What's new

Why is USA testing a new air dropped Nuclear weapon?

@Arsalan thanks for the negative
I am sorry but you left us no choice. Your post was provocative, was insulting to a religion and it ONLY attracted similar abuse toward my/OUR religion. That was uncalled for and i have rated all such posts negative. Please do let me know if there are any confusion and we can discuss. Refrain from such posts where you target some religion in this way in future.

I am sorry but you left us no choice. Your post was provocative, was insulting to a religion and it ONLY attracted similar abuse toward my/OUR religion. That was uncalled for and i have rated all such posts negative. Please do let me know if there are any confusion and we can discuss. Refrain from such posts where you target some religion in this way in future.
bhai where I insulted anyone's religion?
neither @WhyCry insulted ours

bhai where I insulted anyone's religion?
neither @WhyCry insulted ours
Read between the lines dear brother.
While you were ridiculing and taunting posting that Raam shiva mesage and something HE was adding PBUH to the whole word fight. Best leave religion out of such arguments. PLEASE. Will remove rating in sometime once things are back on track.

Last edited:
what do you mean by this?
I mean that once things are back to normal and both of you are not abusing religion and making fun of other's faith, the rating will be reversed. It is not because you are an enemy but because a mistake needs to be pointed and measures taken to try and make sure similar mistake is not repeated in future.

I mean that once things are back to normal and both of you are not abusing religion and making fun of other's faith, the rating will be reversed. It is not because you are an enemy but because a mistake needs to be pointed and measures taken to try and make sure similar mistake is not repeated in future.
ok. Thanks

It's mocking a Hindu religious prayer, which unnecessarily made him to mock Mohammed (SAW)

Although none of them are insulting. Just the innuendo in this.
Agreed!
None was, but the context.

Hence the notion that once things are back to normal will remove.

because of pakistan. DING!! DING!! TADING!!

Pakistan had under AQ khan had a nuclear mandi and had sold technology to North korea. Secondly, pakistan is a "aatmi takat" and it is has a lot of terrorist groups with the ultimate intentions to have the access to those ultimate weapons for their cause. You should celebrate since pakistani army could be called a silver lining in this saga at least.
So sad.
But this happeRaonRaonns when you watch too Much Indian News Channels
Consult a doc.

Sure. Dr. A Q Khan?
What about him?
2Q==.jpg

Americans are confident their bombers will not be detected, maybe too confident?

or They are developing some new space shuttle for this?

Back
Top Bottom