What's new

Why is Russian Anotnov - 124 in Karachi?

Guys relax. I've seen it at the Lahore airport quit a few times myself. It's a charter transport company. You can even have their services at your disposal if you have the money.

So, Cb4 a senior member just trolled us. hahahahaha. Never taking his word seriously again.

its used to deliver JFT engines and SKD of JFT besides other goodies. seen this a/c land at khi and lhr for the last 5 years - routine mate!

It was delivering Yuri's mind control device so can use it on our enemies and get them thinking that we are the good guys!

What now C&C Red Alert & Yuris Revenge is going to start. lozz

So, Cb4 a senior member just trolled us. hahahahaha. Never taking his word seriously again.

Troll?
I asked a question. It may not be what you were hoping for but at least you gained some other knowledge behind the uses of this aircraft. :coffee:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...43926838.62397.227708710593808&type=1&theater

please help all these burmiese muslim if u are true muslim , i am begging all fellow my muslim brother in pakistan , bangladesh might dont have enough power to bring these buremiese rterrorist down , but i am sure pakistan defnitely have this capability , so please i am asking everyone to all fellow muslim brother plz stand up against this unhuman justice

2 russian firms are participating in the Ideas def expo karachi 2012 starting from 7 nov

probably the first time any russian firm to participate in ideas def expo

guys use some common sense

2 russian firms are participating in the Ideas def expo karachi 2012 starting from 7 nov

probably the first time any russian firm to participate in ideas def expo

guys use some common sense

Russia has been supplying you non-offensive equipment even before. Mi-17s are a fine example.

But I guess people are reading too much between the lines for just a cargo plane stopped at the airport.

And what about the RD93 engines that they are giving it to for PAF JF-17! An Indian will always be an Indian if we are talking abt Pakistan and other countries military relationships!
Keep dreaming kid! khair tell me about your Tejas planes? when they will be operational? or just tell me about your " KAVERI ENGINES"? I suppose you people are importing engines from America for Tejas project which is still to be delayed! lol
woh kehtay hain na Dukan pakoroon ki aur baatein karooron ki!

67109_526985053997686_1505292019_n.jpg

44478_526985380664320_1780031800_n.jpg

546891_526985313997660_399749791_n.jpg

Is it here to deliver something?

Its not a big deal. Volga-Dnepr is a Civilian cargo airline service of Russia.. Looks like a civilian or a company of Pakistan have money needing an equipment on an urgent basis got it delivered on air. no big deal... I have seen this Volga-Dnepr in Dhaka airport several times..

if we keep loosing gadgets through militant attacks like we are doing in past few years than no wonder no hostile country is going to be worried about them even if there are 20 an-24s lined up carrying goodies from russia or whom so ever

It takes years to negotiate , it takes a lot of burden on the economy to extract the $$$ for them, it takes lots of waiting,vows and ecstasy from the fanboys on the forums and then it takes just few hours by some crappy militants to burn them to ashes . Thats Pakistan military's past few years record for you

You buy even F-22 raptor but if you cant secure them your enemy does not give a damn about them . More than our enemy our military has nightmares when buying some high profile gadgets after the way some high profile weapons have been destroyed in past few years .

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom