What's new

Why Muslims love to live in free India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor??
One among only two South Asian Muslims who could make in Fortune 500 list comes from India. SRK/Amir are highest paid Muslim actors in south asian entertainment world.
Isnt it a slap on your face that no rich pakistani counterpart come even close to these poor muslims from India??

Unemployment ??
Muslims are well employed in highest & reputed organistaion of country right from public sectors to mncs/
Its due to high birth rate which make muslim families to educate all their childrens which is must for employement in India. We are still in developing stages, see after 20 years muslims will be the equally employed community serving for Secular INDIA.

Funny post citing an actor and some other unknown employeed indian muslims-
Another funny reason in bold- High Birth rate- its what made india today- what it is-
More people- Cheap labor- Outsourcing- business- infrastructure- its a cycle-

You know "etc. etc", "many more" & "so on" are words of trollers to pretend they know very much when are totally out of any knowledge of what's the truth.

i know nothing- google is my best friend- i dont even know what 'etc' means without google-

Indian Media made every Indian hatemongers - Indian youths are brainwashed to hate Pakistan and China and Islam.

Hey when you Punjabis are sending Muhajirs back to India. Punjabis are very keen to deport them to India instead of Muhajir suba.

your baniya masters will scold you for arriving 9 pages late

My master is the one and only Allah (swt) .............. and he will not forgive me if i don't stand for the truth and my motherland........................India. :angel:

We don't have matser like USA/china our master is the one and only Allah (swt) and I have mukkamal Imaan on him.
:tup:

We hate anyone who hates India, anyone with a spine would. But a lackey like you won't get it:lol:

Indians hate anyone who is better than them, jealous of every country that is more advance than India.

Indian Muslim are slaves to Hindus... On this forum you can see it...

Btw, Hindus hate Indian Muslims check out TOI comments :whistle:

Look dude..everyone hates everyone in TOI comments section..if my neighbour had been there, I might probably hate him..

only a skinhead would judge the entire nation's mood based on comments section in newspapers...

why should we?-
We at least dont pretend that all is right-
Follow our honesty- if you want to follow-

forget about minorities...

when one third of your majority wants to leave pakistan, when shias & sunnis are both killing each other at regular intervals & when all your elites have UK or US citizenships you have no face to claim anything HAPPY HAPPY about your majority itself.

and about your honesty, world knows it better than you claim.

Indians hate anyone who is better than them, jealous of every country that is more advance than India.

That means we are not jealous of Pakistan. kyonki Pakistan ke pas to kuch hai hi nahi.:lol:

My master is the one and only Allah (swt) .............. and he will not forgive me if i don't stand for the truth and my motherland........................India. :angel:

We don't have matser like USA/china our master is the one and only Allah (swt) and I have mukkamal Imaan on him.
:tup:

Indians- Give a job to that man- Adnan Faruqi-
he is ready-

Please explain why would we hate Pakistanis then:rofl:

India hate Pakistan for another reason (see below) :
India hates Pakistan because Pakistan broke free from Indian Occupation and India views all of Kashmir as Indian (which is not).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom