What's new

Why Muslims love to live in free India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian muslims have no other choice but to pretend to be happy in a hindu dominant society-
Reality check can easily come from official stats- Biggest but poorest, uneducated, scattered minority.

Good Point! Go look on anti-Islamic blogs, TOI, Facebook, etc ... you will find bhartis in droves spewing venom towards Muslims and Islam, but of course those people are the "minorities" as some here would like us to believe

Let me get this straight... Due to what happened it in 1971 we can't talk about the Gujarat killing ? LOL!

Yes Gujrath riot is a sad part but the whole India condemns it and even those who were involved got life time imprisonment and many are still dragged to court till now , what about those who get killed in Baluchistan by your Military why there hasn't been any arrest and justice for those who got killed the criminals are still roaming free in your country , same with Muhajirs getting killed in the name of province and SHIA'S /AHMEDIS getting Killed in the name of Relgion plus terrorist attaks and killings due to fuedalism are still existing ,,,,,, when we see all this things we are million times happy then you In India .... Gujrath is the only point which you bring in every topic but there are hundreads of issues un-answered from pakistan too .

Gujrat riots were just internal problem of India. In 1971 your own Muslim brothers got separated from the nation which was created on the religious basis. isn't it!

and what your sane mind (if any) thinks is relevant to the topic at hand?-

Indian muslims have no other choice but to pretend to be happy in a hindu dominant society-
Reality check can easily come from official stats- Biggest but poorest, uneducated, scattered minority.

I still cant get ur post... Y should they pretend to be happy?
They are happy in freedom sense, atleast more than minorities of my western counterparts...
Poors are in every society... Education is a fact they are not helping themselves.... My sister's friend is a muslim, who got school 3rd in 10th board examinations, but her family married off after 10th.. She is now having a kid...
Who is to blame? Govt have provided education to all, its for them to utilise...

R u saying that Muslims in India are not real muslims?
To be a real muslim u have to hate India?
Did u mean the country India or its citizen of religious orgin Hindus?
Ur not a sane person....rather than a religious nutcase with full of hatred towards India, Hindus....

I'm Anti Satan and am proud of it.

i heard that the one responsible is running for PM?-
Elect him and reward him for the services he has done for mahabharta-

Matter is subjudice, if he will proved guilty he will be punished. And who are you to label him responsible??? Are you his political rival? Court has punished those who were involved in Godhra, and post Godhra riots, Court will keep punishing them. I request you not to worry...

My advice to the Indian Muslim is that you don't owe any explanation to the Pakistani's nor your fellow Indian's, when it comes to your muslim identity or your Indian-ness.Everyone of us is Indian because we were born in India.Our Constitution is secular while some minds may not be...it's not like being a Hindu in India you can cast two votes.

If there is discrimination,fight it back because it help's the future generation's and you guys are a 300 million people minority :cheesy:

P.S - If people would ask me to prove my Indian-ness and my identity as a Sikh...I would be like
hmmm.png
err.png

LOL @ bharatis trying to derail the topic

note: will not respond to off topic replies by bhartis

Two nation theory was again proven right again in gujrat massacare- the babri masjid incident and many more, understand this-

Two nation theory is proved by daily killings in Karachi.

2011- 1715 people killed
2012- 740 killed in first 5 months.

Good Point! Go look on anti-Islamic blogs, TOI, Facebook, etc ... you will find bhartis in droves spewing venom towards Muslims and Islam, but of course those people are the "minorities" as some here would like us to believe

So u mean there are no anti hindu sites in pakistan?
In a 1 billion population people such as them are bound to exist, but they say only in words, but people across in border execute their hate through killings and bombings....

Why you have to go anywhere. What are we witnessing here on PDF ?

and what your sane mind (if any) thinks is relevant to the topic at hand?-

My point is two nation theory is failed. The failular is dangerous o they very existence of nation of the Pakistan. Thatswhy 'Some' Pakistani member are hellbent on hating Indian Muslims who are living with Hindus peacefully. Does it make sense?

Pakistan is a paradise where Shia have been declared as "Wajib ul Qatal"

So u mean there are no anti hindu sites in pakistan?
In a 1 billion population people such as them are bound to exist, but they say only in words, but people across in border execute their hate through killings and bombings....

Pakistan has thousands of hate mongering sites against Shias as well as Deobandi vs Barelvi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom