What's new

why its take so much time to sign deal with india?

the dill with isreal never was over price they just want alot of eqwipment

i think thats the main problem http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ventures-with-Israel/articleshow/53256697.cms
Two reasons ... first it was corruption ... now after a few massive corruption scandals came to light (sum total of money involved is more than some countries' GDPs) people are scared and take legal precautions.

Another reason is that we have too many options... except China everyone wants to sell to us.

PS: the new wonder woman Israeli actress is very very nice. :smitten:

Two reasons ... first it was corruption ... now after a few massive corruption scandals came to light (sum total of money involved is more than some countries' GDPs) people are scared and take legal precautions.

Another reason is that we have too many options... except China everyone wants to sell to us.

PS: the new wonder woman Israeli actress is very very nice. :smitten:
yes

Deliberation, debate, discussion, these three are very important feature of Indian political system.

So it takes a lot of time to get multiple parties onboard. One may call it a negative feature as lot of time is wasted, others may call it a positive feature as it ensures that any decision is taken after consensus.

Apart from that bureaucratic red tapism and corruption is also a problem.

All these factors combined together results in delay.

maybe not. It could be that Indians like to talk publicly much earlier.

We have one of the most strct auditors in the world every official deal by keeping them in mind , the rules are very stringent due to previous scams so all those things take time ...when we order we order in whole sale might be one of the biggest orders of the products ..here if we choose spike then we will be the biggest operator of the missile after Israel ........in the end Patience is vertue and once India start buying a lot of other countries follow ... Mig21 , Tavor are two example

like the spike deal 20 meeeting and no agreement on the price

Last edited:
If we'll buy something, we'll try to get the max out of it.....if you don't have patience, you can leave and there are more in the line....this is how it works....why do you think Saab, LM, Boeing are lining up after Rafale?
The funny thing is everytime you think you want to get the best deal, the price escalates after a few years of delay. You seriously expect people would just spoonfeed you technology? Wake up and work hard hard for gods sake. Dismantle and learn, reverse engineer then improve.

I have seen democratic countries debate and make decisions but when in comes to indy, you guys just take it to the extreme level of incompetence. Argue, talk talk and lastly no action.

The funny thing is everytime you think you want to get the best deal, the price escalates after a few years of delay. You seriously expect people would just spoonfeed you technology? Wake up and work hard hard for gods sake. Dismantle and learn, reverse engineer then improve.

I have seen democratic countries debate and make decisions but when in comes to indy, you guys just take it to the extreme level of incompetence. Argue, talk talk and lastly no action.

That's how this Democratic country is Working, and it should be the subject of the study, how did this country survived and how did the Democracy survived in this country. My guess is because because Democracy is deeply routed in India and because of these 3 reasons

1. Indian Army --- Not trying to take power over civilian govt.
2. Judicial System --- At least political leaders fears Court
3. Election Commission --- Independent body, on which no party pointed finger on its election result.

That's how this Democratic country is Working, and it should be the subject of the study, how did this country survived and how did the Democracy survived in this country. My guess is because because Democracy is deeply routed in India and because of these 3 reasons

1. Indian Army --- Not trying to take power over civilian govt.
2. Judicial System --- At least political leaders fears Court
3. Election Commission --- Independent body, on which no party pointed finger on its election result.

I would say the most important point being, the religion and culture of India have democratic traditions. Few examples,

1) King Bharat not nominating his son as the crown prince due to lack of leadership qualities

2) Chnakya's father opposing the King for trying to usurp the treasury

Hinduism is an open religion. It is not tied to a book or an idea. It is ever changing with changing of times.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom