What's new

Why many hindus and Awami League leaders loyal to india and accumulate wealth in India

idune

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Why many hindus and Awami League leaders loyal to india and accumulate wealth in India?

This has been question to many why many hindus and Awami League leaders in Bangladesh loyal to india and accumulate wealth in India? It had been seen hindus in some occasion openly support indian over Bangladesh. I have seen that in Bangladesh india cricket game. Bangladeshi hindus who are doing well financially accumulate wealth in india and often violating rules.

Marwari business in north Bengal are famous for such activity. Suranjit Sen Gupta an Awami League minister found to stashed up ill gotten (bribery money) in India and built home there.

This topic perhaps need a through discussion.

Last edited:
The same reason why Bangladeshi Muslim support Pakistan in cricket matches. And investing in foreign assets is not a Bangladesh only problem.

Why many hindus and Awami League leaders support and accumulate wealth in India?

This has been question to many why many hindus and Awami League leaders in Bangladesh support and accumulate wealth in India? It had been seen hindus in some occasion openly support indian over Bangladesh. I have seen that in Bangladesh india cricket game. Bangladeshi hindus who are doing well financially accumulate wealth in india and often violating rules.

Marwari business in north Bengal are famous for such activity. Suranjit Sen Gupta an Awami League minister found to stashed up ill gotten (bribery money) in India and built home there.

How do you know they were Bangladeshi Hindus and not Indian Bengalis who had come from India for the match? Did they call you on your mobile or had a sticker pasted on their foreheads?

Why many hindus and Awami League leaders loyal to india and accumulate wealth in India?

This has been question to many why many hindus and Awami League leaders in Bangladesh loyal to india and accumulate wealth in India? It had been seen hindus in some occasion openly support indian over Bangladesh. I have seen that in Bangladesh india cricket game. Bangladeshi hindus who are doing well financially accumulate wealth in india and often violating rules.

What is wrong with that???? as long as they obey the laws of BD, nobody has right to question them, even those religious fundamentalists who think they own BD.

The same reason why Bangladeshi Muslim support Pakistan in cricket matches. And investing in foreign assets is not a Bangladesh only problem.

We are talking about well off hindus socially, financially. These hindus are more loyal to India than Bangladesh. Accumulating wealth in foreign country is one violation and BUT in particular in india, rasises another question.

We are talking about well off hindus socially, financially. These hindus are more loyal to India than Bangladesh. Accumulating wealth in foreign country is one violation and BUT in particular in india, rasises another question.

Depends on do they have enough resources to invest in Switzerland, Singapore or Hong Kong?

On the other hand, most of the Hindus in Bangladesh has relatives in India, making the transaction and legal processes smoother for them, and on top of that, real estate in India has a minimum appreciation rate of 20% a year. How much for Bangladesh?

Depends on do they have enough resources to invest in Switzerland, Singapore or Hong Kong?

On the other hand, most of the Hindus in Bangladesh has relatives in India, making the transaction and legal processes smoother for them, and on top of that, real estate in India has a minimum appreciation rate of 20% a year. How much for Bangladesh?

Suranjit Sen Gupta accumulated money through bribery and then shifted that money to india. Marwaris taken money from villagers in pyramid scheme and then fled to india with money. Nice indian spin to justify, illegal looting by some hindus from Bangladesh.

Suranjit Sen Gupta accumulated money through bribery and then shifted that money to india. Marwaris taken money from villagers in pyramid scheme and then fled to india with money. Nice indian spin to justify, illegal looting by some hindus from Bangladesh.

If your country is failing to safeguard its citizens from corruption and ponzi schemes, then India barely has anything to do with it.
Shouldn't you be asking why there is no well defined rule in Bangladesh to stop the outflow of money, rather than blaming a segment of the population?

I hope the banks aren't doing what their American Counterparts did so that when the real-estate bubble bursts people loose their life's savings !

I hope the banks aren't doing what their American Counterparts did so that when the real-estate bubble bursts people loose their life's savings !

Real estate prices depends on demand from the middle class, since there is rising middle class society in India, I don't see it slowing anytime soon.

Real estate prices depends on demand from the middle class, since there is rising middle class society in India, I don't see it slowing anytime soon.

The American Banks thought the same - Real Estate Prices will rise in perpetuity because Purchasing Power is increasing hence why these Loan Schemes came up !

The American Banks thought the same - Real Estate Prices will rise in perpetuity because Purchasing Power is increasing hence why these Loan Schemes came up !
ROI on American real state isn't something to write home about. And after moving away from manufacturing based economy to service sector major economy in the 90s, Americans capped the number on the population making transition from lower middle class to the upper middle class. While India is making a transition into the manufacturing base industry, so I stand firm on my view.

The thread looks like "Yahoo Answer", good question raised.
Since the user cannot select a best answer. We should put it to vote:smokin:
I miss Y!A...was lvl6 with 70%+ BA ratio 4 years ago!:rolleyes1:

If your country is failing to safeguard its citizens from corruption and ponzi schemes, then India barely has anything to do with it.
Shouldn't you be asking why there is no well defined rule in Bangladesh to stop the outflow of money, rather than blaming a segment of the population?

This is epic
First indians want to provide blanket defense for hindus looting from Bangladesh.
When that fails, indians toy around investment deception.
When that get busted, indians blame govt not being able to prevent such criminal act

Everyone knows, it is India sponsored/installed Awami League regime facilitating these lootings by hindus. Suranjit Sen Gupta is Awami League minister, even after he was caught red handed with looting, he was stayed as minister on indian instruction.

All the while indians are avoiding how, many hindus are more loyal to india than Bangladesh?

Back
Top Bottom