What's new

why mutiny is so dangerous...

Any form of mutiny will first be sniffed out by FIU, if not, then MI or CMI and finally ISI. By passing an intel envelope of different layers is not easy.

If it’s sniffed out by FIU, then MI will spring into action straightaway. Similar for AI and NI.

Let’s hope there aren’t any PTI supporters in that alphabet soup of agencies. Where Alia Raja gets his information needs to be found out.

What are you talking about?? So, all of a sudden, Imran Khan raised awareness about the military in Pakistan? The same people were all for the military when Imran kept saying he was on the 'same page' with the military.
This is simple power politics. Imran Khan tapped into the anti-Americanism in Pakistan to get back to power after the military removed their backing of him. Nothing too complicated to understand and even Imran Khan has backpaddled from the 'foreign conspiracy' theory. Why was this forum and most of the Pakistanis fooled by that dangerous 'Chooran'/lie? Do you guys know what a mere flick of Biden's pen would do to Pakistan's economy??? But then, of course, the expats Pakistanis won't care. They are living comfortable lives, watching the 'show' from a distance.

Here is my summary of the what happened since April 2022: The events were set in motion around the fall of Kabul to the Taliban in August 2021. Frictions started to appear between Imran Khan and the 'Establishment' which, incidentally, brought him to power in the first place. Imran saw the fall of Kabul as a great victory under him. He even crowed about that. He wanted more from the military. And he crossed some lines. The military, seeing him threatening Pakistan's trade with the West and the military's own power, decided to put him in his place. The same MQM MNAs who were forced to sit on 'thandey frash' (cold floor) to support Iman in 2018, were told that they are free to choose whatever. And Imran had insulted too many people by his imperialistic ways and when Zardari offered them the $$ they switched sides.

Imran Khan had no plan to make the Pakistani economy work should the America-backed financial system were to punish Pakistan. And yet he put the lives of tens of millions of Pakistanis at risk. I can never forgive him for that except I hope he is a refined person next time!!
really IK only changed the narrative in punjab
narrative was already same in minoirty provinces
so then why people voted for IK from KP

because they thought he will be able to make some compromise in military operations and peace with the establishment as he was "there" guy

Mutiny in Sudan has led to largest conflict since ages.
Sudan is no immune to fighting but Khartoum is usually not the target
now two generals have been fighting for their own agenda

The good thing is that this is not happening in Pakistan, imagine if our top generals start fighting

sudden air force is especially active here

army men are indoctrinated at very early age when they are teenagers, they dont care about anyone else but just orders

There isn't a protest, a movement or a mutiny that doesn't have CIA behind it.

Let’s hope there aren’t any PTI supporters
Right! Let's hope for more PDM supporters then. The way they have skyrocketed Pakistan's growth in 1 year, I hope they Skyrocket PA's growth as well.

Any form of mutiny will first be sniffed out by FIU, if not, then MI or CMI and finally ISI. By passing an intel envelope of different layers is not easy.

If it’s sniffed out by FIU, then MI will spring into action straightaway. Similar for AI and NI.
Don't kill their last hope man.

Mutiny in Sudan has led to largest conflict since ages.
Sudan is no immune to fighting but Khartoum is usually not the target
now two generals have been fighting for their own agenda

The good thing is that this is not happening in Pakistan, imagine if our top generals start fighting

sudden air force is especially active here

army men are indoctrinated at very early age when they are teenagers, they dont care about anyone else but just orders
It's not worth the risk. Even when superceded or sent to forced retirement, PA generals walk away millionaires.

Let’s hope there aren’t any PTI supporters in that alphabet soup of agencies. Where Alia Raja gets his information needs to be found out.
You have sense but you ask the wrong questions.

Don't follow the herd.

It already happened 3 times
Failed in 1951
Dropped pants in 1971
Failed again in 1995

ONLY the enemies of Pakistan would wish a 'revolution' where the Pakistani military topbrass would fight. There would be nothing left but utter chaos after that. Why? Because those rising up from below would be the same.
People have bought too much of Imran Khan's 'Chooran' on this forum. A cricketer, playboy, philander, aristocrat was risen to power by the military itself has become a visionary, an architect of nothing less than 'Riyasat e Medina'.

This is the major disagreement I have with the Islamist political parties, especially Hizb Tehreek who want a Khilafat, what they do is make connections with the generals, brigadiers and encourage them to do a mutiny but as witnessed in Sudan, Syria, Libya it leads to destruction because the army becomes divided and then they fight each other. So the aim of these groups is to destroy the Muslim states or send them back 50 years. I know they have deep links in the Pakistani military, they even visit Pakistan and meet the lower rank military personnel's. Encouraging generals to change their ways and mutiny is completely different.

What are you talking about?? So, all of a sudden, Imran Khan raised awareness about the military in Pakistan? The same people were all for the military when Imran kept saying he was on the 'same page' with the military.
This is simple power politics. Imran Khan tapped into the anti-Americanism in Pakistan to get back to power after the military removed their backing of him. Nothing too complicated to understand and even Imran Khan has backpaddled from the 'foreign conspiracy' theory. Why was this forum and most of the Pakistanis fooled by that dangerous 'Chooran'/lie? Do you guys know what a mere flick of Biden's pen would do to Pakistan's economy??? But then, of course, the expats Pakistanis won't care. They are living comfortable lives, watching the 'show' from a distance.

Here is my summary of the what happened since April 2022: The events were set in motion around the fall of Kabul to the Taliban in August 2021. Frictions started to appear between Imran Khan and the 'Establishment' which, incidentally, brought him to power in the first place. Imran saw the fall of Kabul as a great victory under him. He even crowed about that. He wanted more from the military. And he crossed some lines. The military, seeing him threatening Pakistan's trade with the West and the military's own power, decided to put him in his place. The same MQM MNAs who were forced to sit on 'thandey frash' (cold floor) to support Iman in 2018, were told that they are free to choose whatever. And Imran had insulted too many people by his imperialistic ways and when Zardari offered them the $$ they switched sides.

Imran Khan had no plan to make the Pakistani economy work should the America-backed financial system were to punish Pakistan. And yet he put the lives of tens of millions of Pakistanis at risk. I can never forgive him for that except I hope he is a refined person next time!!

The vote of no confidence took place a few months before aswell and IK won that but then things changed and obviously PDM wanted to remove him. As you mentioned the military only backed away and PDM ate IK alive, do people think PDM doesn't ring the generals and threaten them that they will go ahead with No confidence vote etc.

We always talk about generals having money in foreign countries etc but why doesn't PTI come out with a solution where you can invest in friendly countries? Where you can retire in peace? Where we can be independent from west investment? Noone gives a solution but only political statements.
People talk about overseas Pakistani investments, them sending money over but what if the west bans them from sending money, what will the Pakistani response be? Saudi Arabia made threats that they will send back workers and Pakistan state went on their knees, why not show us an alternative plan?

I do however condemn all these illegal arrests, tortures, dirty videos. Disgusting. The security establishment needs to realise torturing people will not work anymore.

Last edited:

If only FUI, MI, CMI and ISI were as prompt in sniffing out Ts, 80% of Pakistan wouldn't be out of state's writ and they wouldn't have to meet the CJP and filing petitions for delaying elections.

BTW, are you sure about this? I mean, they'd have to drop everything and take time off taping the judges' mothers in law.

Failed again in 1995
What happened in 95?

This is the major disagreement I have with the Islamist political parties, especially Hizb Tehreek who want a Khilafat, what they do is make connections with the generals, brigadiers and encourage them to do a mutiny but as witnessed in Sudan, Syria, Libya it leads to destruction because the army becomes divided and then they fight each other. So the aim of these groups is to destroy the Muslim states or send them back 50 years. I know they have deep links in the Pakistani military, they even visit Pakistan and meet the lower rank military personnel's. Encouraging generals to change their ways and mutiny is completely different.
These sudden and/or violent changes are not the way, societal change is. Dr. Israr sb saw this long ago. May he rest in peace

These sudden and/or violent changes are not the way, societal change is. Dr. Israr sb saw this long ago. May he rest in peace

Change is possible when the people of Pakistan demand a change, not 50,000 people protesting but 10Million on the streets but ofcourse before that happens the change will already be there. When people of Pakistan demand reforms, reject corruption, bribery, lies, fake media propaganda, private videos etc then who will dare to do it.

Unfortunately our public love dirty videos, as long as they're of other peoples or rivals. They love bribery as long as it benefits them. Look in Pia offices, airport's, the military or politicians don't benefit from it but the workers do and they love it. You build a house in Pakistan and if I get the chance I will take it but those who didn't get the pie will say its wrong, if the military supports me I will call them patriotic and if they don't I will call them traitors. When SC removed IK they were labelled part of foreign plot but now they're been praised because they're screwing PDM, just look at Maulana Fazlur Rehman reaction.

We are all guilty and need to change our mindset. I dont believe martial law or military rule will come to Pakistan anymore, the army realised it doesn't work anymore after what happened to General Musharaff, when Musharaff came to power people distributed sweets and when he was removed they distributed sweets lol.

Back
Top Bottom