What's new

Why is the Rafale outselling even the F-35? (since 2021)

I think the U.S. is banking on the KAI KF-21 being the real 'F-16 of the next generation.' In terms of sensitive LM tech, the KF-21 carries as much as the U.S. is releasing to release to the wider market. In a few years, we'll see KAI and LM jointly market the KF-21 to a lot of markets, especially those that are unable to get the F-35, but are still on amenable terms with Washington.

With the guarantee of the French Public Treasury, they have developed a very successful financial package model, which includes long-term loan financings, 70% to 80% of which are provided by France.

Those who have followed the project since the beginning will know that the aircraft lags behind in many tenders in the first period due to its high initial acquisition costs and life-cycle costs. The French Ministry of Defense and the French Public Treasury seem to have worked very hard on these disadvantages in this context.

The other issue is the import of political support. If you look closely at the geopolitical conditions, current regional problems and realpolitik of the buying countries, you can clearly see this.

The third issue is the diversification of the combat elements of the importing air force according to different logistics resources. An active role here is that it is the most important European resource due to the state of US policies in recent years and the financial package it currently has for countries that do not have the political conditions to buy Russian or Chinese planes.

Is the Rafale a failed jet? No way. When you look at the Internet archives, you see such titles 4-5 years ago, but this is not true. If a Rafale with the same systems used by the French air force can be obtained, its users have a very capable platform. Rafale is also very flexible platform that is constantly evolving.
do you think turkey 5 jn fighter will be better?

More than a decade ago. You do know that we use French Mirages and Agostas?
I do know and I also know that ever since the French and Swedes screwed up and preferred the Indians,you guys got mad. Although,I think you could have had better relations with the French if you wanted.

I do know and I also know that ever since the French and Swedes screwed up and preferred the Indians,you guys got mad. Although,I think you could have had better relations with the French if you wanted.

Our relations with Europeans will improve once Europe becomes Muslim majority nations.

The F-35 isn't on offer to a fair few of the countries who bought the Rafale.

Back
Top Bottom