What's new

Why is that

OP doesn't know that religious discussions are discouraged.

This is a military forum, not a religious one. There are plenty of religious forums out there.

I don't have any problem with Islam it is sometimes interesting to read about it's history,holy places,I have even watched the Inside Mecca documentry.

Yes but honestly I don't like the Wahhabis even one bit.

what is this thread to do wahabis. That is different issue. Are u trying to derail the discussion from its purpose?

OP doesn't know that religious discussions are discouraged.

This is a military forum, not a religious one. There are plenty of religious forums out there.

if you don't like don't butt in. This subforum is member club. If you can discuss music here then why not religion?

People if you don't have the discussiion of the purpose of this thread, then keep out.

I get so many thanks for posting this or that
But none for anything islamic related, not that I want. Why? Because muslims are scared? or people hate islam? or What?

Yeah man its all a big conspiracy. It's the damn Amerikans, Hindoos and Yahoodis.
:rolleyes:

What do you mean by that? more than half of this forum's members are Pakistani, which makes them Muslims,If they don't thank, then who's conspiracy is behind this?. Think before you say something.

It's called sarcasm, look it up.

Listen up.

We have many secular Pakistanis over here so you know they would escape from Religion related things. What more do they need, when religion is being discussed over a forum they spend atleast 6 hours a day.

The Bhartis or Hindus as we have experienced are always one sided, though many do make themselves look like kids, but they would always bring things to counter the discussion.

Any other person like Chogy would generally stay to stay neutral and have a healthy debate.

There you go, you got the problem.

goddddddddddddddddddddd these kids can waste time so much posting garbage and yet the mods allows it I really don't know what the moderators think and want

goddddddddddddddddddddd these kids can waste time so much posting garbage and yet the mods allows it I really don't know what the moderators think and want

I have question for you. You work for thanks or allah?

Work and post for allah and you will get thanks from allah, not from stupid people like us. Thanks

The posts that are worth the thanks will get it so just chill bro.

I get so many thanks for posting this or that

But none for anything islamic related, not that I want. Why? Because muslims are scared? or people hate islam? or What?

No, I think this forum is not right place to have Islamic debate or discussion. Sometimes you have to discuss Islamic point of view when its relevant to discussion but i avoid pasting hadiths and verses because peoples will not bother to read it if its not relevant to discussion. Peoples usually don't like Preaching

Secondly if someone don't press thanks button it don't mean he is scared of Islam or Muslim. I know there are stupid peoples who assume that if you are devout religious you will be a dumb and narrow minded person which is so annoying. Brother you don't need to worry about others. We should do good deeds for sake of Allah. We should not do it to get appreciation from others. Thanks

but if you get on with zaid hamid like talks, always speaking about muslim ummah and all that b.s no one is going to encourage you...

not long before muslims were known for good poetry , food , architecture , art etc but the radical islam has just diminished its image in the world .

Why you peoples start feeling insecure when someone talk about Muslim Ummah. Muslim ummah dont mean you must have one country/ruler for all Muslims. Its all about feeling the pain and suffering of Muslims all over the world. what's wrong with it?

Radical muslims are not even one perecnt of total population. Its your fault if you create impression that Muslims are radicals/terrorists by ignoring silent peace loving majority. 9/11 killed 3000 Americans. We are being told daily never to forget. The Iraq war based on blatant lies has killed more than 500,000 Iraqi ‘Muslims’ . Who is counting the ‘Muslim’ civilians being killed by the WOT in Afghanistan, Pakistan ?

if you don't like don't butt in. This subforum is member club. If you can discuss music here then why not religion?

People if you don't have the discussiion of the purpose of this thread, then keep out.

No. It's just that people are not too deeply interested in religion here. People can talk about anything in the members club, and deep religious discussions like Hadiths and Koranic Verses are not exactly on the menu.

The reason is not because we do not like Islam or that we are self-styled secularists. The reason is due to the fact that it attracts a lot of trolls or not many are interested.

But you can generally discuss anything related to Islam. But getting in too deep like Hadiths and Koranic Verses is not recommended.

This is an international forum even though it is hosted by Pakistanis (sever is based in the US). Religion is in fact pretty irrelevant for international standards. That is how the founders intended it.

Once again, there are many places on the Internet where you can discuss deeply about religion. This is not exactly the place for that.

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Why you peoples start feeling insecure when someone talk about Muslim Ummah. Muslim ummah dont mean you must have one country/ruler for all Muslims. Its all about feeling the pain and suffering of Muslims all over the world. what's wrong with it?

Radical muslims are not even one perecnt of total population. Its your fault if you create impression that Muslims are radicals/terrorists by ignoring silent peace loving majority. 9/11 killed 3000 Americans. We are being told daily never to forget. The Iraq war based on blatant lies has killed more than 500,000 Iraqi ‘Muslims’ . Who is counting the ‘Muslim’ civilians being killed by the WOT in Afghanistan, Pakistan ?

They are small-hearted people :lol:

Are you a muslim? Because I sense you are faking muslim or does not understand islam. YOu are saying, which surprises me is that, if you are a muslim only, there is a positive and negative side of islam. So according to you, you can pic and choosse from islam. I t is the muslims who has to believe 100% islam, not even 99% of islam.

no , i am a hindu

One's faith is deeply personal. If asked a question about my own, I'll answer it, but I will neither prosetylize, nor will I play the "My religion is truth/better than yours" game, which does nothing except promote hard feelings.

I think most people understand and respect this and think the same way. So by not pressing thanks for every pro-Muslim comment, it doesn't mean people are afraid or not approving... it is their way of saying "I will not encourage excesses in this category of posting."

Does that make sense? :)

Back
Top Bottom