he doesnt have to do it!! u know @WebMaster

Last edited by a moderator:
Majority of the time I hit the post reply button this is what I get .....

marssss.png

In addition to this ,

1. Site is slow

2. Duplicate replies and replies posted twice in the same post .

i am getting this error or duplicate posts in plenty.

Error 524 Ray ID: bd546feef38082f

or

Could not select photopost database

I am also seeing this error my posts are not coming up. "Could not select photopost database" was shown few times.

I got a error twice regarding some "photopost" or some plugin you guys are using . Not sure of the name as i did not note it down . Google about that one , that might be the problem i guess @WebMaster .

Site is opening very slowly and it takes 3rd or 4th attempt to reach the forum section.

Weird...

@WebMaster,I am trying damn hard to post the final chapter and my latest write-up of series,upon which I have worked damn hard,but my profile is first of all not showing up my posts and giving same time of cloud flare problem,yesterday it was quite less,but now it has increased.I hope that you will resolve it,so that we can post our write-ups and keep rolling.

Regards.

I'm facing the same problem, keep directing me to the same page.

Is it better NOW?
No. It is not. There is no telling if posts will show immediately or after a certain amount of time or not at all. The results are that people ended up multiple postings the same responses.

You guys need to get a better service provider.

Back
Top Bottom