What's new

Why is there a statue of Ranjit Singh in Lahore?

Why should Arab religion>> Punjab's OWN native RELIGION.

Either accept both are true or both are false. Why should u belive ALL UR ANCESTORS ARE WRONG BUT SOME ARAB DUDE is 100% right with '0' evidence?
Islam came with the same message as the previous prophets. We believe Almighty God sent prophets to every continent including india. Yes Hinduism flourished in today's Pakistan but Islam is fully part of the region and global community. Nobody is asking you to accept islam.
PM Khan already stated several times Nankanasahib, Hassan Abdal & Kartarpur are important hitorical towns for Sikhs just as Makkah, Madina and Jerusalam are to Muslims. There is acknowledgment Sikhism is tied to Punjab. Hence why so many Sikhs visit Pakistan (Punjab and KPK) for pilgrimage.
However this is not the majority faith in
Pakistan. There are more Christiams in Pak Punjab then Sikhs.

Last edited:
Islam came with the same message as the previous prophets. We believe Almighty God sent prophets to every continent including india. Yes Hinduism flourished in today's Pakistan but Islam is fully part of the region and global community. Nobody is asking you to accept islam.

India is not a continent (u mean sub continent?). I simply said STUDY your Punjab NATIVE religion, stop believing fairy tales written by invaders.

India is not a continent (u mean sub continent?). I simply said STUDY your Punjab NATIVE religion, stop believing fairy tales written by invaders.
Meanwhile gangetics believe fairy tales about brahminism written by Aryan migrants to the subcontinent.

It's all swings and roundabouts you see.

Every continent and nation including india. I've studied Sikhism. Sikhism was formed with aspects of Hinduism, Islam and its branch of Sufism. Guru Nanak was heavily influenced by both faiths. Nanak travelled across south asia with his muslim companion bahi Mardana singing hyms praising God. His final resting place was Kartarpur where he initiated the first Langer, communal meal. He passed away in kartarpur, his muslim followers wanted to bury him but his hindu followers wanted to cramate the body. When members from both communities approached, the body had vanished and flowers were left in its place. The muslims took half the flowers and buried them while the Hindus burnt them.

Do we have answer to the principal question.... in title?

Meanwhile gangetics believe fairy tales about brahminism written by Aryan migrants to the subcontinent.

It's all swings and roundabouts you see.

It is clear straight line

Aryan INVASION/Migration fake story was WRITTEN by British invaders & their puppets to crush NATIVE RELIGIONS.

Every continent and nation including india. I've studied Sikhism. Sikhism was formed with aspects of Hinduism, Islam and its branch of Sufism. Guru Nanak was heavily influenced by both faiths. Nanak travelled across south asia with his muslim companion bahi Mardana singing hyms praising God. His final resting place was Kartarpur where he initiated the first Langer, communal meal. He passed away in kartarpur, his muslim followers wanted to bury him but his hindu followers wanted to cramate the body. When members from both communities approached, the body had vanished and flowers were left in its place. The muslims took half the flowers and buried them while the Hindus burnt them.

Sikhs claim they are DIFFERENT religion who are u to claim 'it's branch of sufism'?

It is clear straight line

Aryan INVASION/Migration fake story was also WRITTEN by British invaders &their puppets to crush NATIVE RELIGION.

Sikhs claim they are DIFFERENT religion who are u to claim 'it's branch of sufism'.
Sufism is a branch of islam not sikhism. Please carefully read what I have wrote. Sikhism is a separate faith but shares aspects of islam and Hinduism.

Aryan INVASION/Migration fake story was also WRITTEN by British invaders &their puppets to crush NATIVE RELIGION
Lolz here we go again.... Aryans came. They certainly didn't need ANY violent weaponised take over because the native elephant riders were so in awe at the Aryan's chariot wheels that they peacefully submitted. I agree it was no invasion. But they did come and they did enslave your ancestors. Don't make me drag out the genetic stuff please.

Caste system, brahminism etc were corruptions of native beliefs and they were brought by migrants.

Pakistan chose a different path of social evolution. We adopted foreign beliefs that brought benefit to all, not just a selection of elites at the top of some invented social pyramid.

Lolz here we go again.... Aryans came. They certainly didn't need ANY violent weaponised take over because the native elephant riders were so in awe at the Aryan's chariot wheels that they peacefully submitted. I agree it was no invasion. But they did come and they did enslave your ancestors. Don't make me drag out the genetic stuff please.

Caste system, brahminism etc were corruptions of native beliefs and they were brought by migrants.

Pakistan chose a different path of social evolution. We adopted foreign beliefs that brought benefit to all, not just a selection of elites at the top of some invented social pyramid.
White/British supremacist invaders wrote ONE FAKE ARYAN migration theory u blindly believes it.

2.Deny existence of division among Muslims, in Indian muslims(Pak+BD too) it worst

600px-Islam_branches_and_schools..png

The non-Ashrafs are categorized as Ajlaf. The untouchable Hindu converts are also categorized as Arzal ("degraded").[17][18] They are relegated to menial professions such as scavenging and carrying night soil.[19][20]

White/British supremacist invaders wrote ONE FAKE ARYAN migration theory u blindly believes it.

2.Deny existence of division among Muslims, in Indian muslims(Pak+BD too) it worst

600px-Islam_branches_and_schools..png

The non-Ashrafs are categorized as Ajlaf. The untouchable Hindu converts are also categorized as Arzal ("degraded").[17][18] They are relegated to menial professions such as scavenging and carrying night soil.[19][20]
What is this pseudoscience family tree producing game you're playing? Kindly don't waste my time.

"In particular, genetic influx from Central Asia in the Bronze Age was strongly male-driven, consistent with the patriarchal, patrilocal and patrilineal social structure attributed to the inferred pastoralist early Indo-European society. This was part of a much wider process of Indo-European expansion, with an ultimate source in the Pontic-Caspian region, which carried closely related Y-chromosome lineages, a smaller fraction of autosomal genome-wide variation and an even smaller fraction of mitogenomes across a vast swathe of Eurasia between 5 and 3.5 ka."

Out-of-India theory is a laughing stock. Aryans came to your lands and shagged your ancestors. Hence, you have their DNA in you. Find peace with that reality. Once you've discovered that peace, remind yourself that the ancient Hinduism of your ancestors was irreversibly altered by these foreigners. This mutated variant of hinduism then eradicated the original faith of the subcontinent, along with native buddhism for good measure.

The arrival of Muslims to eradicate this mutant variant called brahminism can actually be considered as - ironically enough - karma!

What is this pseudoscience family tree producing game you're playing? Kindly don't waste my time.

"In particular, genetic influx from Central Asia in the Bronze Age was strongly male-driven, consistent with the patriarchal, patrilocal and patrilineal social structure attributed to the inferred pastoralist early Indo-European society. This was part of a much wider process of Indo-European expansion, with an ultimate source in the Pontic-Caspian region, which carried closely related Y-chromosome lineages, a smaller fraction of autosomal genome-wide variation and an even smaller fraction of mitogenomes across a vast swathe of Eurasia between 5 and 3.5 ka."

Out-of-India theory is a laughing stock. Aryans came to your lands and shagged your ancestors. Hence, you have their DNA in you. Find peace with that reality. Once you've discovered that peace, remind yourself that the ancient Hinduism of your ancestors was irreversibly altered by these foreigners. This mutated variant of hinduism then eradicated the original faith of the subcontinent, along with native buddhism for good measure.

The arrival of Muslims to eradicate this mutant variant called brahminism can actually be considered as - ironically enough - karma!
lol so u BLINDLY BELIEVE ONE FAKE WHITE SUPREMACIST FUNDED FAKE Scientific THEORY :rofl: :rofl: because he wrote it in englis and draw some pictures that too he claim it happened 3500 years ago.

Arab slaves now turned as british slaves

Do we have answer to the principal question.... in title?
Because Punjabi supremacist are running the show in Pakistan.

When you ask them who was Ranjit? they say, Alhumdulilah he was Punjabi.

Because Punjabi supremacist are running the show in Pakistan.

When you ask them who was Ranjit? they say, Alhumdulilah he was Punjabi.

Pakistani Punjab is steered from Pakpatan... Buzdar is a simple puppy of course recommended by jins of Pakpatan.

Pakistani Punjab is steered from Pakpatan... Buzdar is a simple puppy of course recommended by jins of Pakpatan.

Pakpattan is where the gates of heaven are erected right?

The shaman industry of central and south Punjab churns out 1 Imran Ahmad Niazi a day.

Why should I, as a Punjabi, give a flying **** about his religion. He could believe in Allah, or Jesus, or some spaghetti flying monster. The point is the guy erected a Punjabi empire and defended the land from foreign invasions.

This is not about Punjabi nationalism, this is Punjabi heritage, and shows one of those few points in history that Punjabis decided to erect their own empire instead of building others' empires. The empire, like it or not, has a hand in defining the KPK-Afghanistan border of present-day Pakistan.

The country is a combination of many ethnicities, and so each ethnicity's heritage is also Pakistani history and heritage!

Which region in Punjab do you relate to exactly? Because I have NEVER seen this kind of toxicity for non-Muslims. The only one present is for the violence between Muslims and non Muslims during Independence in 1947.

Bullcrap !!

Punjab is one of the most religiously conservative region of Pakistan. It follows rudimentary hindu caste system and has been a hotbed for religious extremism for quite some time just like Ranjit.

It is in Punjab where all blasphemy cases come forward and for the sake of cultural protection after being invaded, Punjab creates religions like Qadiyani, Lahori and Goharis and Sikhism.

The illusion of mutually inclusive Punjab is an elaborate colonial hoax to wean more cannon fodder.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom