What's new

Why Israel deliberately targets children

PradoTLC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
with over 8000 dead mostly children and babies ......Fantastic insight why Israel does what it does..

a must watch ! one of Noman Ali Khan's best

I would add this famous video which leaves questions about the IDF problem with Palestinian kids:

essentially they want to wipe out a generation so they won't have to fight them in the future

pharahnic tactics

well aleast I know these Israelis who murder children will hopefully have a never ending hell fire ... I almost hope they dont repent because I want them to be in hell for eternity

hell which has unimaginable horrors

Because Israel is a nation created by blood thirsty colonial power, and its a nation of Psychopaths. European Jews saw massive brutal treatment from Nazi's and this trauma has turned many into crazy lunatics, and those people and their kids are now leading Israel, also for hundreds of years Jews are in brutal subjugation by Christians, but they are taking all that anger and revenge from Muslims who always supported them.

Because Israel is a nation created by blood thirsty colonial power, and its a nation of Psychopaths. European Jews saw massive brutal treatment from Nazi's and this trauma has turned many into crazy lunatics, and those people and their kids are now leading Israel, also for hundreds of years Jews are in brutal subjugation by Christians, but they are taking all that anger and revenge from Muslims who always supported them.

they are using Pharoh's tactics... watch the video

Because Israel is a nation created by blood thirsty colonial power, and its a nation of Psychopaths
That is a big exaggeration. It's the kind of exaggeration they make about Palestinians when they shout "they are all terrorists".

That is a big exaggeration. It's the kind of exaggeration they make about Palestinians when they shout "they are all terrorists".
Israeli Jews from Eastern Europe does have some serious trauma, and kids who went through war and trauma often ended up becoming psychopaths.

Pretty simple. Terror.

They want the Palestinians to know their children can be killed and they want to fill them with terror so that they flee and Israel can take the land.

1 - Terror and collective punishment
2 - Impunity to get away with everything and anything
3 - Supremacists

Pretty simple. Terror.

They want the Palestinians to know their children can be killed and they want to fill them with terror so that they flee and Israel can take the land.
Yup

That is the idea

1 - Terror and collective punishment
2 - Impunity to get away with everything and anything
3 - Supremacists
Chosen people, goyim are worse than animals and any crime committed against them is not a crime per their religious ideology. Their behavior has very little to do with trauma stemming from holocaust rather their innate nature going back to biblical times.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom