What's new

Why my posts being eaten up

If I try to make a post, I get the question "do you want to leave this page?" If I click no, the post is not posted. If I click yes, it gets posted twice.

Some people's latest posts do not show up on their posting history.

Sometimes when I click 'post reply', it takes an inordinate amount of time to post it, and there is no way to know if it has been posted at all.

These are just some of the weirdness the forum has exhibited in the past week or so.

Another problem :

when I try to change my avatar , the reply I get is "unable to save the image".

Why are my posts in other threads not showing up... and this website is going very slow :whistle:
I'm facing the same glitch. PDF seems to have started acting up a lot lately.
I thought maybe mods keep deleting my posts :laughcry:
I, too, thought my posts were getting deleted despite them being legit. I've tried clearing cookies, switching browsers and whatnot...nothing works. They'd eventually show up, though.
Another problem :

when I try to change my avatar , the reply I get is "unable to save the image".
Same problem.

Duplicate posts still happening? How is the page loading now?

Other problems are just minor.

i cannot see my recent posts under the "MY activity"

edit : i can see 'this' post.

The situation is worse here,when I tried to post today,it didn't appeared on my profile then 7 posts appear at a time,it was very difficult.
My plan was to post the final chapter before Eid which can be represented as 'Eid Special' article,but your server gave me a very tough time,now I will post it after eid.
Regards-

994950_639882819368229_197317308_n.jpg

I am getting my massages flashed again n again i just escaped being warned and ultimately banned

Seems like false flaggers have tough time browsing this thread. :tongue:

[Bregs];4878158 said:
I am getting my massages flashed again n again i just escaped being warned and ultimately banned

multiple massages ..... :D

Back
Top Bottom