What's new

Why many hindus and Awami League leaders loyal to india and accumulate wealth in India

We are talking about well off hindus socially, financially. These hindus are more loyal to India than Bangladesh. Accumulating wealth in foreign country is one violation and BUT in particular in india, rasises another question.

Simple dude..because...you do not treat your Hindu people properly...BD is slowly gravitating towards intolerance towards minority Hindu people in the name of Islamic ideology propagated by your few political parties...

Simple dude..because...you do not treat your Hindu people properly...BD is slowly gravitating towards intolerance towards minority Hindu people in the name of Islamic ideology propagated by your few political parties...

What you said is part of indian propaganda war. Here we are talking about cabinet minister Suranjit Sen Gupta who has been over treated at highest level, yet looting from Bangladesh and accumulating in india. Core issue is these people are loyal to india and acting against Bangladesh on behalf of india.

What you said is part of indian propaganda war. Here we are talking about cabinet minister Suranjit Sen Gupta who has been over treated at highest level, yet looting from Bangladesh and accumulating in india.

I understand....he may be one of the corrupt people....like the same way hundreds of corrupt Indian politician....But again that does not discount the fact what is happening on the ground...I am saying it is right or wrong...Because...for me Hindus of BD are as BD to me llike Indian who happens to be Muslims....So it is your nation your country...You can choose what is the path you would like to choose...

You guys shouldn't throw stones at us while living in a glass house.we know what happens in your country. How you treat Muslims( minority) .
After modi become the PM.we will be flooded with news worse than you see in BD.
Christian and Buddhist are also part of this minority groups. Do they make headlines? Haven't you ever wondered why they come under attack only when AL is in power?why not when they don't have power to protect them?
Politrix,that's the name of this dirty game.

You guys shouldn't throw stones at us while living in a glass house.we know what happens in your country. How you treat Muslims( minority) .
After modi become the PM.we will be flooded with news worse than you see in BD.
Christian and Buddhist are also part of this minority groups. Do they make headlines? Haven't you ever wondered why they come under attack only when AL is in power?why not when they don't have power to protect them?
Politrix,that's the name of this dirty game.

Again dude...you do not read my post....I am least bothered about what will happen to BD Hindus....Why should India be worried about anyone who is not Indian?....It your people you take the headache of what is happening in your country...My answer to your question about why your Hindu people are supporting India.....Your Hindu people supporting India does not automatically translate about India supporting or thinking Hindu people of your country as our responsibility....

Your Hindu people supporting India does not automatically translate about India supporting or thinking Hindu people of your country as our responsibility....
That is just epic, many hindus acted and acting against Bangladesh with active indian instigation. While poor been used as tool and became victim of indo-Awami proxy and propaganda war. Latest indian planned Awami League attack on hindus as part of propaganda war further exposed that.

That is just epic, many hindus acted and acting against Bangladesh with active indian instigation. While poor been used as tool and became victim of indo-Awami proxy and propaganda war. Latest indian planned Awami League attack on hindus as part of propaganda war further exposed that.

Of course assuming that you are right...again that does not mean Hindu of BD is Indias responsibility.....Apart from Hindu in BD, India might be using Muslim people of BD as spies too...In Pakistan, India may be using many people from Muslim people as spy for India...That does not translate that India should take care of those Pakistan's people too...

Dude....India will do all these things that is best for us....India will not do any thing that is best for a community...Because we are not identified with it....India will use Hindu in Nepal and BD for spying and also use Muslim in BD and Pakistan for spyin that does not have any value to implicate that India is supporting based on religion or community...

Suranjit Sen Gupta accumulated money through bribery and then shifted that money to india. Marwaris taken money from villagers in pyramid scheme and then fled to india with money. Nice indian spin to justify, illegal looting by some hindus from Bangladesh.
Many Indian hindus shifted their illeagal money gained from extortion etc to BD, like ULFA cadre. What about that???

@idune

I don't understand BD politics because everything is painted with religious overtones. If a minister is corrupt then just prosecute him and bring him to shame. Why bring up his religion?

Are you just saying that to alert Indian members and make them involved??:lol:

Why many hindus and Awami League leaders loyal to india and accumulate wealth in India?

This has been question to many why many hindus and Awami League leaders in Bangladesh loyal to india and accumulate wealth in India? It had been seen hindus in some occasion openly support indian over Bangladesh. I have seen that in Bangladesh india cricket game. Bangladeshi hindus who are doing well financially accumulate wealth in india and often violating rules.

Marwari business in north Bengal are famous for such activity. Suranjit Sen Gupta an Awami League minister found to stashed up ill gotten (bribery money) in India and built home there.

This topic perhaps need a through discussion.

Why "the Belivers", "Slave of Allah" Muslims who are bangladeshi Nationals are living in India.??? Millions of illegal Muslims are living in India..

Just one answer : Better Life.. Every one look for better life..

Back
Top Bottom