What's new

Why Malaysian Malays hate Chinese?

There is no way Chinese can marry Malay now without converting to Malay type of Islamofascism.

There is one Malay girl trying to apostasy to get married to other religion people fighting all the way to the court for 9 years, but failed. Meanwhile, at every court listening a lot of Islamo busy body gather outside the court ranting allah hu akbar, and death for apostasy..etc

Malaysia's Lina Joy loses Islam conversion case| Reuters

Take note that Malay Islam is not the Chinese Hui Muslim type but they are entire screwed up big time, advocating hate, murder, amputation, stoning..etc. Before it used to be good.

Chinese are good people and we cannot stomach that shit.

Its the Malays own country

Its their rules

They can do what they like

If you support oppression in Myanmar or Xinjang why get bent out of shape about what the Malays are doing

yes, darker skinned people tend to be lazier in general. Look it up. The evidence is there but it's politically incorrect to report it.

Sure

Its also politically incorrect to say people with slitty eyes look weird and not quite normal

There is a reason why its politically incorrect to say some of these things

Its their rules

If you support oppression in Myanmar or Xinjang why get bent out of shape about what the Malays are doing

Sure

Its also politically incorrect to say people with slitty eyes look weird and not quite normal

I'm sure koreans , Japanese and some Chinese would disagree with your slitty eyes comment.

@Nihonjin1051

But my statement about country development or lack of in places with dark skinned people is unreported proven fact.

Its their rules

Sure

I support Islam and malay are victim of fake-malayo-elites poisoning them.

I cannot bear to see Islam becoming so bad.

I am going to expose the Malay elites so that the people can be good and one day show the elites guillotine that they deserve.

event-20140128152657-1DatinPadukaMarinaMahathir2CTaraSosrowardoyo2CLingTanandInezaRoussille_resized_650x420.jpg

Above in red, PM mahathir daughter bare shoulder no hijab. The peasant listen to malay elites go hijab. They are being fooled.

I'm sure koreans , Japanese and some Chinese would disagree with your slitty eyes comment.

@Nihonjin1051

But my statement about country development or lack of in places with dark skinned people is unreported proven fact.

Of course they would disagree, guess why?

@Nihonjin1051

It is not an exergeration that Malay are full of latent murder psychopath. Below is Pew research on death penalty on apostasy.

One big latent desire of 62% Malaysian Muslims is--death for apostates, when they see anyone walk out of Islam. Indonesian despite being a majority Muslim country and speak a Malay language seems to have no problem of people converting to any religion.

For Malaysian Muslim, the first thing in their thought is death penalties. Even Iraq and Lebanon with far more sectarian hate and civil war are more open to people leaving religion and joining religion of enemies.

Bosnia Muslims who are recovering from religious war with Christian has no problem of Muslim converting to elsewhere as well. In Malaysia, most Muslims would be thinking of killing. Malaysian Muslims living in a country relatively free of religion hate and bloodshed than places like Bosnia are incredible in their hate against apostasy.

Capture.PNG

Why were there so many interracial marriages?

Most Malaysians and Indonesians wanna mix with the whites such as British and Dutch, they were all brainwashed by the western values to hate their Asian identity.

I've once met some Southeast Asians who believe that they belong to the Caucasoid race, not to the Mongoloid race.

This is the most hilarious thing I've ever heard.

Last edited:
It is not an exergeration that Malay are full of latent murder psychopath. Below is Pew research on death penalty on apostasy.

One big latent desire of 62% Malaysian Muslims is--death for apostates, when they see anyone walk out of Islam. Indonesian despite being a majority Muslim country and speak a Malay language seems to have no problem of people converting to any religion.

For Malaysian Muslim, the first thing in their thought is death penalties. Even Iraq and Lebanon with far more sectarian hate and civil war are more open to people leaving religion and joining religion of enemies.

Bosnia Muslims who are recovering from religious war with Christian has no problem of Muslim converting to elsewhere as well. In Malaysia, most Muslims would be thinking of killing. Malaysian Muslims living in a country relatively free of religion hate and bloodshed than places like Bosnia are incredible in their hate against apostasy.

Capture.PNG

In the 90s Islam went back into Malay politics changing the country for the worse. In the 70s -80s Malaysia had the chance to become another Japan but messed up in the 90s. Their fate is sealed as more Chinese leave Malaysia with their money.

Most Malaysians and Indonesians wanna mix with the whites such as British and Dutch, they were all brainwashed by the western values to hate their Asian identity.

I've once met some Southeast Asians who believe that they belong to the Caucasoid race, not the Mongoloid race.

This is the most hilarious thing I've ever heard.

True but this does not explain why Chinese married so many Malays. Malays are not caucasoid by any stretch of the imagination.

In the 90s Islam went back into Malay politics changing the country for the worse. In the 70s -80s Malaysia had the chance to become another Japan but messed up in the 90s. Their fate is sealed as more Chinese leave Malaysia with their money.

Their elites are struggling in dilemma and they knew the problem as well. Either continue the Islamofascist way and poison the people, chasing out the progressive Chinese who are instrumental in moving the country forward, or Malay modernize themselves.

Their elites are not those ISIS type despite preaching Islamo fascism. All went to good western university or receive best western education locally.

But modernizing malay society would mean that elites need to lost many of their privileges as people can no longer be so easily fooled.

True but this does not explain why Chinese married so many Malays. Malays are not caucasoid by any stretch of the imagination.

Some ASEAN Chinese wanna marry with them because they wanna integrate themselves into the local society.

However, i've also seen many ASEAN Chinese who wanna insist their Chinese identity by marrying with the Chinese only, i've seen some of them go to look the future spouse in the Mainland China.

Malaysian indeed has "some" caucasoid DNA ( from Indian/ Pakistani I guest )

F1.large.jpg

The Malays are the unborealized southern group of Mongoloid, not Caucasoid.

Many Chinese also got weak or no-epicanthal fold, but they still look Mongoloid, not Caucasoid in any extend.

Some ASEAN Chinese wanna marry with them because they wanna integrate themselves into the local society.
I think it would be quite impossible for a Chinese to truely assimilate into Malay/Muslim culture. I have never met such a Chinese. Even all the peranakan people I know are not Muslim and mix mostly with Chinese., live in ancestor houses that are more Chinese houses than Malay attap houses. I know two that are Buddhist and another from kelantan that speaks hokien.
In any case, their children all marry Chinese and become more main stream Chinese.

I think it would be quite impossible for a Chinese to truely assimilate into Malay/Muslim culture. I have never met such a Chinese. Even all the peranakan people I know are not Muslim and mix mostly with Chinese., live in ancestor houses that are more Chinese houses than Malay attap houses. I know two that are Buddhist and another from kelantan that speaks hokien.
In any case, their children all marry Chinese and become more main stream Chinese.

Some rich/upper middle class of ASEAN Chinese are well-known to look their future spouse in Mainland China, but i think those poor ASEAN Chinese could likely marry with the local Malay people.

Malays are pretty late in having knowledge on governing nation or operating economic deals. When Chinese came into their land Chinese were the ones setting up bank shops workshops etc biz oriented . Also reason why British bring in Chinese into Singapore as British attempt to modernize the once fishing village into a city.

The Johor Sultanate cant even claim back his territory as the influx of Chinese from China mainland or from other Malay province gather there and outnumber his own people and in the end just settle for annual cash from Singapore government.

And if one have a look at top 20 richest people in Malaysia. only 3 are Malays & 17 are Chinese. The whole piece of Malaysia was just fishing villages and fruit crops hunter and majority of Malays will still be in the farming, fishing, agro field for quite some decades to come. They wont be controlling real estate biz and construction field any time soon, where real money flows.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom