What's new

Why is Pakistan not developing like many countries

Corruption, bad management, poor education, you name it. I can go on all day naming why Pakistan and its society is so backward. Real question here is what have we done to fix it?

look all pakistan needs to do is get the power station to supply enuff electricity and sort out distribution.
Then open as much as you can factories just put ppl to work. sort out corruption. as long as pak is producing goods it can exechange for money to buy goods. then work on a plan of family parenting.
Very easy solution...
Where is money... you need money to install distribution network/factories.. tell me avenues where you can cut expenses except Defence.. Poor Imran he cant even sleep peacefully. All the corruption in past has come now biting..

Pakistan has only one problem and that is overpopulation but no politician speaks about this problem. Overpopulation is mother of all other problems
The only problem Pakistan has is those people who have turned faith into a business - the mullah class. I full well know this statement will raise a uproar but then truth is always difficult to digest. This class is the mother of all the diseases the nation faces.

Answer: CORRUPTION, CORRUPTION, CORRUPTION EVERYWHERE by disgusting Ruling Elites.
Majority of the people who get a chance.
The only problem Pakistan has is those people who have turned faith into a business - the mullah class. I full well know this statement will raise a uproar but then truth is always difficult to digest. This class is the mother of all the diseases the nation faces.
I mean, totally depends what you think as a problem, and what you think as an opportunity.

We, as a society, have no aspiration to progress.
A society that says they are already perfect have no paths to further progress.
Fake superiority feeling will only lead to greater misery.

I mean, totally depends what you think as a problem, and what you think as an opportunity.
If you can take the time to look at this objectively you will see the point I am making. Note I am not blaming religiion per se, rather the use of religion by mullahs and others to advance what are political or power pursuits. This corrupts religion into a hand maiden of men who want money or power or both.

I said earlier this class is the motherlode of all the diseases that have inflicted backwardness on the country and entirely prevented progress as you have seen in China, Taiwan, Turkey etc.

A poster here cited exploding population and lack of population control. Well any superficial look at history of population control will inform you that various attempts have been made to bring in population control going back to 1960s Ayub's era. It was even then noted that progress would require population growth to be tamed. This attemt and any further attempts in the subsequent eras were quashed by the mullah class who preach 'go forth, fcuk and multiply like rats'.

Any government in Pakistan knows this is a delicate subject and a robust policy would bring the mullah class and their zombies on to the streets - which is why no real effort has been made or will be made.

In similiar way if you look at other points in Pakistan's history you will see the mullahg class behind or responsible for snuffing any progrressive policy and instead arresting the country with primitive rules that have caused so much damage.

Agreed.. do you think Polygamy is compounding the problem along with lack of education and awareness of over population.

From a 2014 article about India :
Muslims not very polygamous

But the numbers indicate that polygamy is not really that widespread among Indian Muslims.

Exact data on the subject is hard to come by, primarily because the 1961 census was the last one to look at marriages by religion and community. That survey, in fact, found that incidence of polygamy was the least among Muslims, with just 5.7% of the community likely to practice it. Hindus actually had a higher incidence rate of polygamy, at 5.8%, although other communities, including Buddhists and Jains, were proportionally even more likely to practice polygamy. At the top were tribals, 15.25% of whom were polygamous.

669083-vrpcjmsjpg-1522421480.jpg

“It may be allowed by Muslim personal law, but the incidence rate is not that high,” said Ritu Menon, a feminist publisher and independent scholar, who worked on the subject as co-author of the book Unequal Citizens: A Study of Muslim Women in India. “This is true particularly in relation to Hindus, but across all communities, polygamy is not that common. Bigamy, on the other hand, is fairly common and that’s true across religions.”

Subsequent data seems to confirm this. A survey carried out by the government in 1974 put the polygamy figure at 5.6% among Muslims, and 5.8% for upper-caste Hindus. Research by Mallika B Mistry of the Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics in Pune in 1993, later recorded by John Dayal, also concluded that “there is no evidence that the percentage of polygamous marriage (among Muslims) is larger than for Hindus.”

Very easy solution...
Where is money... you need money to install distribution network/factories.. tell me avenues where you can cut expenses except Defence.. Poor Imran he cant even sleep peacefully. All the corruption in past has come now biting..

india supa supa powa. india buys billion of pound of weapons yet percentage of indian is starving including army. does india cut down on defense ?

did china have money at beginning ? yet they still opened factories and today they open their wallet and west go from raged dogs to puppies in china hands.

india supa supa powa. india buys billion of pound of weapons yet percentage of indian is starving including army. does india cut down on defense ?

did china have money at beginning ? yet they still opened factories and today they open their wallet and west go from raged dogs to puppies in china hands.
I never asked you to cut down defence expenses.. asked to tell other avenues...

You are free to increase defense expenditure.. Only China will stop you in future...

I never asked you to cut down defence expenses.. asked to tell other avenues...

You are free to increase defense expenditure.. Only China will stop you in future...

like china stopped you in ladalk with spike batons.

Pakistan is backward because of India. One should always compete with some thing that is superior not inferior. But Pakistan made the mistake of competing with India and started to degrade.

Back
Top Bottom