What's new

Why is USA testing a new air dropped Nuclear weapon?

Point is that, India is trying to put a lid on some ugly fact.
I have personally worked at one of the plants..... I can't confirm or deny where that is; but number of scientist is in many thousands at each location.

Let me repeat, scientist are in thousands at each location. Therefore, two digit number is not enough to give that thought. Nuclear poisoning is a different thing and was a suspect in a different profession & position but not now.

i think they will use it in afghanistan or Syria or nkorea like they use moab in afghanistan

because of pakistan. DING!! DING!! TADING!!

Pakistan had under AQ khan had a nuclear mandi and had sold technology to North korea. Secondly, pakistan is a "aatmi takat" and it is has a lot of terrorist groups with the ultimate intentions to have the access to those ultimate weapons for their cause. You should celebrate since pakistani army could be called a silver lining in this saga at least.
and this is coming from Citizen of worlds third most dangerous country:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
http://zeenews.india.com/videos/bomb-blasts-india-3rd-most-dangerous-country-in-the-world_28380.html

ever wonder why NSG was formed :azn::azn:

and this is coming from Citizen of worlds third most dangerous country:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
http://zeenews.india.com/videos/bomb-blasts-india-3rd-most-dangerous-country-in-the-world_28380.html

ever wonder why NSG was formed :azn::azn:
When it comes to pakistan, India is the most dangerous country.... four wars and still counting. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yup, I wonder why NSG gave us exemption and are more than willing to make us a member. :azn::azn:

I think pakistan has also asked to be a member... who has supported your bid?

When it comes to pakistan, India is the most dangerous country.... four wars and still counting. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yup, I wonder why NSG gave us exemption and are more than willing to make us a member. :azn::azn:

I think pakistan has also asked to be a member... who has supported your bid?
ok citizen of world's third most dangerous country after Iraq and syria
wake me up when India becomes NSG member sespite of begging here and there

ok citizen of world's third most dangerous country after Iraq and syria
wake me up when India becomes NSG member sespite of begging here and there
I pray for you that trumps fear may let you sleep in the shadow of dangerous India.

I pray for you that trumps fear may let you sleep in the shadow of dangerous India.
Ohm Trump Deva e Nama
Hail lord trump
trump mata ki Lay i meant jay
19030200_311282072643652_2746361759163069021_n.png

Ohm Trump Deva e Nama
Hail lord trump

Ohm Trump Deva e Nama
Hail lord trump

I have personally worked at one of the plants..... I can't confirm or deny where that is; but number of scientist is in many thousands at each location.

Let me repeat, scientist are in thousands at each location. Therefore, two digit number is not enough to give that thought. Nuclear poisoning is a different thing and was a suspect in a different profession & position but not now.
First check your own backyard before pointing others ... we were doing things similar to US did with Israel atleast we were coordinating with gov ... but on the other hand in your country uranium is available for sale in open market and here is the reason of mysterious murders of nuclear scientists ...

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/than...27cr-seized-in-thane/articleshow/56114422.cms

only one word CIA
What will CIA achieve by killing your scientists, when you are already a nuclear country and already have access to advanced technologies ... US himself is helping you out in obtaining technologies and nuclear fuel ... doesn't make any sense ...

First check your own backyard before pointing others ... we were doing things similar to US did with Israel atleast we were coordinating with gov ... but on the other hand in your country uranium is available for sale in open market and here is the reason of mysterious murders of nuclear scientists ...

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/than...27cr-seized-in-thane/articleshow/56114422.cms
Just for presenting news as fact, please read it.
Firstly, It was depleted uranium. Secondly, they got it from a gulf country.

and which 'aatmi takat' is under their influence to provide them uranium or even nuclear bombs??

Since neither of us knows the true story so let's refrain from making one to suit one's agenda. AQ khan saga is not a one off news. Also, I am not willing to enter a hallucination mode with you.

Back
Top Bottom