What's new

Why Muslims love to live in free India

Status
Not open for further replies.
2w3q3a1.jpg

Number of Muslims killed by Muslims in Islamic Republic of Pakistan in the first 5 months of 2012: 190

Number of Muslims killed in Secular India in 2012, religious riots: 0

Enough said. :whistle:

Thats an Epic comment- :D-

done already?- le me give you a lead- start from 1971 again-
Try harder this time-

I already give you relevance of 1971, two nation theory, and some members bitterness about peaceful co-existence of Hindu-Muslim in India. Sorry dont have so much time to post it again and again just because someone have very low grasping capabilities.

Thats an Epic comment- :D-

done already?- le me give you a lead- start from 1971 again-
Try harder this time-

I already give you relevance of 1971, two nation theory, and some members bitterness about peaceful co-existence of Hindu-Muslim in India. Sorry dont have so much time to post it again and again just because someone have very low grasping capabilities.

Two nation theory of theirs ended up in Two nations.....Nuf said...:smokin:

Being poor, Unemployed- scattered- is the price indian muslims have to pay to live in free indian-

Poor??
One among only two South Asian Muslims who could make in Fortune 500 list comes from India. SRK/Amir are highest paid Muslim actors in south asian entertainment world.
Isnt it a slap on your face that no rich pakistani counterpart come even close to these poor muslims from India??

Unemployment ??
Muslims are well employed in highest & reputed organistaion of country right from public sectors to mncs/
Its due to high birth rate which make muslim families to educate all their childrens which is must for employement in India. We are still in developing stages, see after 20 years muslims will be the equally employed community serving for Secular INDIA.

The real problem is peaceful co-existence of Hindu-Muslim in India is dangerous for the two nation theory ideology which was behind creation of Pakistan. Thatsy some Pakistani members are hellbent on opposing Indian Muslims. The two nation nation theory went wrong in 1971 itself. They should understand that.

Exactly .... Indian Hindus & Indian Muslims knows it well :D

Two nation theory is proved by daily killings in Karachi.

2011- 1715 people killed
2012- 740 killed in first 5 months.

Oh how dare you to say so?? dont you two-faced-muslim-thekedaar's ideology??

Muslim killed in Gujrat is attack on Islam but muslims killed in karachi is a internal issue.

Two nation theory was again proven right again in gujrat massacare- the babri masjid incident and many more, understand this-

You know "etc. etc", "many more" & "so on" are words of trollers to pretend they know very much when are totally out of any knowledge of what's the truth.

Yes, you should love your school, after all it made you a racist and hatemonger.

Indian Media made every Indian hatemongers - Indian youths are brainwashed to hate Pakistan and China and Islam.

Ofcourse they would love.

Which other non-Muslim country 'pampers' them, especially politically, more than India ?

Anyway what happens in India, stays in India. Paks please mind your own business...

Indian Media made every Indian hatemongers - Indian youths are brainwashed to hate Pakistan and China and Islam.

We hate anyone who hates India, anyone with a spine would. But a lackey like you won't get it:lol:

Aryan be on topic.. there is no need to put up ur brahmin theory, which in fact u know nothing about them ...

We think so same:smitten: ....

now a days I have stopped reading his posts. its prophecies or unbased claims which mostly are offttopics. but he never listens if we point out that :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom