What's new

Why Jemima Khan entered into a 'benami transaction' with Imran

What????? Politicians use this benami formula for their benefit and IK said if given power he will make sure this Benami is banned and if he is found to be guilty in such activity he will quit

CAN YOU PLZ READ THE ARTICLE BEFORE COMMENTING???? No one is saying its illegal. All we want is IK to prove this was not a benami transaction or LEAVE POLITICS AS PROMISED :D

Man, You just sums up an ocean:tup:

nooners have come on personal attacks. Can i ask why did nawaz's wife marry him when he was ganja, corrupt, hypocrate, anti Pakistan?.

What????? Politicians use this benami formula for their benefit and IK said if given power he will make sure this Benami is banned and if he is found to be guilty in such activity he will quit

CAN YOU PLZ READ THE ARTICLE BEFORE COMMENTING???? No one is saying its illegal. All we want is IK to prove this was not a benami transaction or LEAVE POLITICS AS PROMISED :D

sab politicians bureaucrat or jernailz baynami misuse kerte hain, because your office has a limited income, and if AntiCorruption/NAB walay kisi ko pakarna chaheen tou they ask for source of Income, kyon kay source of income black money hoti hai, tou yeh log baynami rakhtay hain, assets hide kernay kay liye, usually they buy in name of their gardeners, employees, workers, peon, wives, poor relatives who they have control over... so tax evasion tou waise hi out of question hai, the question is source of Income...if you think IK did corruption then its another allegation that needs to be proved that he did... which we all testify that he never did, and in this case too baynami law is not misused or to hide away income from any alleged corruption.

P.S. and second is baynami law itself which ImranKhan says will abolish, which is definitely a good thing, but then the question arises "how will situations like the one ImranKhan was in, would be handled then?"

in that situation we have two option, introduce a new law or amended is adopted, in case of amended, general rule of baynami will not hold true, only exceptions will.

Jab **** lagee Phatnay.......tu dall lagi batnay...
Original Post By Tameem

4 saal say zardari ki goad mai beth kar kitni bari hogaye hogy ab to ganjay ki :rofl::rofl::rofl:
ab to truck bhi ajata hoga :rofl::rofl::rofl: kis kis ko apna truck park karna hai? :lol::rofl:

If we implement libel laws, it will do hell lot a good favour to Pakistan, not only that these false allegations are put to rest, but original documents be produced before court of law to prove innocence unless muk muka adalat say bahir hi ker liya jaye :D
I see PTI is against freedom of speech

No one is saying IK did any thing illegal or was involved corrupt activities. Its only about the Benami Transaction and his promise of leaving the politics. ( getting tired of writing same thing again and again)

No one is saying IK did any thing illegal or was involved corrupt activities. Its only about the Benami Transaction and his promise of leaving the politics. ( getting tired of writing same thing again and again)

hahaha.... oh meri jaan u r epic :D

So let me understand this , he bought a piece of land out of "his own" pocket maybe as a gift for his wife. They divorced , wife doesn't wanna do anything with the land so she transferred it back. If the land wasn't on Imran's name then it was on Jemima's name , so means if Imran wasn't paying tax maybe because he wasn't the owner of the property but his wife was? Whats the fuss here anyway?

These pathetic nooras have gone into personal attacks , something they are really good at. Never argue with an idiot because they will first take you down to their level and then beat you with their experience !

And yes i am going to vote for him !

So let me understand this , he bought a piece of land out of "his own" pocket maybe as a gift for his wife. They divorced , wife doesn't wanna do anything with the land so she transferred it back. If the land wasn't on Imran's name then it was on Jemima's name , so means if Imran wasn't paying tax maybe because he wasn't the owner of the property but his wife was? Whats the fuss here anyway?

These pathetic nooras have gone into personal attacks , something they are really good at. Never argue with an idiot because they will first take you down to their level and then beat you with their experience !

And yes i am going to vote for him !

I wont use strong words, but I just experienced something similar in this thread... :tdown:

hahaha.... oh meri jaan u r epic :D

I wont use strong words, but I just experienced something similar in this thread... :tdown:

This is the problem with Pakistan. Thats why i posted a column in page 2 ( i think you people dont have time to read that)

IK fans have given him the status of a Super-Human and he just cant do anything wrong. Yesterday some one on twitter questioned me about NS and that banned Junoon song. I admitted he NS policy was wrong. But I think the Inqalabis will never admit. Instead they will always get personal. Abuse NS and us. If this is inqalab then :undecided:

^^ Talk logical and be rewarded, the simple thing you and alike two are having is comprehension problem. your point of argument is that since he said that if he used baynami law, he would leave politics. To a normal english speaking person it means that "I will leave politics if I misuse baynami law". And I mentioned in the first line of my first post that law itself is never bad, its the misuse of it, while your point of argument is nahi ji, kyon kay usnay baynami law ka kaha lehaza law ka sahi use bhi usay nahi kerna chahiye tha.... thats why I said you are Epic, cause I was not expecting you to be arguing on that point. I was left feeling I wasted my time...

I mean come on Yar, nobody ever said IK is flawless, we are all humans, but we have to be reasonable enough to admit and appreciate what is right, and condemn what is wrong.... that to be purely on merit and conscience without compromising our intellect...

just see the class difference between IK supporters and Noon leaguers http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ml-n-opposition-finalise-three-names-cec.html !! please rise to the occasion and find no excuses to be left out...

^^ Talk logical and be rewarded, the simple thing you and alike two are having is comprehension problem. your point of argument is that since he said that if he used baynami law, he would leave politics. To a normal english speaking person it means that "I will leave politics if I misuse baynami law". And I mentioned in the first line of my first post that law itself is never bad, its the misuse of it, while your point of argument is nahi ji, kyon kay usnay baynami law ka kaha lehaza law ka sahi use bhi usay nahi kerna chahiye tha.... thats why I said you are Epic, cause I was not expecting you to be arguing on that point. I was left feeling I wasted my time...

I mean come on Yar, nobody ever said IK is flawless, we are all humans, but we have to be reasonable enough to admit and appreciate what is right, and condemn what is wrong.... that to be purely on merit and conscience without compromising our intellect...

just see the class difference between IK supporters and Noon leaguers http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ml-n-opposition-finalise-three-names-cec.html !! please rise to the occasion and find no excuses to be left out...

you want me to post all those post where insafiyans abuse us and NS???

my point is Why raising question on IK character, his polices and his party is termed Idiotic, pathetic etc etc while doing the same to PMLN is ..... :rolleyes:

( i know we will never agree on the COMPREHENSION of the PROBLEM :D )

One wonder how can she fill an English Affidavit with a Non-English word (Benaam) when English Equivalent (Un-named) could be used... This makes the whole analysis stupidly invalid.

you want me to post all those post where insafiyans abuse us and NS???

my point is Why raising question on IK character, his polices and his party is termed Idiotic, pathetic etc etc while doing the same to PMLN is ..... :rolleyes:

( i know we will never agree on the COMPREHENSION of the PROBLEM :D )

Yes, bring it up...

Back
Top Bottom