What's new

Why is that

Yeah man its all a big conspiracy. It's the damn Amerikans, Hindoos and Yahoodis.
:rolleyes:

I get so many thanks for posting this or that

But none for anything islamic related, not that I want. Why? Because muslims are scared? or people hate islam? or What?

People dont "thank" the poster who has posted a "Hadith" or is "talking Islamic"-
Many are ashamed that others might think of them as "Radical"- "Mulla"- "A beard holder"-

Religious matter in general is frowned upon by members(or at least mods) here. That includes all religions, christianity, islam, hinduism, sikhism, buddism etc.

But none for anything islamic related, not that I want. Why? Because muslims are scared? or people hate islam? or What?

No certainly not , people will thank you if they think you have said some thing right or if it matched their ideas , why do you even care if some one pressed thank or not.

Do you post to seek a ' thank you ' ?

If not then relax,post what you feel is relevant and leave it to the reader.

The people who are saying 'shame' on those who didn't thank you. How many times did they thank on any Islamic related posts? Question to Thread starter.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Yeah man its all a big conspiracy. It's the damn Amerikans, Hindoos and Yahoodis.
:rolleyes:

What do you mean by that? more than half of this forum's members are Pakistani, which makes them Muslims,If they don't thank, then who's conspiracy is behind this?. Think before you say something.

No certainly not , people will thank you if they think you have said some thing right or if it matched their ideas , why do you even care if some one pressed thank or not.

i don't care it is the responds that comes with their delight and i see at least the muslims are not delighted with their own way of life

The people who are saying 'shame' on those who didn't thank you. How many times did they thank on any Islamic related posts? Question to Thread starter.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

What do you mean by that? more than half of this forum's members are Pakistani, which makes them Muslims,If they don't thank, then who's conspiracy is behind this?. Think before you say something.

Why do you assume every Pakistani is a Muslim? There are millions of non Muslim Pakistanis. The conspiracy is behind pious users like the OP. Since no one thanked his posts on Islam, it's right to assume the damns Amreekis, Hindoos and Yahoodis are behind this. They have somehow spread fear within Muslims so they can't thank OP's posts.

Why do you assume every Pakistani is a Muslim? There are millions of non Muslim Pakistanis. The conspiracy is behind pious users like the OP. Since no one thanked his posts on Islam, it's right to assume the damns Amreekis, Hindoos and Yahoodis are behind this. They have somehow spread fear within Muslims so they can't thank OP's posts.
Well offcourse i know, but the majority are Muslims.

if you would share something positive about islam i am sure even the hindu's and sikhs on this forum would thank your posts ,but if you get on with zaid hamid like talks, always speaking about muslim ummah and all that b.s no one is going to encourage you...

not long before muslims were known for good poetry , food , architecture , art etc but the radical islam has just diminished its image in the world .

if you would share something positive about islam i am sure even the hindu's and sikhs on this forum would thank your posts ,but if you get on with zaid hamid like talks, always speaking about muslim ummah and all that b.s no one is going to encourage you...

not long before muslims were known for good poetry , food , architecture , art etc but the radical islam has just diminished its image in the world .

Are you a muslim? Because I sense you are faking muslim or does not understand islam. YOu are saying, which surprises me is that, if you are a muslim only, there is a positive and negative side of islam. So according to you, you can pic and choosse from islam. I t is the muslims who has to believe 100% islam, not even 99% of islam.

Are you a muslim? Because I sense you are faking muslim or does not understand islam. YOu are saying, which surprises me is that, if you are a muslim only, there is a positive and negative side of islam. So according to you, you can pic and choosse from islam. I t is the muslims who has to believe 100% islam, not even 99% of islam.

He is just saying what he grew up with hearing.. Chill.

I don't have any problem with Islam it is sometimes interesting to read about it's history,holy places,I have even watched the Inside Mecca documentry.

Yes but honestly I don't like the Wahhabis even one bit.

Back
Top Bottom