What's new

Why Muslims love to live in free India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isnt it good to serve your country under wise non-muslim than idiots like zardaris, kayanis or brainwashed creatures like mullas or giving west/christians/chinese the right to rape your nation for $$$ ???

by the way how was your 65 year old romance with american masters & uncle sam?? taliban, drones are all its bi-product. did US recently dumped you for same reason ??? right???
and yes chinese must be loving to have submissive slaves like you ?? right??? after parts of kashmir what will you be offering them???

your rant has nothing to do with the topic at hand

You know what? You are playing with fire. It was an unfortunate riot, which was condemned by all Indian. Ppl helped and helping victims of riot.

The nation feel bad for those who died there. I hope you must understand the gravity and dont post such images.

i heard that the one responsible is running for PM?-
Elect him and reward him for the services he has done for mahabharta-

the truth is clearly hurtful given your angry comments

anyway, we are talking about the "tolerant" bharat not about your obsession with Pakistan ... however, we do appreciate you always remembering us :tup:

The nation which was divided in 1971 just coz killings of Muslim by Muslim in millions should not tell us about Muslims. We are leaving peacefully with each other. nw dont bring 11 years old Gujarat riots in the things

Hell with Buniya Blood, Indian ''Muslims''. The Real Muslims can't love the Enemy Of Islam called India.

Below Thread shows that Hindus (Indians) are the biggest enimies of Islam. Even Israelis are better then this scum. You wouldn't find a single Israeli feeling heartburn on Islam's spread but these Indians dying with hate and anger. Sad Enough, some MOD here on PDF has closed the thread, instead of banning Indians for ruining a non political thread.

Proof Of India's being Islam's biggest Enemy

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/186557-world-embracing-islaam.html

.. we are talking about bharat and NOT Pakistan

I personally know many Indian Muslims who have told me that hindus have told them they are not welcome in India and they should go to Pakistan, but go ahead and continue to defend your baniya masters

May Pakistani Muslims have personally told me that many pakistanis like you keep making inane comments because they are ashamed of their sometimes arab, sometimes american and sometimes chini masters. But hey, I do not use such personal anecdotes on a forum.

Support Pakistan , support Afghan taliban but hate Pakistan Taliban , Support Kashmiri separatists but hate Baloch separatists , Support Lashkar e toiba but hate Bal thackeray and an Indian muslim gets to not be a slave in a Pakistani's eyes :lol:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! And these hate spewing terrorists don''t even realise they still have hindus in their godforsaken country.

anyway, we are talking about the "tolerant" bharat not about your obsession with Pakistan ... however, we do appreciate you always remembering us :tup:

Hey buddy, I have also seen comments on this PDF where Punjabis and Sindhis saying to Muhajirs,"Go back to India the place you originally belong."

Shall I post link to that thread.

The nation which was divided in 1971 just coz killings of Muslim by Muslim in millions should not tell us about Muslims. We are leaving peacefully with each other. nw dont bring 11 years old Gujarat riots in the things

2012 - 1971 = 41 years.

Looks like you yourself have exceeded the number of years in citing an incident that has happens long before as reference to blabber -

Let me get this straight... Due to what happened it in 1971 we can't talk about the Gujarat killing ? LOL!

The real problem is peaceful co-existence of Hindu-Muslim in India is dangerous for the two nation theory ideology which was behind creation of Pakistan. Thatsy some Pakistani members are hellbent on opposing Indian Muslims. The two nation nation theory went wrong in 1971 itself. They should understand that.

5915333893_1f93dbfc8c_z.jpg

ayoghya-afp-640x480.jpg
kjwbl2hfeie.jpg

May Pakistani Muslims have personally told me that many pakistanis like you keep making inane comments because they are ashamed of their sometimes arab, sometimes american and sometimes chini masters. But hey, I do not use such personal anecdotes on a forum.

go try fooling someone else

2012 - 1971 = 41 years.

Looks like you yourself have exceeded the number of years in citing an incident that has happens long before as reference to blabber -

Gujrat riots were just internal problem of India. In 1971 your own Muslim brothers got separated from the nation which was created on the religious basis. isn't it!

What if a person like you post charred body of men,women and kids (No need to mention religion, coz I am not among those who play game with dead human) sabarmati exp???

we Indian have said many time, that it was unfortunate bad phase of India, That has pass, we must leave it behind and vow that it will nt happen again.

The real problem is peaceful co-existence of Hindu-Muslim in India is dangerous for the two nation theory ideology which was behind creation of Pakistan. Thatsy some Pakistani members are hellbent on opposing Indian Muslims. The two nation nation theory went wrong in 1971 itself. They should understand that.

Two nation theory was again proven right again in gujrat massacare- the babri masjid incident and many more, understand this-

Hell with Buniya Blood, Indian ''Muslims''. The Real Muslims can't love the Enemy Of Islam called India.

Below Thread shows that Hindus (Indians) are the biggest enimies of Islam. Even Israelis are better then this scum. You wouldn't find a single Israeli feeling heartburn on Islam's spread but these Indians dying with hate and anger. Sad Enough, some MOD here on PDF has closed the thread, instead of banning Indians for ruining a non political thread.

Proof Of India's being Islam's biggest Enemy

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/186557-world-embracing-islaam.html

R u saying that Muslims in India are not real muslims?
To be a real muslim u have to hate India?
Did u mean the country India or its citizen of religious orgin Hindus?
Ur not a sane person....rather than a religious nutcase with full of hatred towards India, Hindus....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom