What's new

WHY muslim vs hindu and not india vs pakistan

nitesh28

Reaction score
dear members, i have been to IDF and PDF both. I never post but just wanted to express my feelings so this is what i want to ask ppl of both india and pakistan.

We dont trust each other, we dont maybe like each other, we compete with each other, we both have harmed each other, all thats fine. everyone has the right to have friends and foes of thier liking. i dont expect our countries to become friends overnight or in the near future.

But why do we turn every fight into hindu vs islam. for gods sake guys fight as much as u want but as pakistanis and indians not as hindus and muslims.

if hindus have not been able to digest that pakistan is a separate country, then even the muslims have not been able to come to terms with the fact that there era of ruling india ended maybe 300 years ago.

this not an accusation just my opnion and it for both indians and pakistanis.

I don't think any sensible Pakistan would say we are competing with Hindus only.We're competing with every Indian including Muslim and Sikh Indians.

For us it is always Pakistan Vs India.

But i think you should ask this question from your own fellow Indians because see this Hindu Vs Muslim problem prevails within India itself among its own Hindu Muslim people more than it prevails on Pakistani forums.

BTW good to see you here too :) i know you post less and read more.

But i think you should ask this question from your own fellow Indians because see this Hindu Vs Muslim problem prevails within India itself among its own Hindu Muslim people more than it prevails on Pakistani forums.

Thanks for reading my post and i am asking both.

For most of the Pakistanis on forums its India Vs Pakistan.

Really? Ive read many comments which start with Hindu or talk about specific ethnic identities within India. If it were India Vs Pakistan, then it means Pakistan accepts India as multi-ethnic country and not as Hindu India.

Not to mention, that some guys call Indians as Hindus. Actually wrong in saying but it shows that they are not able to digest the truth. It's always India and Pakistan.

Probably there are no more hindus/sikhs left in Pakistan.
But then again could be Pureistan just disolved them in there purity.

And probably because Indians respect the rights of there muslim citizen. But then again could be because you guys have the colour of green on when you see outside your own country.

Flame again and you are gone.

Thats the most ridiculous statement ever. Everyone on these forums knows how some Pakistanis always accuse "Hindu" India about everything that's wrong! Show me one post where any Indian (not the trolls) member has said "Muslim Pakistanis" do this or that? Indians are always accused of having a "Hindu ideology", whatever that means, permeating every aspect of their society.
If you always consider it Pakistan vs India, why bother to show that pseudo "moral support", if you may, with Indian (read Kashmiri) Muslims? Or for that matter all the brouhaha about solidarity with Indian minority communities! Hypocrisy at its finest?
C'mon, I expect more sensible posts from an accomplished reporter like yourself! Let trolls be!

Really? Ive read many comments which start with Hindu or talk about specific ethnic identities within India. If it were India Vs Pakistan, then it means Pakistan accepts India as multi-ethnic country and not as Hindu India.

Exactly, It is not the Hindustan & Pakistan as expected to come out from two nation theory. It's Republic of India & Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

:) and who had denied that India is not multi-ethnic country ???

The only difference is despite being multi-ethnic country, Hindus are dominating supressing the other communities.

It is india that would worry us not the religion. Similarly it should be Pakistan that should worry indian and not Islam, that's common sense. india has a very large population of Muslims so would it imply that we (the Muslims) may like them and the remaining hindus (excluding the Christians and others) are the ones we might be after? No!

Any conflict that arise is with the country and not the religion, terrorists are against the West because of their policies and not because of the religion that they follow.

The hindus who live inside Pakistan are all patriotic Pakistanis (as i know them), so had it been the religion Vs religion thing, they would have not been joining the state run institutions working hard to make Pakistan prosper.

dear members, i have been to IDF and PDF both. I never post but just wanted to express my feelings so this is what i want to ask ppl of both india and pakistan.

We dont trust each other, we dont maybe like each other, we compete with each other, we both have harmed each other, all thats fine. everyone has the right to have friends and foes of thier liking. i dont expect our countries to become friends overnight or in the near future.

But why do we turn every fight into hindu vs islam. for gods sake guys fight as much as u want but as pakistanis and indians not as hindus and muslims.

if hindus have not been able to digest that pakistan is a separate country, then even the muslims have not been able to come to terms with the fact that there era of ruling india ended maybe 300 years ago.

this not an accusation just my opnion and it for both indians and pakistanis.
While some do that, for the majority it IS India vs Pakistan.

[SIZE="2"]
It is india that would worry us not the religion. Similarly it should be Pakistan that should worry indian and not Islam, that's common sense. india has a very large population of Muslims so would it imply that we (the Muslims) may like them and the remaining hindus (excluding the Christians and others) are the ones we might be after? No!

Any conflict that arise is with the country and not the religion, terrorists are against the West because of their policies and not because of the religion that they follow.

The hindus who live inside Pakistan are all patriotic Pakistanis (as i know them), so had it been the religion Vs religion thing, they would have not been joining the state run institutions working hard to make Pakistan prosper.

I agree. However, am just pointing out that for some Pakistani's its not India vs Pakistan but Hindu India Vs Muslim Pakistan; which gives a very different hue to the debates. Someone mentioned Hindu suppression of other ethnicities. Ofcourse, suppression and discrimination does happen but not as systemic as can be in societies where majority is like 98% of the population. A 80/20 ratio gives India's minorities a big voice....

Anyhow, Im curious to know Hindu Pakistani's view on Kashmir and India (only Hindu Pakistani Ive heard about was a SC judge and Danish Kaneria). If you have links please post.[/SIZE]

Back
Top Bottom